你没事就好
That's good that you're so good.
来患者了 马上就到 连环撞车事故
Incoming! Any second. MVC.
孩子可能有头部创伤
Kid with possible head trauma,
父亲躯干多处受伤
dad with multiple abdominal injuries.
-我们需要神经科医生 -我这就来
- We could use neuro. - Right behind you.
罗比·里维斯 12岁 连环撞车事故
Robbie Reeves, 12, MVC.
受安全带保护的乘客 生命体征稳定
Restrained passenger. Vitals stable.
在现场意识清醒 头皮小部分撕裂伤
No L.O.C. on the scene. Small scalp laceration.
刚才跟坐过山车一样
It was like a roller coaster!
好了 罗比 我是谢博德医生
All right. Robbie, I'm Dr. Shepherd.
我爸在哪 我得问问他刚才我们时速多少
Where's my dad? I got to ask him how fast we were going.
看起来拉他的救护车刚到
It looks like he's pulling in right behind you.
-你头疼吗 -不怎么疼 我可以问他吗
- Your head's hurting? - Barely. Can I ask him?
等等就可以了 我得先给你检查一下
Yeah, in a minute. I'm gonna check you out first.
鲍勃·里维斯 40岁 司机
Bob Reeves, 40's, the driver.
腹部有淤伤 血压很低
Some abdominal bruising, tenuous B.P.,
左腿有大面♥积♥伤
large wounds on the left leg.
罗比 我儿子在哪
Robbie?! Where's my son?
有谁能告诉我我儿子在不在这里
Somebody tell me if my son is here.
先生 他在这里 他们刚把他送进去
Sir, he's here. They just took him inside, okay?
好 好 谢谢你
Okay. Okay. Good. Thank you.
你的淤伤挺严重的
You got some nasty bruising.
你这可伤的不轻啊 里维斯先生
You got pretty banged up out there, Mr. Reeves.
我的车比这惨多了
You should see my car.
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
好了 接触性皮炎 4号♥床
All right. Contact dermatitis, bed 4.
看 你的医生来了
Hey, look who showed up.
我是不会像那个怀孕的女人一样
Well, I can't be the pregnant lady
忽略主动提供的医疗服务的
who ignores unsolicited medical advice.
那个女的真是个混♥蛋♥
That lady's a jerk.
我看看皮疹
Let's see this rash.
没别的了对吧 除了医嘱
That's all it was, right? Medical advice?
因为如果你让我担心了一通
Because if you got me all worried
就是为了约会或者跟个怀孕的女人约炮的话
just to get a date or get in some pregnant lady's pants,
那你就是个混♥蛋♥了
that would make you the jerk.
我只是做好本职工作 我保证
Just doing my job -- promise.
你的手痒了多久了
How long have your hands been itching?
大约一周 或者一周多
Uh, like a week, maybe more.
不是说我已经名花有主了 我是单身
Not that I'm not available. I am,
或者说 我算是单身
or, uh, I could be.
怀孕不代表这个孩子有父亲了
A baby belly doesn't exactly equal baby daddy.
确实有个孩子他爹
There is a baby daddy.
只是他和我没在一起
He's just not attached, I mean, not to me.
-你不用解释 -我也没办法
- You don't have to explain. - I kind of do.
医院总能让我起鸡皮疙瘩 说话能帮我缓解
Hospitals give me the creeps, so talking helps.
好吧 孩子有个爹
Okay, so, there's a baby daddy.
他叫杰瑞米 从小就是我蓝颜知己
Jeremy -- my best friend since we were kids.
我们有个约定 你懂得
We made one of those pacts -- you know,
如果我们40岁还都单身 就一起生个孩子
if we both wound up single at 40, we'd make a baby.
我以为会是那种试管婴儿什么的
I always thought it would be needles and test tubes,
但结果发现太贵了
but turns out that's really pricy.
是的 没办法 看这边
Yeah, it's up there. Look this way.
看另一边
Look the other way.
好 不错
All right, good.
所以有天晚上 好几杯龙舌兰 然后就
So, one night, there was a lot of tequila, and boom --
我就有了这个在吸食我能量的小寄生虫
I got this little parasite that sucks all my energy.
不幸中的慰藉吧 实际上我体重一直在下降
Silver lining, though -- I've actually been losing weight.
我以为体重应该会上升的
I always thought that would go the other way.
你体重减轻了多少
You're losing weight. How much?
我不知道 至少衣服都小了一个码
Um, I don't know, enough to drop a size.
怎么了 这是什么表情
What? What's that look?
我想做几个检测
Just want to run some tests.
你今天能在这里多待一会吗
Can you hang out here for a while today?
你又让我开始担心了
You know, you got me worried again.
