只有他和我和世界对立
just him and me against the world.
但后来他去世了 那些
But then he died, and...
让我感觉更像是在坐牢
...it just felt more like a prison.
每天 我都去拿报纸
Every day, I'd get the paper,
也想着走得更远
and I'd think about going farther.
但我从没那么做
But I never could.
所以我想 那就从铁丝墙开始
So then I thought, "Start with the wall.
把那愚蠢的玩意儿拆了
Just take the stupid thing down."
我很抱歉 抱歉没保住你的腿
I'm sorry. I'm sorry about your leg.
我觉得自己像某种动物 为了能脱离陷阱
I feel like one of them animals that chewed its leg off
断腿求生
to get out of a trap.
但我逃出来了
But I got out.
我终于逃出来了
I finally got out.
谢谢你们
Thanks.
-你有空吗 -没有
- You got a minute? - No.
-你从没给我机会说... -别说了 行吗
- You never gave me a chance to say -- - Don't, okay?
-别谢我 -我不是要谢你
- Don't thank me. - I'm not.
对不起
I'm sorry.
抱歉我打伤了你 对不起
I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry --
那是个误会
It was a misunderstanding.
我受了刺♥激♥ 反应过激
You got the wrong end of me overreacting.
看到你没事我很欣慰 真的很抱歉
I'm glad you're okay, and I'm really sorry.
你是认真的吗
You serious?
是的
Yeah.
我给了你无数机会说那番话
I gave you every chance to say that.
几个月了 你本来有机会道歉的
For months, you could have just said that.
我说了 那天晚上就说了
I-I said it -- that night.
是说了 那是因为你不想让我告诉警♥察♥
Oh, yeah, 'cause you didn't want me to tell the cops
是你把我打伤的
that you beat me up.
你来病房♥看我的时候
You came to me in my hospital room
我正靠着止痛药苦熬
when I was jacked up on painkillers,
生怕自己永远失明了
afraid I was never gonna see again.
你试过 之后就再没和我说过话
You tried, and then you never talked to me again.
我几乎每天都能见到你
I saw you almost every day.
我每天都和你的朋友们共事
I worked for your friends every day.
我知道那晚发生了什么
I knew what happened that night.
我知道你怎么想的
I knew what you were thinking.
我也知道你为什么打我
I knew why you hit me.
但如果你能把我当个人看
And if you would have just treated me like a human being,
如果你能跟我谈谈
if you would have just talked to me,
也许我们就不会走到这一步了
maybe we could have avoided all this.
我觉得你不会听我说的
I didn't think you'd listen.
那是你以为 我人超善良的
Yeah, I'm a pretty good guy!
你为什么那么做
Why'd you do it?
-我没必要向你解释 -告诉我吧
- I don't have to explain myself to you. - Just tell me.
乔承受的够多了
Jo's been through enough.
她不必活在担惊受怕中
She doesn't need to live her life being scared.
是啊 乔也许会说
Yeah, Jo would say
她能把自己照顾好
she's pretty good at taking care of herself.
是啊 没别人照顾她吗
Yeah, should she have to?
你妈妈在厨房♥
Your mom's in the kitchen.
她在哪里 什么
She what? What?
-你见过我妈妈了吗 是啊
- You met my mom? - Yeah.
她也见到你了
She met you.
-她没跟我商量就见你了 -我们可不只是见面
- She met you without me. - We did more than meet.
她把衣服叠好 哄孩子睡觉
I mean, she folded laundry, put the kids to bed,
还给我做了千层面
and fed me lasagna.
天啊 我很抱歉
God. I am so sorry.
抱歉她这么不见外
I'm so sorry she's been in the way.
开什么玩笑 我都爱上她了
Are you kidding? I'm in love with her.
她是位了不起的女性
The woman's incredible.
麦琪
Maggie!
好极了
Oh, good!
我要去刷电视剧了 告诉她可以搬来住
I'm going to binge-watch TV. Tell her she can move in.
妈妈 我真希望你...
