这...
It's...
坦白说...
If I'm being honest, this is, uh...
我最怕火了
kinda my worst nightmare, actually.
好吧 就想象成在停车场烧烤好了
Well, just, like, imagine that it's a parking-lot barbecue.
这些烟 烧着的汉堡...
The smoke. The burning burgers...
好吧
Okay. All right.
休息一会 喘口气好吗
You know what? Just take a minute, okay?
歇一会
Just take a minute.
不 不 我...我...我没事 我很好
No, no, I'm... I'm... I'm good. I'm good.
你确定吗
You sure?
-烧焦的汉堡 -对
- Burnt burgers, right? - Okay.
烧焦的汉堡
Burnt burgers.
皮尔斯 你能来看一眼吗
Okay. Oh, Pierce! Can you come take a look?
好 我来搞定
Okay, I got him.
胸腔没问题
The chest sounds good.
那些帅哥们把我当女王一样对待
Those handsome boys treated me like a queen.
好 很高兴听你这么说
Good. I'm glad to hear it.
我们带你去验伤分类
We're gonna get you set up in triage.
给你插上心电图机好吗
We're gonna get you attached to an EKG machine, okay?
好的
All right.
你有见到过杰克逊吗
Hey, uh, you didn't happen to see Jackson in there, did you?
在警报消除的时候 他就走了
Right when the alarms went off, and then he took off,
好像自己防火一样 去找爱德华兹
running after Edwards like he was fireproof.
-他还没回来吗 -没 当然没有
- He's not back yet? - No! Of course not.
-太典型了 -什么典型
- Typical. - Typical?
他有一次冲进一辆烧着的公交车去救一个孩子
Yeah, he ran into a burning bus once to save a child.
很显然 他是那种会冲进火海的人
He's the kind of guy that runs into a fire, apparently.
我相信他会没事的
I'm sure he's fine.
对 我也相信
Yeah. Me too.
没事了
That's okay.
好了 我只是想...
All right, I just want to...
松开这个...
loosen this...
然后看看...
and see...
是不是减少流血了 好吗
if there's less bleeding, okay?
没有...流血减少了 没有流血了
Uh, nope... less blood. No blood.
没有流血了 好孩子
No blood. Good girl.
好了 这很重 挪出来点
All right, this is heavy. Skooch on out.
挪一下 往这边挪挪
Skooch out. Skooch out this way.
别弯腿 别弯
Don't bend, don't bend, don't bend.
来这边
Go this direction.
继续 好了 就这样
Keep going. There we go. Okay!
我带你出去 好吗 坚持一下
Get you out of here, okay? Hang on.
我扶你起来
Let me help you up.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
腿别使劲 重心放我身上
Don't put any weight on it. Weight on me.
好孩子 好孩子
Good girl. Good girl. Good girl.
坚持一下 好了
Hang on. Okay.
我们该怎么过去
How do we get around it?
我们可以... 不行 没法过去
We ca... Well, we can't. We can't.
等等... 等一下
Hang... Hang on. Hold up, hold up.
好了
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
我要抱你起来
Gonna pick you up,
深吸一口气 好吗
and I want you to take a big, deep breath, okay?
-尽你所能深吸气 -好
- Biggest breath you can. - All right.
然后抱紧我
And then hold it.
1 2 3 起来
1, 2, 3, jump!
很好 腿伸直 保持住
Good. Keep that leg straight.
好的 好孩子
Okay. Good girl, good girl.
上来
All the way.
好了
Okay. All right.
我们出来了
Here we go.
我们不能往下走
We can't go down there.
可以上屋顶去
There's the roof.
来我这里
Okay. Here. Come here.
抱着我 越紧越好 好吗
Put your arms around me, tight as you can, okay?
好了
Okay. Okay.
我们必须得上去
Got to go up. Got to go up.
一步步来
One at a time.
一点一点的
One step at a time.
一步
One step.
一个台阶 就这样
One at a time. There we go.
斯蒂芬
Steph!
爱德华兹
Edwards!
