We've got to get that down before surgery.
我们会给你一些药物让你冷静 好吗
We're gonna give you a little something to calm you down, okay?
他在楼下的等候区
He's downstairs in the waiting area.
他在询问进展
He's asking for updates.
你不能让他走吗
You can't make him leave?
对不起 他没说起
I'm so sorry. He never mentioned
-你们离婚了或 -他们没离婚
- that you were divorced or - - They're not.
他们应该要离 但还没离
They should be, but they're not.
大概一年前我和克里斯一起离开了
I left with Chris almost a year ago.
你应该早点走的
And you should have done it sooner.
他打她
He hit her.
-克里斯 -什么
- Chris! - What?
怎么了 这不就是我们离开的原因嘛
What? It's why we left.
我没有工作
I didn't have a job.
克里斯之前一直生病
Chris was sick all the time,
我以为我能忍♥过去
and I thought I could make it work.
但有天他打了克里斯
But the day that he went after Chris,
那天晚上我们就离开了 现在他出现了
we left that night, and now he's showing up
装的自己很在乎 装作自己是一位父亲
pretending that he cares, pretending that he is a father?
妈妈 没关系
Mom, it's all right.
我们会好的
We'll be fine.
我只要你关注
Okay, I just want you to focus
自己今天为何在此
on why you are here today.
他简直让我不敢置信
I can't believe him.
今天本该是个好日子
Today was supposed to be such a good day.
是啊 仍然是的
And it is. It still is.
想想克里斯
Think about Chris.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, thank you.
亨特医生
Hey, Dr. Hunt.
让那男人走吧
Make that man leave.
发生什么了吗
Did something happen?
你需要我叫保安吗 或者
Listen, do you need me to call security, or --
我只需要他离开 拜托了
I just -- I need him to go away, please.
好吧
Okay.
不好意思先生 有人要你
Excuse me, sir, um, you've been asked
离开这里 所以你能跟我
to leave the premises, so if you can follow me --
我没打扰到任何人 也没伤害到任何人
I'm not bugging anyone, I'm not hurting anyone.
-我有权待在这 -先生 你想让我
- I have every right to be here. - Sir, do you want me
-叫保安吗 我要你走 -又来这套
- to call security? Because I need you to leave. - Oh! This again!
-你要威胁我 -先生 先生
- You're gonna threaten me with -- - Sir, sir!
别碰我
Do not touch me!
第一个洗完
First scrubbed
我来下第一刀
I make the first cut.
你没事吧
You okay?
什么意思 什么叫我没事吗
What do you mean, am I okay?
-她丈夫的事 你 -我没事
- The thing with the husband. Are you -- I'm fine.
我们用骨盆缘做标记
Let's use the pelvic brim as a landmark.
划分尿管
Dividing the ureter...
我们进展怎么样
How we doing?
很好
Very well.
克劳斯 你能拉大切口吗
Cross, can you, uh, enlarge the incision?
好的 懂了
Yep. Got it.
一个完整的 健康的肾
A whole, healthy kidney.
同志们干得好 堪称老司机
Nice work, guys -- like seasoned pros.
更像学习复杂手术的优秀
More like very good residents who are learning
住院医师 仍需帮助和指导
an advanced procedure and still needing help and guidance.
很显然你已经给他们帮助和指导了
Which you are clearly giving them.
做的好 韦伯医生
Nice work, Dr. Webber.
好消息 沃伦和克劳斯已经成功移除
Good news -- Warren and Cross have successfully removed
病人的肾
their patient's kidney,
很快会变成你们病人的肾
which will soon be your patient's kidney.
-所以谁想 -我来拿
- So, who wants to retri-- -I'll get --
我去取肾
I'll get the kidney.
我已经越过无菌区了
I have crossed the sterile field.
我去取肾
I'll get the kidney.
好的
Okay.
线卡在起搏器上了
The wires on the pacemaker's stuck.
德卢卡 激光枪
DeLuca, laser.