Mom, I really wish that you --
麦琪
Maggie.
我请了艾弗里医生来
I invited Dr. Avery.
这事你干得出来
Of course you did.
怎么不能邀请整形医生共进晚餐呢
'Cause who doesn't invite their plastic surgeon to dinner?
快坐 吃点东西吧 宝贝
Come. Have something to eat, honey.
妈妈 我们有安排 和理查德·韦伯吃饭
Mom, we have plans -- with Richard Webber.
-是你定的 -我知道
- You made them. - I know.
我想还是推迟吧
I thought we might postpone that.
我觉得在家安静地吃完饭挺好的
I thought it would be nice to have a quiet dinner at home.
可以吗
Is that okay?
怎么不行
Why not?
你生我的气了吗 麦琪 我是不是
Are you upset with me, Maggie? Am I --
是的 妈妈 我生气
Yes, Mom. Yes.
你不打招呼就来
You show up here without warning
要做根本没必要的整形手术
for plastic surgery that you don't need.
你在我的朋友面前让我难堪
You embarrass me in front of my friends.
我什么时候让你难堪了
When did I embarrass you?
然后你又约理查德吃晚饭
And then you made dinner plans with Richard,
之后又失约 好像那一点不重要
and then you blow them off like they don't mean anything.
他会理解的
He'll understand.
你背着我去跟梅瑞狄斯聊天
You talk to Meredith without me.
去跟理查德 还有杰克森聊天
You talk to Richard. You talk to Jackson.
你们俩交情可不浅呢
I mean, you two go way back.
艾弗里医生 我很抱歉...
Uh, Dr. Avery, I am sorry --
你不可以替我向我的朋友道歉
You don't get to apologize for me to my friends.
这是我的生活 而你闯了进来
This is my life that you've walked into.
你不可以不经过我的允许
You can't just come in and rearrange things
就随便重新做安排
without asking me.
你什么时候变得这么自私了
When did you become so selfish?
可不是我把咱们的家给毁了
I am not the one who destroyed our family.
你搬去夏威夷做肥皂
Who moved to Hawaii to make soap without thinking about
却不想想你抛弃了谁 伤害了谁
who you were leaving behind or hurting.
现在你来到我这里...
And now you come here and you --
你才自私
You are the one who is selfish.
你只想着你自己
You only think about yourself.
麦琪 我能说...
Maggie, if I could --
我...
I, um...
我觉得你该走了 杰克森
I think you should go, Jackson.
很抱歉麦琪这么没有礼貌
I'm so sorry that Maggie's being so very rude.
我没礼貌...你刚刚把我的朋友赶走了
I'm being ru-- You just kicked my friend out of a house
本来也轮不到你来邀请他的
that wasn't even yours to invite him to.
天啊
God.
妈妈...
Mom...
我都不知道你是谁了
I have no idea who you are anymore.
你们有什么需要的 就告诉我
Guys, I'm here if you need anything.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
你说得没错
You are right.
你不知道我是谁
You don't any idea who I am anymore,
因为你根本没有尝试去了解
because you haven't taken the time to try.
从我离开你父亲的那一刻起
The moment I left your father,
我就觉得我终于又可以呼吸了
it was like I could finally breathe.
我知道你不想听这样的话 但这是实话
Now, I know that's not something you want to hear, but it's true.
我...
I --
我终于成为了一直都想成为的人
I have finally become the person that I always wanted to be.
我想要我原来的妈妈
I want my mother back.
很抱歉你不喜欢现在的我 但是我喜欢
I'm sorry you don't like who I've become, but I do.
我不会再为此道歉了
And I'm not apologizing for that --
到此为止
not anymore.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
去酒店 我...
I'm going to the hotel. I, uh...
妈妈
Mom.
我要赶早班飞机
I have an early flight in the morning.
你在这里生活得很好
You have a great life here.
当你准备好跟我分享的时候 打电♥话♥给我
You call when you're ready to share it with me.
你要见我 主任
You wanted to see me, Chief?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表