So it's settled.
不做手术
No surgery.
-没决定呢 -但她都说了
- Nothing is settled. - But she just said --
我知道 但如果什么都不做
I know, but if we don't do anything,
我还是会离开的
I'm gonna go anyway.
这总比我今晚失去你
Well, that's better than me walking out of here
独自离开医院强
alone tonight.
你能听我的吗
Will you listen to me?
你不能做手术
You're not getting this surgery.
-抱歉 路易斯 -艾
- Will you excuse me, Lewis? - El--
我想和医生单独聊聊
But I would like to talk to my doctor alone.
克拉特尔医生
Dr. Clatch,
不如我们去喝杯咖啡吧
how about we go get a cup of coffee?
好吧
Okay.
我们继续刚才的讨论
Now, you were saying.
艾尔西会说服那位医生做手术的
Elsie will talk her into a surgery.
她很固执
She's stubborn.
我得跟那女医生的领导谈谈
I need to talk - to that gal's boss right away.
他得支持女医生的意见
He needs to back her up.
她就是神经科主任
She is the head of the neuro department.
她就是领导 她也很固执
She is the boss, and she's stubborn as hell, too.
克拉特尔医生 我很了解夏博德医生
Dr. Clatch, I know Dr. Shepherd very well,
你可以相信她
and you can trust her.
她不会因为别人的劝说
She's not gonna be talked into anything
而改变自己的决定
that she doesn't want to do, okay?
来吧
Okay, come on.
来吧
Come on.
克拉特尔医生
Dr. Clatch...
我担心您没法熬过手术
I worry you won't survive the surgery.
单凭您的高龄 手术就有生命危险了
Based on your age alone... it could kill you.
又或者这让我活更长时间
Or it could give me more time.
我需要更多时间
I need more time.
我需要时间教会他如何自处
I need time to help him learn how to be alone.
我也想有更多时间跟他在一起
I also want more time with him.
你相信吗 60年的守候还不够
Do you believe 60 years is not enough?
你要拒绝我也是可以的
I can take no for an answer.
别这样
Don't.
但其实我更喜欢 没有答案
I prefer it, actually, to no answer.
为什么你老这样
Why do you always have to do that?
为什么你总那么不正经
Why do you always have to make a joke of everything?
你是认真的还开玩笑呢
Are you serious, or aren't you?
我当然是认真的
Of course I am.
因为我是认真的
Because I'm not joking.
这是严肃的事情
This isn't funny to me.
你一再施压
You know, you keep pushing me,
却不给我走下去的信心
but you're not giving me anything to go on.
天啊
Oh, man.
我们都原地打转好几个月了
We have been going around and around with this for months.
我不觉得自己有多么了解你
I feel like I don't know you.
另外 我们共同的朋友
And everybody that I know that knows you...
也总说他们不喜欢你
they don't like you.
你也把我们之间的事当作游戏
And you just keep making jokes
好像无所谓似的
like somehow that doesn't matter to me.
不是这样的
That's not true.
不在于我拿不拿主意
This isn't up to me to make a choice.
在于你给不给我这样做的理由
It's up to you to give me a reason.
好吧 你不是需要理由吗
Wow. Okay. You want a reason?
对
Yes.
好吧 事实上 有太多太多
Okay, there... there are all sorts of reasons
让你喜欢我的理由
to like me...actually.
讲一个就行
Name one.
我得走了
I have to go.
我以为你决定不手术了
I thought you weren't doing the surgery.
我没说过那样的话
I never said that.
你说过手术不是一个好的选择
You said you thought it was a bad idea,
我基本上向路易斯保证不手术了
and I practically assured Lewis that you wouldn't.
你为什么这样做 她是我的病人
Why would you do that? She's my patient.
我以为你决定好了
I thought you made a decision
或者至少在你改主意前征求过路易斯的意见了
or at least consult with him before you changed your mind.
行了 够了
Okay, enough!
欧文 别说了
Stop it, Owen!
不要再说了
No more!
你所有的术前检查结果都很好
All your pre-op tests came back looking terrific,
这两件事做完后你就可以回家
so just two more things before we get you home
好好休息了 可以吗
for some much needed rest, okay?
首先 晚上十二点以后禁食
Number one, no eating after midnight, right?
好的
Okay.
第二 告诉麦琪你得了癌症
And number two, we are gonna tell Maggie.
不 我说好了...
Oh, no. I told you, uh...
手术后
after the surgery,
-癌症切除后再告诉她 -我不会手术的
- after the cancer is out. - I'm not gonna perform the surgery,
戴安 除非你先告诉麦琪
Diane, unless we tell Maggie.
-你不能这样做 -我当然可以 我是医生
- You can't do that. - Of course I can. I'm your doctor.
但是 关你什么事了
But it's not your business.
我不能对病人不负责
And it would be an irresponsible course of treatment.
明白 麦琪是你战胜癌症的唯一后盾
Okay, Maggie is your only support system here.
那我就换个医生
I-I'll just get another doctor, then.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
她告诉你我是最棒的医生 因为我就是最棒的
She told you I was the best 'cause I am.
你之前很信任她 现在也要信任她
You trusted her then, and you trust her now.
我理解 害怕是正常的
I understand. It's okay to be afraid.
你不必担心麦琪会因此担惊受怕
You don't have to be afraid for Maggie.
她无惧癌症
She's not scared of cancer.
她会和你一起抗争到底
She would just want to fight this with you.
让她陪伴在你身边
Let her be there for you.
我应该早几个月前就告诉她
I should've told her months ago.
现在还为时不晚
It's not too late.
已经太迟了
It's too late.
妈
Mom?
你准备回家了
You ready to go home?
麦琪 亲爱的
Maggie...sweetheart...
妈 没关系
Mom, it's fine.
祝明天好运
Good luck tomorrow.
我希望这些填充物
I hope that your implants
能给您带来想要的效果
are everything that you want them to be.
我不是来隆胸
I'm not getting implants.
妈 不要紧
Mom, it's fine.
我得了乳腺癌
I have breast cancer.
我得了乳腺癌
I have breast cancer,
明天要做乳腺切除手术
and they're doing a mastectomy tomorrow.
您说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她在讲什么
What is she talking about?
给你看看
Here.
宝贝 到跟前来 让妈...
Come here, honey. Let...
她真的讲了"我需要更多时间和他在一起"
She really said that? "I need more time with him"?
是她原话
That's what she said.
德卢卡 抽吸
DeLuca, suction there.
结婚六十年了 哇塞
60 years of marriage. Wow.
-真是... -时间永远不够多
- That's... - It's never enough time.
无论是六十年还是六周时间
If it's 60 years or it's 6 weeks.
时间总是不够多
It's never gonna be enough time.
他们俩是个例
Well, these people are an anomaly.
什么 难道说两个人
What? You're saying two people
不该恩爱到老吗
can't have a long and happy marriage?
我是说也许他们的爱情美满到不真实
I'm saying maybe this is an unrealistic ideal of marriage.
六十年好好坏坏一起走过风风雨雨
60 years of good, bad, and ugly.
此生不可多求
That's...everything.
这样想错了吗
What's wrong with wanting that?
没错
Nothing.
德卢卡 这样想一点也没错
There's nothing wrong with wanting that, DeLuca.
剪刀
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表