伊妮德的年龄更是大大增加了手术风险
Enid's age makes her a high-risk patient.
做手术就是做手术 不是搞技能实验室
We're not gonna turn her surgery into a skills lab.
得了吧 这是一家教学医院
Come on, now. This is a teaching hospital.
每一场手术和技能实验室的作用都是一样的
Every surgery is a skills lab.
我要和贝利谈谈这个事
Well, I'm gonna talk to Bailey about this.
挺好的 你早该和主任谈谈了
Yes, good, you should talk to the chief...
-相信我 我会的 -因为主任早就同意了
- Oh, believe me, I will. - because she already approved it.
如果她认为应该这样做
She thinks it's happening,
那其他人也该跟着照做
and so do all those people in the gallery.
病人需要紧急手术 我们不要再浪费时间了
Now, this patient's emergent. We shouldn't waste any more time.
现在拉回神经末梢 剥离器
I'm going to retract the nerve roots now... penfield,
小心避免造成神经损伤
carefully to avoid nerve damage.
记住 最重要的是不要慌
Remember, the most important thing is to take your time.
亨特医生 病人情况怎么样
Dr. Hunt, everything okay down there?
很好 没有渗漏 好极了
Yep. No leaks. ?Great.
那个 亨特医生 烦请你
Actually, Dr. Hunt, if you could...
挪挪你的脚
move your foot.
谢谢
Thank you.
皮尔斯医生 和墨菲医生换换位置
Dr. Pierce, why don't you trade places with Dr. Murphy?
皮尔斯医生不能换位置是因为她正站在
Because Dr. Pierce is standing
主刀医生的位置上
where the lead surgeon needs to stand.
传统讲 是的
Traditionally, yes,
但是我们是不是正在尝试新方法
but we're trying something different, right?
采用此方法
When this method is working,
住院医生和主治医生合为一体
the resident and the attending function as one surgeon --
住院医生的手 主治医生的大脑
resident's the hands, attending's the brain.
明白吗
You follow?
墨菲 试试
Let's give it a try. Murphy?
快看 现在由墨菲主刀
Murphy's taking the lead. Look at that.
我想说 以前我约过男生出去
I mean, I date men,
不过现在 我想求婚明尼克医生
but I might seriously ask Dr. Minnick to marry me.
-克莱夫医生 -这不是你该待的地方
- Dr. Karev. - You supposed to be up here?
-你有意见 -我在斟酌
- You gonna narc on me? - I'm thinking about it.
那就这样想 几周之后
Think of it this way... In a couple weeks,
你可能再也不用见到我
you might never have to see me again.
今天是我最接近手术室的一次
This might be the closest I get to an O.R.
也是我后半辈子最接近手术室的一次
For the rest of my life.
行吧 你继续装可怜
Well, fine, if you're gonna be all pathetic about it.
你想接手吗
If you feel like you can continue --
皮尔斯医生 你来指导她
Dr. Pierce, you talk her through.
接下来放置固定器
Go ahead and place the stabilizer.
-如果你不能胜任呢 -你先停下来
- And if you get stuck, you...? - You stop.
-先求助 -先停下来
- Ask for help. - You stop.
再求助
And then ask for help.
别误会
Don't get me wrong.
我尊重传统的看一次做一次再教别人的方式
I love see one, do one, teach one.
我也是这样过来的 主治医生都是这样过来的
It's how I learned. It's how we all learned.
那为什么这样大撒手 放任不管
So why put it out to pasture?
不是不管了 是把程序提速
We're putting it on steroids.
通过运用这个技巧 住院医生可以在
With this technique, the resident gets to see one,
一场手术中同时看 做 再教别人
do one, teach one all in the same surgery --
这个方法可以用于任何一场手术
every surgery.
说真的 她就像婚姻
Seriously, marriage.
人们指望能从中拯救自己
Expect a save-the-date.
好的 搞定
Okay, yes. Got it.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 我想着
Hey. Um, so I was thinking
我们之间不必非得聊约会这个话题
that maybe we don't need to discuss the dating thing.
不必向对方吐露这种事 你觉得呢
We could just kind of keep that to ourselves, you know?
-你不希望我去见别人 -不是 不是的
- You have a problem with me going out? - No. No, no, no.