斯蒂芬妮
Stephanie!
女士 需要帮忙吗
Ma'am, can I help you?
我带你出去
Let me help you walk.
我不需要帮忙
I don't need any help!
女士 你刚做过手术吗
Ma'am, did you just have surgery?
看在上帝的份上 别叫我"女士"
For God's sake, I'm not a "ma'am."
我叫谢丽尔 手术总比这样好
My name is Cheryl, and surgery would be better than this.
开膛破肚都比现在好
Being sliced open and gutted would be better than this.
不过是得了肾结石
It's just kidney stones!
好 我带你离开这个走廊
Okay. Look, no, we gotta get you out of this hallway.
这里的烟雾太重了 好吗
There's way too much smoke, all right?
我扶你出去行吗
I'm gonna pick you up. Is that okay?
没门
No way!
-我完全可以...自己走... -好吧
- I'm perfectly capable of... aah! ...of walking and... aah! - Okay.
我知道你能自己走
I'm sure you are.
不过是肾结石而已
Aah! Aah! It's just kidney stones! Aah!
你没听到警报声吗
Do you not hear the alarm?
我们上层楼着火了
The fire is on the floor above us!
警报响的时候我这台肺叶切除术刚做到一半
I was midway through a lobectomy when the alarm went off.
我不能把病人丢在手术台上自己离开
I'm not leaving a patient open on the table.
好吧 给我戴手套
Well, okay. Glove me.
-你在搞什么 -你说的没错
- What the hell are you doing? - Well, you're right.
你无法把病人丢在手术台上不管
You can't walk away from the patient.
如果我们一起做 肯定能快点结束
And it'll be quicker if the two of us work together.
这个楼层需要清空 你们必须撤离
This floor is supposed to be clear. You need to evacuate.
先生 我手里握着病人的肺
Sir, I have a man's lung in my hand.
我们尽可能快点完成手术
We're working as fast as we can.
-你们需要多长时间 -15分钟
- How long do you need? - 15 minutes.
那就15分钟 不能更久了
15. No more.
先生 我们在找一个小姑娘
Sir, we're looking for a missing girl.
8岁左右 名字叫艾琳
She's 8 years old. Her name is Erin.
我们都在全力以赴的找她
We've all got our eyes out for her.
那就好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
电刀
Bovie.
好了
All right.
给她注射吗♥啡♥
Let's get her on a morphine drip.
好了 你没事了
All right, you're gonna be all right.
-我们一直在找你 -你吓坏我了
- We have been looking for you! - You scared the crap out of me!
-我需要吸点氧气 -你的确得吸点氧气
- Oh, I need some O2. - Yeah, of course you do.
这就是你不听劝阻...
That's what happens when you don't listen and...
冲进一个到处是烟雾的医院里的下场
and instead you inhale an entire hospital full of smoke!
-说什么呢 -愚蠢的个人英雄主义
- Ow. Watch it. - Stupid heroics!
我只是想帮她
I was trying to help her.
你是个外科医生 不是消防员
You are a surgeon, not a firefighter!
我没想着灭火 好吗
I wasn't trying to fight a fire, all right?!
-我只想找到爱德华兹 -别冲着她喊
- I was trying to save Edwards! - Don't yell at her.
-她是你孩子的妈妈 -好吧...
- She is the mother of your child! - Okay...
我该怎么跟哈瑞特交代
And what would I have told Harriet?!
-我没事 艾普莉尔 -吸气
- I'm fine, April! - Breathe.
知道吗 梅根以前给我起了个外号♥屹耳小熊维尼和蜂蜜树"的角色]
You know, Megan use to call me Eeyore during the war
她说战争让我变得脾气暴躁 太过严肃
She said the war made me grumpy and too serious...
来吧 想说就说
Go ahead. You can say it.
-说什么 -她说的对
- What? - She was right.
经历过战争的人脾气都不大好吧
Wouldn't war make anyone grumpy?
她就不是
Not her.
不 她...
Nope. She was...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表