好吧
Okay.
你还是个实习医师
Just you are an intern,
不该在法庭浪费时间
and you shouldn't be spending your time in a courtroom.
你该去做手术
You should be scrubbing in on surgeries.
这工作已经很辛苦了
This job is hard enough.
没必要让它更难做
Just don't need to make it any harder.
-我们不该讨论这事好吗 -行行
- Look, we shouldn't talk about the case, all right? - Okay, okay. I'm...
我知道你能让我进不了手术室
Look, I know you can keep me out of the O.R.
可以结束我的职业生涯
You can end my career,
如果你想的话也可以毁了我的生活
and you can ruin my life if you want to.
我没打算毁了你的生活
I'm not trying to ruin your life.
你还没到一手遮天的地步
You don't get to.
你以为就因为你是主治医师
You think because you're an attending
克莱夫医生也是主治医生你们就能威胁我
and Dr. Karev's an attending you can threaten me?
我不在乎 这招对我行不通
I don't care. It's not gonna work.
情况很糟糕
Okay, so, this is bad.
省省吧别说了 我不需要
Well, save it, 'cause I don't need it.
我刚好像威胁了德卢卡
I think I might have just threatened DeLuca.
什么 什么
What? What?
-我想帮忙来着 -什么
- I was trying to help. - What?!
我不是故意的
I didn't mean it.
你做了什么 你为什么
What did you -- Why would you s--
你到底说了什么
What exactly did you say?
他曲解了我的话
He twisted my words.
我今天刚被指控犯重罪
I just got charged with a felony today.
这是我自己的人生 梅
This is my life, Mer.
克莱夫医生
Dr. Karev.
我刚在找扎克最新的中性粒细胞绝对计数
I was just looking at Zach's latest absolute neutrophil count, and --
我看到了 没事
I saw it. It's fine.
他的心率在逐渐上升
Well, his heart rate is inching up.
我给他看病都三年了
I've had him for three years.
每次他住院心率都会上升
His heart rate rises every time he comes here.
他很容易紧张焦虑
He's a nervous kid.
-但这看起来 -我看了报告了
- But this looks - I looked at it. I saw the labs.
我已经尽职了 现在管好你自己吧
I did my job, now do yours.
有情况我会随时通知你的
I'll keep you posted.
该死
Crap.
你觉得德卢卡会说出来吗
You think DeLuca's gonna say anything?
-我不知道 -他会的
- I don't know. - Yeah, he will.
他或许不会说的 我们没法控制
Or he won't. We can't control it.
我们能做的就是向前看 过自己的生活
All we can do is just go on, live our lives,
守护我们的病人和朋友
be there for our patients and our friends,
然后去晚餐聚会
and go to dinner parties.
我不会去参加派对的
I'm not going to a party.
你必须得去 因为我得去
You have to go because I have to go.
如果我可以为你上法庭
And if I can go to court for you,
你也可以为我参加派对
you can go to a dinner party for me.
晚上六点
Eighteen O'clock
对不起 我有个主动脉瓣成形手术
Sorry, I had an aortic valvuloplasty and I --
威尔逊
Wilson. I mean...
你好 威尔逊
Hi, Wilson.
应该早点提醒你这派对很随意
Should've warned you this is just casual.
什么 我很随意啊
What? I'm casual.
我才随意 你看上去很性感
I'm casual. You look hot.
哪有 我看上去性感吗
No. I look hot?
你的屁♥股♥看上去像苹果
Your butt looks like an apple.
皮尔斯 你什么时候到的
Hey, Pierce, when did you get here?
好了 我带你进去 里格斯就在那里
Okay. I'm tagging you in. Riggs is right over there.
她是你的挡箭牌
She's your buffer?
别 麦琪 你别插♥进♥去
No, Maggie, you are not tagged in.
我带她进去
I'm tagging her in.
这样这一切都没意义了
That kind of defeats the point of all of this.
我没同意要做这些啊
I didn't agree to all of this.
带我进去 没关系
No, tag me in. It's fine.
