泰迪看见她了
Teddy saw her.
我给梅里特·坎佩尔打过电♥话♥了
I called Merritt Campbell.
她是目前最棒的专家
She's the best PTSD expert there is right now.
早晨她就会到
She'll be here in the morning.
咱们就等着看梅根怎样...
Yeah, well, let's just wait and see how Megan is...
好 为了你们
Okay. But I meant for you.
也是为了你
For you, too.
我在这儿结婚
I got married right over there.
又离婚
And I got divorced.
然后 又结婚
Then, I got married again.
我继续我的生活
Then I went on with my life.
却让梅根在地洞里待了
And I left Megan in a hole in the ground
近10年
for almost 10 years.
过去那么久 我却没能想到她
Weeks would go by, and I... didn't give her a thought.
当她痛苦不堪的时候
I couldn't spare her a thought
我没能给她出出主意...
when she was being held and tortured...
... 甚至我都不知道她很痛苦
...and I don't know what.
我停止了寻找
I stopped looking.
我放弃了
I gave up.
我放弃了她
I gave up on her.
我放弃了
I gave up.
我放弃了
I gave up.
我放弃了她
I gave up on her.
艾莉森醒了吗
So, Alison's waking up?
你不嫉妒啊
Oh, you're not cynical.
不 你才嫉妒
No, you're the one that's cynical.
他们有可能是坠入爱河 也有可能只是出于欲望
Maybe they were in love, or maybe they were just horny.
-这不重要 -好的
- It doesn't matter. - Okay.
我们都会爱
We all love,
都有欲望 也都会受伤
and we all get horny, and we all get hurt,
然后我们才能到达另一边
and then we come through the other side.
我们该帮帮他们
And we get to help them do that.
我们要帮他们再次相爱
We get to help them love again.
或者再爱一次
Or screw again.
都可以 双赢
Either way. Win-win.
-可我希望他们是相爱的 -是啊
- But I-I think they're in love. I choose love. - Yeah.
那我们妒忌什么 这是我的想法
What do we have to be cynical about? Is my point.
那... 是你的想法
Oh, that... that's your point.
-知道了 -别说话
- Got it. - Shut up.
她醒了吗
Is she waking up?
开始苏醒 艾弗里 你有什么要问吗
Yes, starting to. Avery, you need something?
不 好奇而已
No, just curious.
好的 艾莉森
Okay. Alison.
艾莉森 我们陪着你
Alison. You with us?
发生了什么
What happened?
你发生了车祸
You were in an accident.
他死了吗 我杀了他吗
Is he dead? Did I kill him?
不 不 不 没事 你什么也没做
Oh. No, no, no, it's okay. You didn't do anything.
求你告诉我他死了
Please tell me I killed him!
你为什么这么说
What did you say?
我车上那个男人
There was a man in my car.
是的 是的 他就在这儿 我们救了他
Y-Yes. Yes, he's here. We have him.
不 他... 跑到我车上拿刀威胁我
No. He... He got into my car, and he put a knife to my throat!
他要我开到森林里
He made me drive to the woods.
他想强♥奸♥我
He was trying to rape me.
我想着 "不
And I thought, “No.
不 我不会让你得手的
No. I'm not letting you do this.
就算你杀了我 也不会让你得手的"
I'm not gonna let you do this, not even if it kills me."
然后我就撞车了
A-And I hit the gas.
求你告诉我他死了
Please t-tell me he's dead.
叫保安
Call security.
斯蒂芬妮和他在一起
Stephanie's with him.
我给你破了例
I am breaking the rules for you.
所以你冷静点 好吗
So be very still, okay?
非常感谢 你就是救星
Thank you so much. You are a lifesaver.
好了 我们出去吧
All right. Let's get you out of here.
抱歉 我以为... 这是我打的车
Oh, sorry. I tho... I thought this was mine.
你要去机场吗 想不想拼车
Um, you going to the airport? You wanna split it?
