然后把一个半裸的男人赶到了街上
and us kicking a half-naked man out into the street.
她正在清理障碍
She's clearing a path.
-她正在往前看 -她在往前看
- She's moving on. - She's moving on.
她和内森是认真的
This is serious, her and Riggs.
我们必须支持这事
We have to support this.
我们到腹腔动脉了
Now we are in the celiac artery,
那条看起来像脾动脉
and that looks like the splenic artery.
知道了
Got it.
梅雷迪斯 听着
Meredith, heads up.
今晚我会晚点回家
I'm gonna be home late tonight.
好了 放置明胶海绵
Okay. Deploying gelfoam.
事实上 会晚很多
More than late, actually.
我要再看看霍利的病历
I'm gonna take another look at Holly's case.
我找到了以前的一些记录和研究
I've got some old records and studies
想再仔细研究一遍
that I want to look over.
我觉得她不想你
I thought she didn't want you to.
从浏览资料到完成文书工作
Between the scans and the paperwork,
这要花费一段时间
it's gonna take some time.
事实上需要很多时间
A lot of time, actually.
你大概可能希望我
You should probably count on me
住在医院 不回家
camping out here for the duration and not coming home.
好的
Okay.
只是想让你知道下
Just wanted to let you know.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
All right.
我应该问吗
Should I ask?
-不 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
非常感谢你们找到了我们
Thank you so much for finding us.
我们... 我们问了学校
We, uh... We called the school.
我们问了他的朋友塞布丽娜 也问了警♥察♥
We called his friend Sabrina. We called the police.
他说他乘火车来这儿的 天哪
He said he took the train here? Goodness.
我们住在离这儿一小时车程的地方
We live an hour away.
莱姆在我们跟他说话的时候癫痫发作了
Liam had a seizure while we were talking to him.
为了查明原因 我们带他拍了CT
We took him to CT to see what's going on.
大卫 玛丽 莱姆的脑子里有一个非常大的肿瘤
Uh, David, Marie, Liam has a very large tumor.
叫做垂体腺瘤
It's called a pituitary adenoma,
他需要做开颅手术
and he's gonna need brain surgery.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是他频繁头痛
Is that why he's been getting these headaches
经常疲劳的原因吗
and why he's been so tired?
是的
Yeah.
我们什么时候可以带他回家
When can we take him home?
那要看他
Well, that depends on how quickly
手术后脑部水肿多快能够消退
the brain swelling goes down after surgery.
大多数病人可以在
Most patients can be released within...
不 莱姆不会做手术
Uh, no, Liam won't have the surgery.
或者其他治疗 不打♥针♥ 也不拍片
Or anything else. No more needles, no scans.
我们不相信干预治疗
We don't believe in that sort of intervention.
我不确定你们是不是明白我们在这儿说的东西
I'm not sure you understand what we're saying here.
如果你带莱姆回家不接受治疗 他的病情会加重
If you take Liam home without treatment, it gets worse.
他可能会死
He could die.
不 医生 他不会 除非这是上帝的意愿
No, doctor, he won't. Not if it's God's will.
所以 谢谢你们尊重我们的信仰
So, thank you for respecting our beliefs.
你们多快可以让我儿子出院
How soon can you discharge my son?
这份文件说明了你明白
And this states you are aware
带莱姆回家是违背医嘱
you're taking Liam home against medical advice.
我知道这可能看起来有点
I know this probably seems a little...
不正常
unusual.
谢谢你们的理解
I appreciate your understanding.
你明白在这个病例里违背医嘱
Do you understand that "against medical advice"
意味着如果你现在带莱姆回去
in this case means if you take Liam now,
他很可能会死
there's a very real chance Liam will die?
谢谢 爱德华兹
Thank you, Dr. Edwards.
谁教你可以这么对病人说话
Who taught you it was okay to speak to patients that way?
她不是我的病人
She's not my patient.
栓塞过程很顺利
The embolization went well.
我成功止住了你的脾脏出血
I was able to stop the bleeding on your spleen.
必须再观察你24小时
We'll just have to monitor you for the next 24 hours,
然后你就会没事了
and you should be okay.
