有一个老故事是关于一位有两个儿子的父亲的
There's an old story of a father who had two sons.
当他得知内战即将爆发
When he knew a civil war was about to break out,
他把两个儿子分别送去南北双方各自为战
he sent one son to fight for the north and one to the south.
他觉得如果他的儿子们在两方分别效力
He figured if he had sons on both sides,
最起码有一个儿子能活下来
There'd be a better chance one would survive...
因为当你在自己家打仗的时候
...because when you fight a war at home,
连累的是你的邻居
the casualties are your neighbors...
你的朋友 你的家人
...your friends, your family...
最终留下你孤家寡人一个
...leaving you all alone.
我需要你做点事情
I need you to do something.
我跟你说过我会做的
I told you I'd do it.
你把娇贵衣物分开就行了
Just separate out the delicates.
不是洗衣服
Not laundry.
我叫你做的这件事可有意思了
My thing is fun.
我需要你去医院夹闭一个动脉瘤
I need you to clip an aneurysm at the hospital.
我在休假啊
I'm on leave.
是的 我需要你结束休假
Yeah, I need you to be off leave.
-不干 -求你了
- No. - Please.
拜托 是位慈祥的修女老太太
Come on. It's this sweet little old nun,
她需要进行开胸手术
and she needs open-heart surgery
但这个得等她的动脉瘤夹闭才能做
but she can't have it until her brain aneurysm is clipped.
这太令人伤心了
It's so sad.
可怜的艾格尼丝修女
Poor sister Agnes.
别给我来"修女"这一套
Don't "nun" me.
拿修女做借口是稍微有点过了 但是求你了
The nun detail was a little bit much, but please.
求你了 拜托 我需要你 你是最棒的
Please. come on. I need you. You're the best.
而且我知道你一定很想念手术室
And don't tell me that you don't miss the O.R.
就一个简单的夹闭手术 而且能让你解解馋
Just one little clip, and you can scratch that itch.
就一个简单的夹闭手术
Just one little clip.
你进去做完就可以走了
You'll be in and out.
我会确保不让欧文看到你的
And I'll make sure that Owen doesn't see you.
我向你保证
Promise.
给我十分钟
Give me 10 minutes.
早上好 很高兴看到你回来
Morning. Good to have you back.
早上好 谢谢
Morning. Thank you.
我任职主任期间
So, when I was chief...
临时主任
Interim chief.
我自作主张把你缺席期间
I took the liberty of catching you up
所有积压的住院医师报告
on all your backlogged resident reports,
科室预算 供货订单都整理出来了
department budgets, supply orders, so...
-我本来准备自己整理的 -你当然会这么做
- I was gonna do that. - Of course you were.
我只是觉得 你知道的 这就好比
I just figured, you know, the same way
你借了别人的车 还车的时候把油加满
you fill the tank with gas when you return someone's car...
你是偷了我的车
You stole the car.
不客气
You're welcome.
瞧瞧是谁回来了
Ah. Look who's back.
不得不说 我本以为你会再撑久一点
Have to say, I thought you'd last longer.
-你这么快就屈服了 -我没有屈服
- You folded quick. - I didn't fold.
你回来了 不是吗
You're here, aren't you?
主任也没有解雇明尼克
The chief didn't fire Minnick.
韦伯医生叫我回来的
Dr. Webber asked me to come back.
并没有什么屈服之说
There was no folding.
你说怎样就怎样吧
If you say so.
如果你对那家伙感兴趣 为什么不干脆在一起
If you're into the guy, why not just be with him?
-因为我不想和他在一起 -得了吧
- Because I don't want to be with him. - Oh, come on.
是因为麦琪吗 她会撑过去的
Is it because of Maggie? She'll get over it.
不 我不想和他在一起
No. I don't want to be with him.
好吧 但你就是想和他在一起
Okay. you do, though.
可是我不想
But I don't.
听着 我们之间算是没事了吗
So, listen, are we cool?
什么叫"没事"
What do you mean, "are we cool?"
我不想因为我俩的事影响到病人
I don't want there to be any problems with patients.
就是 没事了 我是说 可以共事了
Just, are we cool? I mean, to work together.
我们之间没事了
We're cool.
我必须得问一下 毕竟是给孩子们看病
I had to ask. It's kids.
我们之间没事了
We're cool.