不 我... 你坐吧
No, I'll... I'll let you have this one.
我再打一辆车
I'll get the next one.
谢了 朋友
Thanks, man.
麻烦去机场
Airport, please.
重症病房♥只有家人能进
ICU is reserved for, uh, family only,
所以我捏造了一下
so I'm gonna fudge it.
听从我的指挥 好吗
Just follow my lead, okay?
布洛迪 布洛迪 布洛迪 发生什么事了
Brody, Brody, Brody. What's going on?
-有人被袭击了 -什么
- Someone was assaulted. - What?
我听说有个病人被强♥暴♥了
Yeah, I heard a patient got raped.
他们正在找那个犯人
They're looking for the guy.
不 不 别起来 别起来
Hey, hey. No, no! Don't get up. Don't get up.
现在 你要带我离开这里
Now, you're gonna show me the way out of here.
好吗
Okay?
好吗
Okay?
好 背包放到楼上去
Okay, backpacks upstairs.
给你们换身衣服
Let's get you guys changed.
妈咪有个朋友要过来一起吃晚饭
Mommy has a friend coming over for dinner.
是欧文吗
Is it Owen?
不 是你们没见过的人
No, it's someone you haven't met.
那欧文为什么在这里
Then why is Owen here?
我不 发生什么事了
I don't... What's going on?
不如先让孩子们离开
Why don't you get the kids squared away
然后我们上楼说
and we'll talk upstairs?
好的 好吧 我们走 孩子们 走吧
Okay. All right. Let's go, guys. Come on.
这家伙肯定发生了火车事故
This guy's been an absolute train wreck...
他 他说
He... He said...
我说要去别人不会去的地方
I said some place where people don't go,
-比如应急电梯 -我知道 我知道
- like a service elevator. - I know. I know.
-你在耍我吗 -不
- Are you screwing with me? - No.
-因为如果你在 -我们 我们只要绕过他 好吗
- 'Cause if you are... - We just... We just have to get past him, okay?
那我们就安全了
Then we're fine.
我说 我不知道他怎么会在玩乒乓球的时候
And I said, "I don't know how he could have broken it
摔断 但是 你知道
playing Ping-Pong," but, you know...
听着 给他一张头孢氨苄的处方就让他出院吧
Look, just give him a script for Keflex and send him home.
我马上照办 谢谢 沃伦医生
You got it. Thanks, Dr. Warren.
嘿 呃 你 你需要帮忙吗
Hey. Um, y-you need a hand?
不 不 我们很好 我们很好
No, no. We're fine. We're good.
肝撕裂伤 我带他去做个检查
Liver lac. Taking him for a test drive.
真的吗
Really?
是的 明尼克的指示
Yeah, Minnick's orders.
好吧
All right.
好了
All right.
好了 我们要去哪里
All right, where are we going?
这里
Here.
你觉得你很有趣吗 啊
You think you're funny, huh?
不 从这里下去能直接到装货区
No, this goes right down to the loading dock.
你觉得我切开你的喉咙时会很有趣吗
You think it'll be funny when I cut your throat?
只能这条路 不然
It's either this, or...
你告诉我我不能走
You told me I can't walk,
现在你要让我从这里走下楼梯
and now you're sending me down the stairs?
你要试着杀我嘛
You're trying to kill me!
只能从这儿走 电梯有警♥察♥盯着
It's either this or the elevator with the police.
只能这样 这是 这是你想要的
It's just this... this is... this is what you want.
这个 我把通道卡给你
Here. Let me give you the card.
不
No!
不 不
No, no.
不 你不能逃跑 然后趁机告诉他们我在这儿
No, you're not gonna run and tell them where I am.
你得帮我下楼梯 好吗
You're gonna help me down the stairs, all right?
走
Move.
我需要有人时刻保护那位女士
I want someone with that woman every second.
我要两位警官守在门口
I want two officers on this door.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表