你是在挑事哦
You're starting a thing here.
不会啊 没关系 都可以
No, it's okay. All good.
你都不试试
And you're not even giving it a chance.
各位 我自己进去
Guys, I'll tag myself in.
显然你俩得好好聊聊这事
You obviously need to talk about this.
我就跟着你进去
And I am right behind you.
-你没必要这么做 -我不介意
- No, you don't have to. - I don't mind.
你还在哭
You're still crying?
我当然还在哭
Of course I'm still crying.
艾普丽尔 没事的 好吗
April, come on, okay?
我会每天带她来医院的
I'm gonna bring her by every single day at the hospital.
这事我们早就商量过了
We already talked about it.
你一回家 我们就把你妈送回去
As soon as you get home, we'll fly your mom back out,
她就好几个月不会来这里
get her to stay out here for a couple months.
我妈她能做的都做了好吗
My mom already came for as long as she could, okay?
我没法叫她回去
I can't ask her to come back out.
她 她要工作
She's -- She's got work.
那就找个月嫂
Well, get a baby nurse
她可以和你住一起
who can stay and live with you, then.
我请不起
I can't afford that.
我有钱 我请得起
I'm loaded. I can.
我没钱
Well, I'm not.
而且我们没结婚
And we're not married.
我知道
Yes, I know.
你不能这么做 好吗
You can't fix this, okay?
我必须得自己解决 我是个单亲妈妈
I have to figure this out. I am a single mom.
艾普丽尔 我是她爸爸 我就在这里
April, I'm her father. I'm right here.
只要哈瑞特吃饱睡足开心快乐
As long as Harriet is fed and sleeping and happy,
你就完成任务了
you're doing your job.
你不需要管我怎么样 好吗
You don't need to, like, check in on me, okay?
打我电♥话♥除非哈瑞特需要我好吗
Or call unless Harriet needs me, okay?
那我就这么让你哭着
So I'm just supposed to let you cry, then?
对
Yes!
晚安 杰克森
Good night, Jackson.
你在这 好棒
You're here. Good.
他和麦琪呆了一会 下一个你上
He's been with Maggie for a while, but you're up next.
我还没把包放下呢
I had not put my bag down yet.
如果你不进去
If you don't get in there,
阿米莉娅就要让我和他聊了
Amelia's gonna make me talk to him,
这样我两就要吵架了
and we're gonna fight about it.
你俩才刚结婚
You've been married for like two minutes.
没错 所以快进去
Right, so just get in there.
好吧 好吧
Fine, fine.
你四处看过了吗 欧文可是个好向导
Have you had the tour yet? Owen gives a great tour.
我帮他一起搬进来的
Yeah, I helped him move in.
后来我们还一起刷了卧室
We painted the bedroom since then, so...
好了 内森 你想
Okay. Nathan, you want to...
其实我得和里格斯医生
Hm. Oh, actually, I need to talk to Dr. Riggs
聊聊彼特金太太的事
about Mrs., uh, Peterkin.
她旧病复发了
She relapsed.
很好 那就我两了
Great. So it's just us, then.
我们走吧 来吧 我们走
Let's go. Come on, let's go.
彼特金太太是哪位
Who's Mrs...Peterkin?
没有什么彼特金太太
There is no Mrs. Peterkin.
-你刚 -麦琪打算约你出去
- You just -- - Maggie is going to ask you out.
-约会 -所以
- On a date. - Oh, so...
麦琪喜欢我
Maggie wants me?
她想约你
She wants to date you.
你要好好地拒绝
And you are going to be nice and say no.
所以她不知道你已经疯狂爱上我了
Oh, so she doesn't know that you're madly in love with me.
我才没疯狂爱上你
I am not madly in love with you.
快了 你会的
You're close. You will be.
我快要开始讨厌你了
I am close to hating you.
真的吗 那我们得立马结束这一切
Really? Oh, then we should just end this right now.
我们就在这把事解决了
Let's just make out on the couch.
把话说清楚 这样大家都明白点
Sends a clear message, then everyone knows.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表