你不能直接拉出来吗
Can't you just pull them out?
不能 烙进他组织里了
No. It's scarred into her tissue.
为什么我们无法好好照顾无家可归的人
Why are we not better at taking care of the homeless?
搞定
Gotcha!
现在怎么办 把她交给社会服务机构吗
So, now what? We hand her over to Social Services?
他们要如何查出她是谁
How will they find out who she is?
我猜是指纹吧
Fingerprints, I imagine.
-她没有记录 -我不知道
- She doesn't have a record. - I don't know.
可能有牙科病历
Maybe dental records?
她没有家 你觉得她会看牙医
She doesn't have a home, you think she has a dentist?
我不知道 他们会解决的
I don't know. They'll figure it out.
好吧 但如果他们没有解决呢
Okay, but what if they don't?
她又不是凭空出现的
She didn't just come from no where.
可能有人正在找她 对吗
Someone's probably looking for her, right?
她要回去在大街上流浪吗
Is she just gonna go back to the street?
不会的
Nope.
因为我刚知道了她是谁
'Cause I just found out who she is.
打给这家公♥司♥ 让他们查查这个序列号♥
Call the company, get them to trace the serial number.
我们就知道你是谁了 不知名女士
That will tell us who you are, Ms. Doe.
沃伦和克劳斯肾静脉移植做的很好
Warren and Cross did fine work with the renal vein graft.
这应该是个简单的吻合术
It should be an easy anastomosis.
懂了 医生
Got it, sir.
好了 接下来怎么做
All right. Well, what's next?
-冲洗这里 -止血做的不错
-Irrigating here... -Good hemostasis
我们该缝合了吗
Should we close?
她的收缩压为200
Her systolic BP's 200.
是恶性高血压吗
W-was it malignant hypertension?
没有高血压病史
No history of high blood pressure.
好了 停一下
Okay, well, you know what, stop.
大家都不准动
Nobody move.
注射大剂量地尔硫卓 快点
Bolus of diltiazem, fast,
现在我们拉近画面
and let's pull up an image now.
我们做错什么了吗
Did we do something wrong?
我看不清
Uh, I-I can't see.
放大画面 给我看右侧的肾
Enlarge the image and show me the right kidney.
就这里 在肠后面 糟糕
There. Behind the bowel. Damn it!
脉管已经准备好做吻合术了
The vessel's prepped for anastomosis.
移植受体也准备好了
Pocket for implantation is ready.
开始吧
Go time.
停一下
Stop!
你接上了吗
Did you attach it?
-天呐 -韦伯 什么鬼
- Geez. - Webber, what the hell?
-你接上肾了吗 -没有
- Did you attach the kidney? - No, no.
我拿着呢 我拿着呢
I'm -- I'm holding it, I'm holding it.
把它放回冰里
Put it back on ice.
母亲的自留肾形成血栓了
The mom's remaining kidney thrombosed.
这个肾坏死了
It's dead.
他两之间我们只有一个好的肾
We now have only one good kidney between them.
联♥系♥器官共享网络 让他们把克里斯
Call UNOS. Tell them you need Chris moved
-移到名单首位 -我们早就和他们说
- to the top of the list. - We already told them
他可以不用透析了
he lost his last dialysis port.
告诉他他现在躺在手术台上
Tell him he's on the table now with two residents
两个住院医师往他剖开的腹部倒盐水
pouring saline down his open abdomen.
我们还有多久时间
What kind of timeframe are we talking about?
不长了 她现在肾衰竭了
Not long. She's in renal failure.
-发生了什么 -捐献者自留的肾
- What happened? - The donor's remaining kidney
有严重的狭窄症
had a major stenosis.
当我们想把它打开
And when we tried to open it up,
整个血管裂开凝结了
the entire vessel dissected and clotted off.
那肾要给谁 归回给母亲还是给孩子
So, where does this kidney go, back to the mom or into the kid?
肾早就在孩子的手术室里了
Well, it was already in the kid's O.R.
按照规定是怎么办的
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表