好的 很好
Okay. Good.
床垫
The mattresses?
是的 你得更换所有休息室里的床垫
Yes. You need to replace every mattress on every on call room.
-现在的床垫简直无法忍♥受 -他说得没错
- Unacceptable. - He's not wrong.
那些床垫凹凸不平
These mattresses are lumpy.
都变形了 根本没有腰部支撑
They're misshapen, zero lumbar support.
我们外科医生需要踏踏实实的休息
Our surgeons need solid rest,
而不是脊椎损伤
not spinal damage.
知道了
Noted.
你或许应该告诉韦伯医生 如果他想酣眠一夜
You might tell Dr. Webber that if he wants to sleep soundly,
他应该回家睡在他老婆身边
he should come home and sleep next to his bride.
我会把这个建议记录下来
Uh, I'll take this under advisement.
新床垫
New mattresses!
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
不好 我背痛
No. My back hurts.
而且没有什么比
Oh, and there's nothing like
让所有人看到你晒脏衣服更难堪的了
having your dirty laundry aired for everyone to see.
情况这么糟糕啊
Oh, that bad, huh?
只要明尼克还在这里 情况就会继续糟糕下去
And as long as Minnick's here, it's gonna stay bad.
除了放弃和投降
I don't know what to do...
我不知道该怎么做
except give up and give in.
不不 这种解决方案无法接受
No, no, that's not acceptable.
我们所有人都支持你
Everyone's behind you.
所有人之前都支持我
Everyone was behind me.
明尼克在这里待得越久 就有越多人喜欢她
The longer Minnick's here, the more people like her.
而越多人喜欢她的话
And the more people like her, then...
我一如既往支持你 所以
Well, I'm behind you, then, so just...
听着 你不如到我家暂住一段时间
Listen, why don't you stay at my place?
我有个空着的客卧 床垫非常棒
I have a guest room, and it's got a very good mattress.
没事
I-i-it'll be fine.
亚利桑那 谢谢你一如既往地支持我
Arizona, thanks for sticking with me.
你是位好朋友
You're a good friend.
我们在节节败退 大家都喜欢明尼克
We're losing ground. Everybody loves minnick.
我不这么认为 我是说 谁这么说了
I wouldn't say that. I mean, who said that?
现在梅瑞狄斯也沦陷了
And now Meredith.
我为他挺身而出并因此被停职了
I stood up for him and got suspended.
是的 但你现在回来了 你转变立场了
Yeah, and now you're back. You rolled over.
因为是他叫我回来的
Because he told me to come back.
事情不像看上去那么简单 好吗
That's not what it looks like, all right?
你削弱了我们的立场
You weakened our position here.
如果他叫我们收手的话我们根本就没有立场了
Well, we don't have a position if he is asking us to stop.
梅瑞狄斯说得有道理
Meredith has a point.
问题的关键不在于明尼克
The problem isn't minnick.
而是在于她的这个项目很不错
The problem is that her program is good,
现在大家都知道了 包括理查德
And now everyone knows it, including Richard.
你们真是令人难以置信
You guys are unbelievable.
你们现在就准备放弃抵抗了吗
You're just gonna abandon it now!
-不 才没有 -不
- No. we're not. - No.
我是不会放弃的 我要为他继续抗争下去
Well, I'm not gonna do that. I'm gonna fight for him.
-如何抗争 -我妈妈并不是
- how? - My mother's not
这所医院中唯一的艾弗里
the only Avery in this hospital.
看起来膀胱瘻管
It seems like the colovesical fistula
最终还是自行愈合了
closed off on its own, after all.
不需要再进行腹部重建了
No abdominal reconstruction needed.
很好 我就盼着能不要叫杰克逊参与进来
Good. I was hoping to avoid having to call Jackson in.
家里的事情还没平息吗
Things still difficult at home?
我现在都不太确定是否能再继续待在那里了
I'm not sure I can stay there anymore.
我是说 我很想待在那里
I mean, I want to.
这样陪哈瑞特也非常方便 但是
It's been so easy with Harriet, but...
但所有的事情都比正常情形要艰难得多
But everything's so much harder than it needs right now.
-我明白 -是的
- I know. - yeah.
-还有 -还有什么
- And... - And what?
被降职实在是令人很尴尬
It's just embarrassing being demoted.
你没有被降职
You were not demoted.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表