有什么问题吗 我应该叫孩子他爹来吗
Is there something wrong? Should I call the baby daddy?
如果你要待在这里 有人陪还是挺好的
Well, if you're stuck here, a little company couldn't hurt.
你到现在还没开除克莱夫
You've made no move to fire Karev.
没有代替他的医生 你到底在想什么
There's no replacement surgeon. What is the plan?
克莱夫已经不在手术室了
Karev's been removed from the surgical service
等待他的审判
pending his trial.
我不明白为什么他还在这里工作
I don't understand why he's still working here at all.
如果我们的一个医生
If a doctor on our staff
被指控攻击重罪
has been charged with a felony assault,
他就不应该是我们的医生了
he should not be a doctor on our staff.
在被判有罪之前他是无辜的
Well, he's innocent until proven guilty.
我们有司法制度
We have a justice system.
我不想因为一个小的错误
I don't want to throw away a good surgeon's career
就毁了一个好医生的前途
because of one mistake.
我知道 这是你一贯的态度
I know. That's your tendency.
这是我的 我什么态度
That's my tenden-- What's my tendency?
宽宏大量 你总是宽宏大量
Leniency. You have a tendency towards leniency.
开什么玩笑
Are you joking?
你知道我以前的外号♥叫什么吗
You know what my nickname used to be?
他们叫我纳
They called me the Na--
本杰明·沃伦
Benjamin Warren.
贝利医生 我相信你
Dr. Bailey, I believe in you.
我认为你有个大好前程在等着你
I think you have an extraordinary future ahead of you.
我没想到我会来这里
And I wouldn't dream of coming in here
告诉你怎样做好你的本职工作
and telling you how to do your job.
但如果你在替换克莱夫医生的事上
But if you don't take some steps
不做出点行动的话
to replace Dr. Karev...
我会做的
I will.
实习医生格蕾
第十三季 第六集
-你呼我 -对 你过来看看
- You paged? - Uh, yeah, come take a look.
好 帮他们处理头部撕裂伤
All right, assist the head lac.
先生 我要看看腿部的伤好吗
Sir, I'm gonna need to take a look at your wound, okay?
好吧 这伤的的确很重
Okay, that's really deep.
我们得先给他清创
We're gonna need to get this debrided
然后用周围的肌肉马上覆盖伤口
and covered with a local muscle flap right away.
他就跟被打了一顿一样
Looks like he took a beating.
车中部被撞 他们能活着就很幸运了
Car hit the median. They're lucky everyone survived.
我儿子和我一起在车里
My kid was in the car with me.
有个家伙在路上到处走
This guy was all over the road.
-他腹腔有出血 -最好照个CT
- There's blood in his abdomen. - Better book the C.T.
他横穿了三条道正好截住我
Three lanes he whipped across just to cut me off.
这都什么鬼 谁会这么干
I mean, what the hell? Who does that?
天哪 罗比
Oh, God. Robbie.
我儿子怎么样了 他还好吗
What's happening with my son? Is he okay?
我们超了一堆车 然后越开越快
We passed a bunch of cars, and we kept going faster and faster!
眼睛跟着我的手指动
Follow my finger with your eyes.
你头上这个伤口挺大的 罗比
That is quite a cut you've got there, Robbie.
-疼吗 -我忍♥得了
- Does it hurt? - I can take it.
我爸爸还好吗 我应该看看他怎么样了
Is my dad okay? 'Cause I should probably check on him.
好
Right.
我是说 他毕竟是我爸
I mean, he's my dad.
-你还好吗 罗比 -我没事 爸爸
- You okay, Robbie? - I'm fine, Dad.
-谢谢你等我 -没事
- Thanks for waiting. - Oh, it's fine.
杰克森可以在楼上多等一会
Jackson can cool his heels for a few more minutes upstairs.
我没受伤 我真的没事 爸爸
I'm not hurt. I'm really okay, Dad.
妈妈在来的路上了伙计 好吗
Mom's on her way, buddy, okay?
在她来之前听医生的话
Listen to the doctors until she gets here.
听到我说的了吗 乖一点
You hear me? Behave.
我一直都很乖 不像那个截我们道的混♥蛋♥
I always behave, not like that jerk that cut us off.
我猜下次他会三思的
I bet next time he will think twice.
我敢说我们已经教育过他了
I bet we did teach him some manners.
-行了行了 别说了 -好吧 爸爸
- All right, all right. Buddy, that's enough. - All right, Dad.
我一个小时前就呼了贝利了
I paged Bailey over an hour ago.
走到这该死的门诊要花多长时间
How long does it take to walk over to the damn clinic?
你要干什么
Uh, what are you doing?
对不起 我紧张
I'm sorry. I'm nervous.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表