I'm listening. What do you want to talk about?
瑞吉斯 工作
Riggs, work?
我这一天都在听姐妹谈心
You know, all I've been doing today
然后开始抱怨 然后接着谈心
is listening to siblings talk and complain
接着抱怨
and talk and complain,
现在我只想去吃东西
and all I really want to do is to get something to eat.
我陪你去
I'm good with that.
你呢 不能只是我一个人说
What about you? I can't be the only one talking.
姐妹应该互相交流
Sisterhood is a two-way street.
你有没有什么想要倾诉的事情
Is there anything you want to get off your chest?
你看上了哪个人
Any guy you're into?
没有
No.
奇迹并不总是很大
Miracles aren't always huge.
退烧了 伤口愈合 骨折痊愈
The fever breaks. The stitch holds. The bone heals.
所以很难感觉到这些奇迹
That's why they can be hard to spot
但它们又会非常棘手
and why they can be such a pain in the ass.
你不应该来这里
You're not supposed to be here.
我听说你做了台急诊剖腹产
I heard you did an emergent C-section.
是的 差点母子双亡
Yeah. I almost lost the mom and the baby.
你很生气
You're pissed.
是的 我很生气
Yeah, I'm pissed.
那孩子应该得到我们最好的儿科医生救治
That baby deserved the best peds surgeon we have,
而我们没能提供 因为你干的蠢事
and we didn't have him because you screwed up.
今天 我做了一个疣冷冻
Today, I froze a wart,
看了三个鼻炎
diagnosed three sinus infections,
给人开了泻药等着他们解出大便
gave someone a laxative and waited until they pooped.
今天我每五分钟就想辞职一次
I wanted to quit every five minutes today.
我真想头也不回走出大门
I wanted to walk out the damn door and never look back.
所以你现在是在抱怨吗
So now you're gonna complain?
重点就是 我不是在抱怨
That's the point. I'm not.
我会在门诊做好我的工作 帮助病人
I'm gonna do my time, work in the clinic, and help people.
我想要回来
I want to come back,
为了回来我会做任何事情 我不会辞职
and I'm gonna do whatever it takes, and I'm not quitting.
这样才是
And that's the guy you...
你教导和带大的
trained and raised and whatever, so...
可以吗
Okay?
我今天很想念你
I missed you today.
但我对你仍然非常非常生气
But I'm still really, really mad at you.
我知道
I know.
我也生气
Me too.
别误会 微小的奇迹也很伟大
Don't get me wrong -- tiny miracles are great.
再小的奇迹也是奇迹
A little miracle is a miracle.
只不过 可能还不足以挽救我们
It just may not be enough to save us.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表