我不是这个意思
It's not that.
你想干什么随你 我希望你高高兴兴的
You should do what you want. I want you to be happy.
不是因为你 是我的原因
This is not a "You" thing. It's me.
我觉得很别扭
This whole thing is all pretty, um...
很不自在
very weird.
是吧
Right?
上帝 我也觉得很别扭
God, it's so weird.
你指的是
?You said --
昨晚的约会一点也不好 糟透了
Last night was not amazing. It was awful.
我坐下才5分钟
I sat down for all of five minutes,
他去吧台点酒水
and when he got up to get drinks at the bar,
我假装有人呼我
I faked a page.
-你假装有人呼你 -是呀
- You faked a page? - ?Yeah.
我假装医院收治了车祸病人 那一刻
I told him there was an MVC, and I'm pretty sure
我很肯定因为我撒了谎 有人为此出了车祸
at that exact moment, someone crashed their car 'cause I lied.
因果报应不是按你这个逻辑来的
That's not how it works.
然后我飞快地跑掉了
And then I ran like the wind.
我不知道别人是怎么做到的
I don't know how people do this.
-好吧 -我从没相亲过
- Mm-hmm. - I've never done this.
我从没像这样 坐在某人对面
I've never, like, sat across from someone
作自我介绍 你好 我是谁谁 你是
and said, "Hi. This is me. Who are you?"
我都是先和别人做朋友 再升级成恋人
I mean, I had, like, friends that turned into boyfriends.
我在工作场合遇上马修
Met Matthew at work.
接着是你
Then you.
然后一起经历了那么多
Here we are.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do this?
你已经做到了
Well, you're kind of doing it.
像这样 一点一点地试水
I mean, you dip your toe.
循序渐进
You start by dipping your toe into the water,
最终 你把一件事做成了
and then eventually, you learn to swim.
说起来很容易
Well, that's easy for you to say.
你是到处都吃得开
You probably dipped your toe all over town.
你看 你能假装被呼了
Look, you faked a page out there.
亲 你有天赋
Okay? You got good instincts, kid.
他过一段时间才能醒来 恢复知觉
It'll be a while before he's up and about,
不过艾美特会好起来
but Emmett's gonna be fine.
太好了
Oh, wow.
谢谢你
Thank you.
请问
Do you mind...
今晚我可以陪床吗
Is it possible for me to stay here tonight?
-这不可以吧 -求你了
- Oh, I don't know... ?- Please.
昨晚
Last night...
你能相信我们成婚20年
Would you believe we have been married for 20 years
昨晚是唯一一次我们没能在一起睡的一晚
and never spent a night apart?
你和他一起过了那么久
I mean, you spend that much time with someone,
难免会有摩擦
it gets so they drive you crazy.
然而昨晚
But last night,
他不在
he wasn't there...
我失眠了
and I couldn't sleep.
屋子里有个艾美特形状的大洞
There's an Emmett-shaped hole in our house.
是他掉下来的时候把天花板砸了个洞
Literally, there's a hole in the ceiling where he fell through.
大傻瓜
Big moron.
墨菲 不要太用力挤压心脏
Don't squeeze the heart too much, Murphy.
-明白 -好的
- Got it. - Okay.
-搞定 -成了
- Got it. - There.
墨菲 不错嘛
Way to go, Murphy.
你刚刚放置了心脏固定器
You just placed a heart-stabilization device
-并且是一个人完成的 -现在我来
- all on your own. - Um, now let me...
别动手
Don't touch.
动口就可以了
Just use your words.
-光动嘴 -是的
- Use my words? - ?Mm-hmm.
解释给她听
Explain it to her.
切开 分流 接合
Incision. Shunt. Anastomosis.
你没有掌握我的要领
That is not what I'm asking.
分解每一步 一步步来 不要跳步骤
Break it down. Go step by step. You're trying to skip ahead.
皮尔斯医生就是跳跃式思维
Dr. Pierce thinks ahead.
她脑子转得快 比一般人都快
Her mind is fast, faster than anyone's.
所以要求她慢下来是过分了
So she shouldn't be asked to dumb things down, okay?
墨菲 你能完成接下来的步骤吗
Murphy, can you do the next step?
我可以尝试做
I can try,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表