所以如果他有脑出血 那就止不住了
So if it's a brain bleed, it's not going to stop.
飞机需要降落
This plane needs to land.
在飞行过程中
No passengers are allowed inside the cockpit
乘客不允许进入驾驶舱
while we're in the air.
好吧 那让机长出来
Okay, but get the captain out here
或者给她打电♥话♥什么的
or get her on the phone or something.
我已经详细地报告了
I've already given Captain LeVantine
黎凡特机长各种受伤情况
a full report of the various injuries,
-她说得很清楚 -你不是个医生
- and she was clear -- - You're not a doctor,
所以你无法理解
so you can't understand --
她说得很清楚她不会
Clear that she has no intention
立即降落的 因为
of landing this plane right now because...
我们有乘客在出血
We have passengers who are bleeding.
他们需要医疗评估
They need to be evaluated.
因为我们目前夹在
Because we are currently flying
两个十分危险的风暴中飞行
between two very dangerous storm systems,
-上面一个下面一个 -我需要和她讲话
one above and one below. I really need to speak to her.
在不把飞机上其他人的生命置于危险的情况下
There's no way to descend without putting the lives
降落是不可能的
of every single person on this plane at risk.
打给她
Call her.
机长 你好 我是坎迪斯
Hi, Captain. Hi, yeah, it's Candace.
-我这边有位医生 -格蕾医生
- Yes, I have Dr... - Dr. Grey.
格蕾医生要求
Dr. Grey here, she's asking to speak to you
降落飞机
about landing the plane.
好 我懂了
Yes, I understand.
当然 谢谢 机长
Of course. Thank you, Captain.
别挂别挂 我要和她说话
No, no, I need to speak to her.
她现在忙着驾驶飞机度过恶劣天气
Okay, she's busy navigating the plane through dangerous weather.
-她现在没空说话 -那降落的事呢
- She can't talk right now. - What about the landing?
她也不会降落飞机的 格蕾医生
She won't be doing that either, Dr. Grey,
除非已经安全了
Not until it's safe.
还有其他什么我可以帮得上的吗
Can I help you with anything else?
怎么说
Well?
我们要在这困上一段时间了
We're stuck up here for a while.
好吧 目前来说也没关系
Okay, that's fine. For now.
大家看起来都很稳定
Everyone seems to be stable.
麦克斯已经恢复意识了
Max has regained consciousness.
对 目前是这样
Yep. For now.
往后靠一点
I'm going to recline you back.
之前我们争论的事
Everything I said,
我说的所有话
the stuff we were fighting about earlier,
我收回 我都收回
I take it back, all of it.
我以为自己要失去你了 麦克斯
I-I thought I'd lost you, Max.
有那么一瞬间 我以为你死了
I mean, for a minute there, I thought you died.
我以为我们所有人都要死了
I thought all of us were going to die.
但我们没有死
We didn't.
我很高兴
I'm so glad.
好了 我要去看看其他乘客有没有事
Okay, so I need to go check on some other passengers.
你得好好休息
I need you to rest.
杰 好好看着他
And, Jay, I need you to let him.
如果有什么情况 任何情况
If there are any changes -- anything at all --
疼痛 或者说话含糊 都来叫我
any pain, any slurring of speech, call me.
我真的感觉好多了
I do feel better.
别担心
Don't worry.
我在这呢
I'm here.
很好
Good.
你的手怎么样了
How's your hand?
被什么东西撞到了 没事
Hit it on something. It's fine.
有点疼 你呢
It hurts. How's yours?
还好
Fine.
还是疼
Hurts.
你走了
You left.
没有回来 我一个人在那边
And you didn't come back, and I've been back there alone.
我在流血
I'm bleeding.
可能是飞机下降时划伤的
Probably just nicked it when the plane fell, okay?
我来给你清理伤口好吗 英格丽德
So we'll just get that cleaned up for you, okay, Ingrid?
就一分钟而已
One minute, that's all it takes.
我们撞上了气穴或乌云之类的
We hit one bad air pocket or cloud or whatever,
等待我们的
and we're all just one big plane crash
就是坠机
waiting to happen.
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
不 我不会的
No. Not me.
我讨厌这种事
I'm -- I hate this.
我不会再坐飞机了
I'm not flying ever again.
不会的 你只是怕了
No, you're just scared.
给它点时间
Give it time.
这种恐惧会消除的 相信我
The fear goes away, trust me.
你可能会愿意再次冒这种风险
You might be willing to risk it again.
我能检查下你的头吗
Can I take a look at your head?
好了
Okay.
这可能会有点刺痛
This might sting a little, okay?
好了
There we go.
好了 迭戈 看这个小包包
Okay, Diego, look at this boo-boo.
我们降落后你可能要缝几针
You may need a few stitches when we land.
但没关系
But that's okay.
你知道吗 我们家小姑娘
You know what, my little girl,
在你这么大的时候
when she was your age,
摔破了膝盖
she busted her knee open.
你知道她缝了几针吗
Do you know how many stitches she got?
三针
Three.
你知道她还拿到了什么吗
And you know what else she got?
每缝一针她都能拿一根棒棒糖哦
She got a lollipop for every stitch.
-你对她真好 -谢谢
- You're so good with him. - Thank you.
-没事 -你看完了吗
- Of course. - Are you done?
小姐不好意思打扰下
Excuse me, miss?
我们会准时降落吗
Are we landing on time?
我真的不想错过联运航♥班♥
I really don't want to miss my connection.
-时间本来就很紧张 -你呼吸怎么样
- It was already tight. - How's your breathing?
有不顺畅吗
Are you having any trouble?
你不是刚和机长通过电♥话♥
Weren't you just talking to the pilot on the phone?
-你肯定知道点什么 -我们还在天上
- You have to know something. - We're still in the air,
所以显然我们没有降落
so obviously we're not landing.
我觉得你不知道我现在
I don't think you understand the level of stress
压力有多大
that I'm feeling.
好吧 那
Okay, so
给你 坐下往这个袋子里吐气
Here. Breathe into that and sit down.
你能给我拿杯水吗
Could you grab me a cup of water?
或者果汁 现在来杯果汁不错
Or juice? Juice would be great right now.
苹果汁 不加冰
Apple, no ice.
你知道我是医生吧
You do realize I'm a doctor.
他妈妈没好好养他
His mother did not raise him right.
大部分纱布都用完了
We've gone through most of the gauze.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thanks for helping out.
做做改变医治成人也挺好玩的
It's kind of fun treating adults for a change.
他们会告诉我哪里疼
They can actually tell me where it hurts.
看完之后也不会想要贴贴纸
They don't expect any stickers when I'm done.
这样不太好 这不好玩
That was not cool. This is not fun.
-这很糟糕 -不是的不是的
- This is terrible. - No, no, no.
我知道你想表达什么
I know exactly what you mean.
我要趁空去坐一会
I'm gonna go sit a minute while I can,
等会救助铃又要响了
until the next call button rings.
当然
Yeah, of course.
你还需要点其他什么吗
Is there anything else you need?
陪你一会 或者
Company maybe or...?
你可以去看看麦克斯
You could go check on Max.
好的 我会去看的
Copy that. Will do.
对不起 你能
Sorry. Can you
你有抗酸剂或是其他类似的药吗
Do you have any antacids or anything?
我确信会有人有的 你四处问问
I'm sure someone does. Ask around.
不好意思 你能摸下我的头吗
No. Sorry. Can you touch my head?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表