你真的在考虑这么做
Ooh. Mm, you're considering it.
你真讨厌
You're disgusting.
但你却为我倾倒
And yet you're falling for me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你要拒绝邀约
You are going to say no.
你得好好和她说 但你得拒绝她
You are going to be very nice, but you are going to say no.
懂了吗
Got it?
好了
Okay.
你在这儿啊
Oh, hey, you're here.
对 我不知道自己为什么要来
Yeah. I don't know why I came.
他被指控犯重罪 我不知道你知不知道
He was charged with a felony. I don't know if you know.
我知道 我当时在场
I know. I was there.
我不知道你俩发生了什么
I don't know what's going on with you guys,
但他
but he's --
阿历克斯处境真的很糟糕
Alex is in a really bad place.
说不定你可以和他聊聊
Maybe you could talk to him.
你为什么要和我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
我告诉你
I'm telling you this
是因为你说你也出席庭审了
because you said you showed up in court.
阿历克斯不会来的
Alex will not be there.
刚站好队 我挺你
I just picked a side, and I'm on yours.
真是折腾的一天啊
It's been quite a day.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber.
他们一直在嘟囔着托瑞斯医生走了
They're have been rumblings about some sort of turf war
谁会打赢这场地盘战接手她的骨科实验室
over who gets control of Dr. Torres' ortho lab now that she's gone.
杜奎特诊室的医生
Oh, and, uh, doctors at the Duquette Clinic,
他们觉得工作量太大了
they feel overworked.
诊室里的医生
At the clinic?
这都不算新闻了
That's not news.
你知道什么算新闻吗
You know what's news?
克莱夫被指控犯重罪了
Karev was charged with a felony.
我没听到这个
I did not hear that.
第一天回来
First day back?
感觉怎么样
How is it?
很好
It's fine.
德卢卡 我知道自己对你不是很了解
DeLuca, I know I don't know you very well,
但你知道我被袭击过
but you know I was attacked.
记忆犹新
I remember.
我不想原谅袭击我的那个人
I didn't want to forgive the guy who attacked me.
但我还是原谅了 因为我需要这么做
But I did because I needed to.
袭击你的人是神志不清的
The guy who attacked you was in a fugue state.
但克莱夫医生清楚自己在做什么
Dr. Karev knew what he was doing.
你曾因为反应过激
Have you ever made a horrible mistake
或理解错误
because you overreacted
犯过可怕的错误吗
or you just had the wrong information?
克莱夫医生真的觉得很抱歉
Dr. Karev is genuinely sorry
他很想亲自对你这么说
and would like to tell you himself.
我 我还没准备好接受他的道歉
Well, I'm -- I'm not ready for that.
好吧
Okay.
你还是个实习医师
Just you are an intern,
不该在法庭浪费时间
and you shouldn't be spending your time in a courtroom.
你该去做手术
You should be scrubbing in on surgeries.
这工作已经很辛苦了
This job is hard enough.
没必要让它更难做
Just don't need to make it any harder.
-我们不该讨论这事好吗 -行行
- Look, we shouldn't talk about the case, all right? - Okay, okay. I'm...
我知道你能让我进不了手术室
Look, I know you can keep me out of the O.R.
可以结束我的职业生涯
You can end my career,
如果你想的话也可以毁了我的生活
and you can ruin my life if you want to.
我没打算毁了你的生活
I'm not trying to ruin your life.
你还没到一手遮天的地步
You don't get to.
你以为就因为你是主治医师
You think because you're an attending
克莱夫医生也是主治医生你们就能威胁我
and Dr. Karev's an attending you can threaten me?
我不在乎 这招对我行不通
I don't care. It's not gonna work.
情况很糟糕
Okay, so, this is bad.
省省吧别说了 我不需要
Well, save it, 'cause I don't need it.
我刚好像威胁了德卢卡
I think I might have just threatened DeLuca.
什么 什么
What? What?
-我想帮忙来着 -什么
- I was trying to help. - What?!
我不是故意的
I didn't mean it.
你做了什么 你为什么
What did you -- Why would you s--
你到底说了什么
What exactly did you say?
他曲解了我的话
He twisted my words.
我今天刚被指控犯重罪
I just got charged with a felony today.
这是我自己的人生 梅
This is my life, Mer.
克莱夫医生
Dr. Karev.
我刚在找扎克最新的中性粒细胞绝对计数
I was just looking at Zach's latest absolute neutrophil count, and --
我看到了 没事
I saw it. It's fine.
他的心率在逐渐上升
Well, his heart rate is inching up.
我给他看病都三年了
I've had him for three years.
每次他住院心率都会上升
His heart rate rises every time he comes here.
他很容易紧张焦虑
He's a nervous kid.
-但这看起来 -我看了报告了
- But this looks - I looked at it. I saw the labs.
我已经尽职了 现在管好你自己吧
I did my job, now do yours.
有情况我会随时通知你的
I'll keep you posted.
该死
Crap.
你觉得德卢卡会说出来吗
You think DeLuca's gonna say anything?
-我不知道 -他会的
- I don't know. - Yeah, he will.
他或许不会说的 我们没法控制
Or he won't. We can't control it.
我们能做的就是向前看 过自己的生活
All we can do is just go on, live our lives,
守护我们的病人和朋友
be there for our patients and our friends,
然后去晚餐聚会
and go to dinner parties.
我不会去参加派对的
I'm not going to a party.
你必须得去 因为我得去
You have to go because I have to go.
如果我可以为你上法庭
And if I can go to court for you,
你也可以为我参加派对
you can go to a dinner party for me.
晚上六点
Eighteen O'clock
对不起 我有个主动脉瓣成形手术
Sorry, I had an aortic valvuloplasty and I --
威尔逊
Wilson. I mean...
你好 威尔逊
Hi, Wilson.
应该早点提醒你这派对很随意
Should've warned you this is just casual.
什么 我很随意啊
What? I'm casual.
我才随意 你看上去很性感
I'm casual. You look hot.
哪有 我看上去性感吗
No. I look hot?
你的屁♥股♥看上去像苹果
Your butt looks like an apple.
皮尔斯 你什么时候到的
Hey, Pierce, when did you get here?
好了 我带你进去 里格斯就在那里
Okay. I'm tagging you in. Riggs is right over there.
她是你的挡箭牌
She's your buffer?
别 麦琪 你别插♥进♥去
No, Maggie, you are not tagged in.
我带她进去
I'm tagging her in.
这样这一切都没意义了
That kind of defeats the point of all of this.
我没同意要做这些啊
I didn't agree to all of this.
带我进去 没关系
No, tag me in. It's fine.
你是在挑事哦
You're starting a thing here.
不会啊 没关系 都可以
No, it's okay. All good.
你都不试试
And you're not even giving it a chance.
各位 我自己进去
Guys, I'll tag myself in.
显然你俩得好好聊聊这事
You obviously need to talk about this.
我就跟着你进去
And I am right behind you.
-你没必要这么做 -我不介意
- No, you don't have to. - I don't mind.
你还在哭
You're still crying?
我当然还在哭
Of course I'm still crying.
艾普丽尔 没事的 好吗
April, come on, okay?
我会每天带她来医院的
I'm gonna bring her by every single day at the hospital.
这事我们早就商量过了
We already talked about it.
你一回家 我们就把你妈送回去
As soon as you get home, we'll fly your mom back out,
她就好几个月不会来这里
get her to stay out here for a couple months.
我妈她能做的都做了好吗
My mom already came for as long as she could, okay?
我没法叫她回去
I can't ask her to come back out.
她 她要工作
She's -- She's got work.
那就找个月嫂
Well, get a baby nurse
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表