好的
All right.
你知道吗 我应该开灯
You know, I should've just turned on the light.
我不想吵醒他 你知道吗
I didn't want to wake him, you know?
那显得很有礼貌
Well, that was polite.
不 是因为我不想和他说话
No, it was because I didn't want to talk to him.
他是那种说话喋喋不休的人
He's the kind of guy who always says,
每次他要告诉你一些事之前都会说 "我想和你说些事"
"I'll tell you something," before he tells you something.
就好像每次都必须宣布一样
Like it's good enough to be announced.
所以他不是你的监护人
So he's not a keeper.
我并不是在找一个监护人
Uh, well, I'm not really looking for a keeper.
我很快就要死了
I'm gonna be gone soon.
所以我不能抓住任何东西
So I can't hold onto anything.
我现在只是在找一些看起来对我有益的东西
I'm just looking for what looks good to me right now.
霍利 你的男朋友来了
Hey. Holly, uh, your boyfriend's here.
他在询问能不能来看你
He's asking if he can come up.
噢 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
好吧 他的邻居肯定说漏嘴了 他说了男朋友吗
Okay, his neighbor must've blabbed. Did he say "boyfriend"?
你能告诉他我死了吗
Can you just tell him that I died?
我们可以告诉他你睡着了
Um, we can tell him that you're asleep.
然后他不会离开 如果他坚持
Then he won't go away. If he hangs on,
最后有人会告诉他
somebody's gonna eventually have to tell him
我真的死了
that I died for real.
所以我们就饶了他吧
So let's just spare him that.
-我们可以跟他谈谈 -好的
- We can talk to him. - Okay.
他不怎么说话 但他很可爱
Well, he's dumb, but he's cute.
噢 他 呃
Oh, and he's, um...
嘿 放轻松去谈 我不会反悔的
Hey, feel free to take a spin. I'm not going back.
明尼克医生
Oh, uh, Dr. Minnick?
我觉得你对本·沃伦的看法是对的
I think you're right about Ben Warren.
我看到了 可以证实你的疑虑
Yeah, I saw something that may confirm your suspicions.
我该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
我刚来这 新视角帮的忙
I'm fresh eyes. It helps.
你们已经认识这些孩子多年了 但我没有
You've known these kids for years. I haven't.
你说的很对
Well, that's very true.
我看了斯蒂芬妮·爱德华兹的档案
I was reading Stephanie Edwards' file,
我注意到...
and I noticed...
在她男友死在谢普特的手术台上之后
when her boyfriend died on Shepherd's table,
爱德华兹几乎立刻就重新投入了工作
Edwards went back to work almost immediately.
档案里没有任何她接受咨♥询♥或治疗的记录
Didn't see any records of counseling or therapy.
她没事 她当时很专注
She was fine. She's very focused.
所以她确实没接受过帮助
So that's a no.
你为什么对她的档案这么关注
Why are you interested in her file?
我感受到了些危险的信♥号♥♥
I noticed some red flags.
比如说今天 她对待一位患者家属的态度
Today, for instance, she was inappropriate
很不合适
with a patient's family member.
她有时候是有点自大 有时也很尖刻
She can be arrogant, and she can get snarky.
她可是个外科医生啊
She's a surgeon.
可她会因为病人而情绪失控
Who gets triggered by patients.
听着 相信我 爱德华兹比我们大多数人
Look. Trust me, Edwards knows more about patients
都更了解患者
than most of us.
晚安
Good night.
你不能告诉他她死了
You can't tell him she's dead.
可她想让我这么说
But that's what she wanted.
他需要知道事实 而我 是在做好事
I mean, he needs to know. And I-it's kind.
就算退一步说 这还是违法的
It's illegal. To say the very least.
-这是他吗 -是的 你好
- Is this him? - Yes. Hi.
-你好 -科里吗
- Hi. - Corey?
对 没错 我就是 你好
Yes. Yes, that's me. Hi.
你们告诉霍利我在这儿了吗
Did you tell Holly I'm here?
是的 听着 科里
Yes. Listen, Corey.
告诉了 告诉了 她知道了
We did, we did. She knows.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表