好吧 我懂了
Yeah, well, I get that.
不是说在上班的时候和同事在一起不可能
Not that it couldn't work at work with work people.
我觉得是可以的
I think it can.
只要和对的同事在一起就可以
It could with the right work people.
天呐
Oh, God.
我是麦琪 我在这儿
It's Maggie. I'm here.
他的神智清楚吗
Has he been conscious?
他当时在自己呼吸 但我们得给他插管
He was on intake, but we had to tube him.
病情怎么样
What's it look like?
他的脑部CT没问题 但眼球前房♥积血
His head CT's clear, but he does have an eight-ball hyphema.
谁干的
Who did this?
我们不清楚
We don't know.
克莱夫带他来的
Karev brought him in,
但我们还没听说事情的始末
but we haven't heard what happened yet.
我们得看看要打给谁
Actually, we should find out who we need to call.
我得去拿他的个人档案
I'm gonna go grab his personnel file.
打给他妈妈 她可能在上班
His mother. She's probably at work.
我来打吧 她认识我
I'll call her. She knows me.
他怎么样了 脑部有伤到吗
How is he? Is there a brain injury?
他刚做完CT出来
He just got out of CT.
你看到他的扫描结果了吗
Did you see his scan?
没有 但放射科医生说没问题
Well, no, but the radiologist said they're clear.
你有看吗 你有亲自看到吗
Will you look? Will you look at it yourself?
阿历克斯 他们说了
Alex, they said --
如果他们漏掉了什么 如果
What if they missed something? What if --
如果他有迟发性出血
What if he has a delayed bleed
明天突然就死了怎么办
and he drops dead tomorrow?
我会看 我会去看扫描结果的
I will. I will look at the scans.
阿历克斯 这样真的很不好
Alex, this is really bad.
很不好 我知道 我知道的
It's bad. I know. I know.
我只是
I just --
我 我当时抓狂了
I-I went crazy.
我只是 我
I just -- I --
如果我去和德卢卡解释一下
What if I talk to DeLuca,
就 你懂的 在他说出真♥相♥之前
just, you know, before he says anything.
可能你该去和警♥察♥聊聊
Maybe you should talk to the police.
不不不 等确定事情严重程度再说好么
No, no, no. Can we wait until we find out how bad it is?
你知道的 就
You know, just --
拜托 去检查下他的扫描结果吧
Go -- go check his scans, please.
我会去检查扫描结果的
I will go check the scans.
你和警♥察♥聊过了吗
Hey, um, have you talked to the police yet?
对 没有 我的意思是 为什么
Uh, yeah. Uh, no. - I mean -- Uh why?
玛兰达说你该去找她
Miranda said you should come see her.
-你手怎么了 -什么
- How's the hand? - What?
你这手之前看起来行动不便
It looked like it was giving you trouble earlier.
我在雨中滑倒了
Oh. I slipped in the rain.
听着 哥们
Look, man, uh,
德卢卡手术结束后会把一切解释清楚的
DeLuca's gonna clear everything up when he gets out of surgery,so
-所以有什么 -没有
- is there anything - there isn't.
好吧
Okay.
我把他送过来的 我帮了他好吗
You know, I got the guy here. I helped him, okay?
这个眼睛是个大问题 血压失控
This eye's a big problem. His pressure is getting out of control
我们得立马找眼科医生送他进手术室
We need to get him to an O.R.with an ophthalmologist right away
他有可能失明吗
Could he lose his eyesight?
事实是眼已经麻痹了
The thing is, the eye's paralyzed.
卡在断裂的眼眶里了
It's trapped in the fractured socket.
我们得探进去把它弄出来 再抽干积血
We get in there, we free it, then we drain the blood.
我联♥系♥过简·瑞格尔了
I've got a call into Jan Reger.
她很厉害 但她在惠德贝岛 所以
She's great, but she's in Whidbey Island, so --
你不能做吗
You can't do it?
