不 不是...不是...
No, that's -- That's not --
算了 别担心
You know what? Don't worry.
没关系 我不会说出你的秘密的
It's cool. Your, uh -- Your secret's safe.
你其实可以找到更好的男人的
You know, you could pick better guys.
乔
Jo?
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我可以跟你谈谈吗 拜托了
Can I talk to you, please?
-离我远点 不行 -求你了
- Get -- get away from me. No! - Please.
听着 德卢卡 我不知道
Listen, DeLuca, I didn't know.
不行 你走吧
No, go away!
滚出去
Get out of here!
-你来到我家里 -快滚
- You came to my house -- - Leave!
-我看你躺在她身上 -阿历克斯 走吧
- I saw you on top of her. - Alex, go!
来人啊
Somebody!
-走吧 -来人啊
- Go! - Somebody!
救命
Help!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
救命
Help!
谁能叫保安来吗
Call security, somebody?
先生 平静一下 好吗
Sir. Just calm down, all right?
-你需要平静下来 -我们要让他平静下来
- We need you to calm down. - Let's calm him down.
你还好吧
You all right?
不好意思 我不能问 当我没说
Oh, sorry, nope. Forget I asked.
你可以告诉麦琪
Well, you can tell Maggie
她男朋友的血管造影术显示 没有血管损伤
that her boy's angio showed no vascular injuries...
她可以不用担心了
so no worries.
谢谢
Thanks.
他不是她男朋友 他受伤了
He's not her boy. He's hurt.
她只是表示关心而已
She's just being kind.
好吧
All right.
有件事我不得不做
I have to do something.
但我又不想做
That I don't want to do.
那就不要做
Then don't do it.
-我必须得做 -那就去做吧
- I have to. - Then do it.
我会做的
I will.
内森...
Nathan...
过来陪我坐一会儿吧
Come and sit with me a while.
怎么了 格蕾 什么事
What? Grey, what?
我可没时间...
I don't have time to -- -
是阿历克斯
It was Alex.
阿历克斯怎么了
What was Alex?
打德卢卡的人...
The person who beat up DeLuca...
是阿历克斯
was Alex.
你什么时候知道的
When did you know?
我早就知道了
I knew.
威尔逊和德卢卡出了点事
Something happened between and DeLuca.
停下 别说了
Oh, stop. Just stop.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey --
打电♥话♥叫保安
Hey. Call security.
告诉他们找到警方
Tell them to find the police.
告诉他们克莱夫医生不能离开医院
Tell them Dr. Karev does not leave this hospital.
什么
What?
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
是阿历克斯干的
It's Alex?
是的 来吧
Yeah, come on.
你早就知道了
You knew it?
但你却什么也没说
And you didn't say anything?
克莱夫
Karev.
你因严重伤害罪被捕
You're under arrest for aggravated assault.
他刚刚走过来自首了
He just walked up and turned himself in.
省去了不少麻烦 他会被拘留起来
Made it real easy. He'll be city lock-up.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的每一句话有可能成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney
也有权请律师在审讯时出席
and to have an attorney present during questioning.
如果你请不起律师 政♥府♥会指派一名给你
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you.
-我所说的这些权利你都清楚吗 -清楚
- Do you understand these rights as I have read them to you? - Yes.
你是打算跟大家说谎吗
You were just gonna lie to everyone?
你知道是克莱夫干的吗
Did you know about Karev?
不知道
No! I didn't.
是不确定啦
Not for sure.
-好疼 -沃伦
- Ow! - Warren.
今天有太多的人跟我说谎了
I have been lied to by so many people today.
如果你也跟我说谎...
If you lied to me, too...
我猜的 好吗 我只是怀疑而已
I guessed, okay? I had suspicions.
什么 你怎么没告诉我
What? And you didn't tell me?
因为我不确定
Because I didn't know.
好吧 听着 你可以跟妻子讲你的怀疑
Okay, look, you can tell your wife when you have suspicions,
却不能跟主任讲
but you can't tell the Chief.
当时你不是妻子 你是主任
And you weren't my wife. You were the Chief.
公私分明
Church and state.
我并没有打算跟大家撒谎
I wasn't going to lie to everyone.
你对我撒谎了
You lied to me.
我问你是怎么回事 你说谎了
I asked you what happened, and you lied.
-阿历克斯和我打算... -打算什么
- Alex and I were trying to -- - trying to what?
打算给他打了安德鲁这件事 找个正当理由
Trying to figure out a way to justify the beating
还是别的什么
he gave to Andrew? What?
我也不知道
I don't know.
这一整天我都对你掏心掏肺
I poured my heart out to you all day.
你是知道的
And you knew this.
我不是针对你 麦琪
It wasn't about you, Maggie.
我是你的妹妹
I am your sister.
我知道
I know.
你真的知道吗
Do you?
姐妹这件事对我来说意义不同
'Cause it means something different to me.
是你鼓励我留下来
You encouraged me to stay.
你给了我一个家 还有家人
You offered me a home and a family.
我也接受了 并且我是认真的
And I accepted. And I wasn't kidding.
我会为你赴汤蹈火的
I will go down swinging for you.
家人对我来说非常重要
It means something to me.
我以为我可以信任你的
I thought I could trust you.
你可以的
You can.
从现在开始
From here on out.
别再这样做了
Don't do it again.
别再对我说谎了
Don't lie to me again.
好的
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我去看看是谁
I'm -- I'm gonna get that.
天啊 你来这做什么
Oh, God. What are you doing here?
我想知道麻烦是什么
I want to know what the problem is.
什么
What?
在婚礼上 你说我们有麻烦了
At the wedding, you said we had a problem.
我想知道麻烦是什么
I want to know what the problem is.
麻烦就是 你出现在这 要找...
The problem is you showing up here, looking for --
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我什么都没找 我要找的人就在眼前
I'm not looking for anything. It's right here.
梅瑞狄斯 听着
Meredith. Hey! Listen.
你我之间互有感觉
There's something happening here.
你知我知
We both know it.
到底麻烦是什么
So what's the problem?
有人要受伤了
Someone is going to get hurt.
我受得了
I can handle it.
不是你
Not you.
依我看 你是坚不可摧的
From what I can see, you seem indestructible.
所以到底麻烦是什么
So what's the problem?
告诉我
Tell me.
麻烦是...
The problem is...
你错了
you're wrong.
我对你没感觉
I don't feel the same way.
到此为止吧 好吗
So let's just drop it, okay?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表