至少要等到她大一点
I mean, not until she's older.
我母亲从来不告诉我有趣的事
You know, my mom never told me anything juicy.
我讨厌被蒙在鼓里
I hated being kept in the dark.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-什么 -没事
- What? - Nothing.
不 有事情
No, it's not nothing.
你做了个表情
You made a face.
-你是搞砸了吗 -慢慢慢慢 我们不能动
- Did you mess her up?! - Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Remember? We're not moving.
不 别用"我们"这话劝我
No, don't talk down to me with that "We" Crap!
没有什么事情 克里斯汀
There is nothing to be upset about, Kristen.
不 一定有
Yes, there is.
我能看出来
I can tell.
你骗我了
You're lying to me.
她是在骗我吗
Is she lying to me?
不 克里斯汀 你的孩子没事
No, Kristen. Your baby's totally fine.
罗切斯特 冷静 她们正在帮你
Rochester, calm down. They're trying to help you.
现在你也骗我
Now you're lying to me?!
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
在那里 找到了
There, there! I got it!
把这鬼东西给我拿开
Get this stuff out of me!
好了 结束了 探针就快出来了
Okay, we're done. Probe is almost out.
你做了什么
What did you do?!
没什么 拜托 别动
Nothing. Please, just stay still.
我在流血
I'm bleeding.
我在流血 我感觉到了
I'm bleeding. I feel it.
我感觉到了 湿透了
I can feel it. I'm bleeding all over.
-那不是血 -什么
- It's not blood. - What?!
好的 按住
Okay, all right. Hold pressure.
我现在要为你检查了 好吗
All right, I'm gonna examine you now, okay?
请回避一下
Okay, we need a little privacy.
这是违反规定的
That's strictly against protocol.
-那至少可以把门关上吗 -不可以
- Can we at least shut the door? - No.
我就要让她张♥开♥双♥腿♥对她做检查了
I am about to examine her with her legs open.
至少你得退到后面去吧
The least you could do is back the hell up.
谢谢
Thanks.
深呼吸
All right, deep breath.
好的
Okay.
你会感觉到我的手进入
All right, you're gonna feel my hands.
我看到了大量液体
All right, I see pooling,
所以肯定是羊水
so it's definitely amniotic fluid.
她有收缩反应
And she's having some contractions.
我要供氧器 抽吸器 还有一个婴儿保温箱 埃尔德雷奇
Okay, I need oxygen, suction, and an infant warmer, Eldredge.
你伤到我的孩子了吗
Did you hurt my baby?
-没有 没有 等一下 克里斯汀 -你们在做什么
- No, no, no. Hang in a minute, Kristen. - What's going on?!
一切都很好 没有任何差错
Everything is okay. Nothing is wrong.
你的羊水破了 需要提前生产
Your water broke, and you're in pre-term labor.
她已经临产了 会不会太早了
She's in labor already? Isn't it too early?
她孕期已经31周了 虽然没达到完整孕期
Well, she's 31 weeks, which isn't completely to term,
但孩子已经足够活下来了
but it's -- it's far enough along for survival.
我到现在甚至都还没买♥♥婴儿床
I don't even have a crib yet.
他们允许克里斯汀临产时
Kristen's allowed to have you in the room with her
你在房♥间里陪她
-- for the labor.
你告诉她我在这里了吗
Did you tell her that I'm here?
没有 但她一直说要见你
No. But she's been asking for you.
如果你可以过来看看她
And if you could just come with me to see her --
我在这里很好
I'm fine where I am.
她需要妈妈
She needs her mom.
她正在生孩子
She's having a baby.
我说了我在这里很好
I said that I'm fine where I am.
她是你的女儿
She's your daughter.
你有女儿吗
Do you have a daughter?
我有
I do.
那... 看好她
Well... keep an eye on her.
留意她
Pay attention.
我不知道是为了什么 因为克里斯汀之前
I don't know what for, because Kristen was...
很完美
perfect.
那么漂亮
She was beautiful.
我从来没有想到过
I never could have imagined.
留意她
Just pay attention.
她现在变成了一个我完全不认识的人
She's...someone - that I don't even recognize now.
孩子不知道她会更好
The baby is better off never knowing her in the first place.
天啊
Oh, God!
已经分娩五分钟了
They're five minutes apart.
我讨厌这样 好痛
I hate this! It hurts!
我明白 我明白
I know. I know. I know.
但你知道吗 你做的很好
But you know what? You're doing great.
不是因为那个 是手铐
No, it's not that! It's the cuffs!
阿曼达打给我妈妈了吗
Did Amanda call my mom?
她上路了吗
Is she on her way?
我不知道
I'm not aware of that.
你是故意不让我见到她
You are keeping her from me!
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
我有权利见她
I have the right.
她有权到这里来
She has the right to be here.
给阿曼达打电♥话♥ 我要见阿曼达
Call Amanda. I want Amanda!
约瑟夫女士现在不在
Ms. Joseph is unavailable.
你为什么让她这么做
Why are you letting her do this?!
你们什么都不告诉我
No one ever tells me anything!
她的脉搏正在飙升
Her pulse is skyrocketing.
你需要冷静下来 好吗 甜心
Okay, you need to calm down, okay, honey?
别用那蠢爆了的爱称叫我
Don't call me stupid freaking pet names!
我知道你知道
I know you know.
我的妈妈在哪里
Where is my mom?
告诉我
Tell me!
罗切斯特 冷静下来
Rochester. Settle down.
听我说 我们现在得让你把脉搏率降下来 好吗
Okay, listen, we need to get your pulse rate down, okay?
跟我一起深呼吸 好吗 克里斯汀
So just take a couple of deep breaths with me, okay, Kristen?
深吸一口气
Take a deep breath.
你为什么就不能告诉我
Why won't you just tell me?!
她在楼下
She's downstairs.
-威尔逊 -威尔逊
- Wilson! - Wilson.
抱歉 她不想被蒙在鼓里 对吗
Sorry. She doesn't want to be lied to, right?
什么
What?
我很抱歉 克里斯汀
I'm so sorry, Kristen.
你妈妈在这儿 但她不会见你
Your mom's here, but she won't see you.
-我想知道为什么 -我不知道
- I want to know why. - I don't know the answer.
我希望我知道
I wish I did.
再告诉我一遍 她是怎么说的
Tell me again -- what did she say exactly?
我已经把知道的全告诉你了
I've told you everything that I know.
骗子
Liar!
你们都是骗子
You're all liars.
我要见我妈妈
Bring me my mom!
我也希望我们在说谎 可是我们说的是实话
I wish we were lying, but we're not.
她不会来的
She won't come.
不
No.
不
No.
你说谎
Liar.
谁生孩子的时候妈妈不来陪呀
Nobody's mom doesn't come when they're having a baby.
我需要她陪我
I need her here.
我要我的妈妈
I want my mom.
妈妈
Mommy!
好了
Okay.
克里斯汀 抱歉 你又要用力了
Kristen, Kristen, I'm sorry, but it's time to push again.
不 我不会用力的 我不想
No. I'm not gonna do this, I won't.
亲爱的 不管你想不想 孩子都要生下来
Honey, it's gonna happen whether you want it to or not.
不 我办不到
No, I can't.
我一个人办不到
I can't do it alone.
你不是一个人
You're not.
放开我
Get off!
我握着你的手 你就不是一个人
I'm holding your hand. You're not alone.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表