技术上来说可以 我能
Uh, technically, yes, I -- I could --
那我们为什么要等简·瑞格尔
Then why are we waiting for Jan Reger?
她是眼科医生 我宁愿
She's an ophthalmologist. I'd rather have
这事关他的视力
It's his eyesight.
事关他的事业 杰克逊 我们别拖了
It's his career, Jackson. Let's not wait.
她说得对 艾弗里 如果你能做就做
She's right. Avery, if you can do it, do it.
那就我来做吧
I'll do it.
凯普纳怎么样
How's Kepner doing?
她还不错
She's good.
她在睡觉
She's, uh, sleeping.
你在干什么
What -- what are you doing?
奶奶在 奶奶在
Hey. Shhh. I'm here, I'm here.
她刚才闹了一会
Oh, she was just fussing a little bit,
我觉得你可以睡会儿
so I- thought you could use the sleep,
我就抱抱她
and I just swooped her up.
我们越来越熟了
We are bonding.
某人还是挺喜欢她奶奶的
Somebody's just fascinated with their grandma.
都看入迷了
Riveted. Yeah.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我还好 疼
I'm okay. Hurt.
肯定的
Oh, no doubt.
艾普丽尔 我不敢相信你经历了什么
April, I can't believe what you went through.
值得
It was worth it.
她很漂亮 特别漂亮
She's beautiful. She's just absolutely beautiful.
我就是想知道应该叫她什么
I just wish I knew what to call her.
杰克森没有告诉你
Jackson didn't tell you?
没有 我刚到
No, I just got here.
他可能想当面告诉你
He'd probably want to be here to tell you.
我们不用等他
We don't have to wait for him.
好吧
Well, uh...
我们想取一个坚强的 难忘的名字
We wanted something strong, memorable...
是叫凯瑟琳吗
Is it Catherine?
你是小凯瑟琳吗
Are you little Catherine?
我们觉得凯瑟琳应该只有一位
We thought there could only be one Catherine.
所以她叫哈莉特
Her name is Harriet.
哈莉特
Harriet.
我喜欢
Oh. I like it.
哈莉特·塔布曼:美国黑人废奴主义运动家
其头像被印在20美元纸币上
哈莉特·塔布曼
Tubman.
对 哈莉特·塔布曼
Exactly. Tubman.
还有《间谍》女主
Also "The Spy."
这很本很棒的书
which is a very good book.
我喜欢
I love it.
哈莉特·艾弗里
Harriet Avery.
太美了 读起来太顺了
It's beautiful. It just flows.
抱歉 谁说她姓艾弗里了
I'm sorry, who said her name was Avery?
这是安德鲁的头部CT
Are those Andrew's head CTs?
我以为没啥问题
I thought they were clean.
对 我就是再看一遍
Yeah, I'm just double-checking.
我想确保我们没有错过什么
I want to make sure we didn't miss anything.
它们看起来没问题
They look good.
谢谢
Thanks.
天啊
God.
你觉得发生了什么
What do you think happened?
不知道 可能是抢劫什么的吧
I don't know. Maybe a mugging or something.
我刚给他父母打过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with his parents.
显然 他没有告诉他们我俩分手了
And apparently, he neglected to tell them that we had broken up.
天哪
Oh, God.
梅 我真的配不上他吗
Mer, was I really crappy to him?
德卢卡 是他跟你分手的
DeLuca? He broke up with you.
他是个很好的人
He's a good, good guy.
我是犯傻了吗
Am I being stupid?
德卢卡在身边 我还去追里格斯
Chasing after Riggs, when DeLuca was right there?
我是犯傻了吗
I mean, am I being stupid?
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
我本来打算今天跟里格斯说的
I was gonna talk to Riggs tonight.
在婚礼上 我们在跳舞 我本来要说
At the wedding, while we were dancing, I was gonna say,
"咱们两个在一起怎么样"
"Hey, how about you and me?"
然后理查德·韦伯把我抢过去了
And then Richard Webber jock-blocked me.
他就是这样
Of course.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表