Oh, yes. Um, June Crowley --
不 叫我琼奶奶 亲爱的 大家都这么叫
No, call me Granny June, honey. Everybody does.
琼·克劳利奶奶 3类肝病 MELD评分20
Granny June Crowley, class 3, MELD 20,
终末期肝病 预订接受
end stage liver disease, scheduled to receive
在等了三年之后计划今天接受器♥官♥移♥植♥
a transplant today after waiting -- wow -- three years.
三年了
Three years.
捐赠肝脏将于下午四点三十到
Donor liver arrives at 16:30.
明天这个时候 你就焕发新生了
This time tomorrow, you are gonna be a new woman.
我觉得好幸福
Well, I feel blessed
有世界上最好的医生来照顾我
having the world's nicest doctors taking care of me.
凯伦
Karen.
他帅呆了 是不是
He's a hottie, right?
我是认真的 他很帅
No, he's a hottie.
我了个天 奶奶 别说了
Oh, my God, Granny, stop.
不过你说得对
But, yes.
那就别害羞了 抱一下他
So, don't be shy. Give him a hug.
天哪 我来给他个拥抱
Well, heck, I'll give him a hug.
看见没
See?
奶奶今天要得到新的肝脏啦
Granny's gonna get a liver today!
-是的 -没错
- Yes! - Yes, she is!
有什么要帮忙的
How can I help?
切尔西在这个桑拿天出去跑步了
Uh, Chelsea here took a run in the triple-digit heat.
骑摩托车的发现她倒在路边了
Motorists found her collapsed by the side of the road.
核心体温 40.2摄氏度
Core body temp -- 40.2.
心电图正常
EKG looks fine.
这是很明显是中暑了
It's a clear-cut case of heat stroke.
她需要降温和住院
She'll need to be cooled down and admitted.
威尔逊 联♥系♥重症监护室
Wilson, call ICU.
我需要做血常规 肝功能检查
I'm gonna need CBCs, LFTs,
-和血清肌酸激酶值 -好
- and a CK level. - Okay.
还要查看血液和尿液的肌红蛋白值
We should get myoglobin levels on blood and urine.
切尔西 我们要带你去楼上
Chelsea, we're gonna take you upstairs
想办法给你把体温降下来 好吗
and try to get this temp down, okay?
为什么有这么多人
Why are all these people here?
我在哪
Where am I?
切尔西 你在医院
Chelsea, you're in the hospital.
你有点中暑了
You got a little overheated.
你有什么我可以帮你联♥系♥的人吗
Is there someone we can call for you?
我姐姐
My sister.
她是我手♥机♥里的紧急联♥系♥人
She -- She's my emergency contact in my phone.
好了 给她盖上冷却毯
All right, let's get her on the cooling blanket.
我去拿
I'll grab one.
坚持住 切尔西
Try to hang in there, Chelsea.
皮尔斯说你家空调坏了
Pierce says your air conditioner died.
也许我可以帮忙
I thought maybe I could help.
你会修空调吗
You can fix an air conditioner?
不会 我不需要会
No. I don't need to.
我的空调没坏
Mine's not broken,
而且我愿意和一个需要它的同事一起分享
and I'm willing to share it with a colleague in need.
懂吗 我是个施与者
See, I'm -- I'm a giver.
这是我的弱点
See, it's my weak spot.
这不属于同事帮忙的范围
That's not an offer a colleague makes.
我们是在讨论天气
We're just talking about the weather.
同事之间是会讨论天气的
Colleagues talk about the weather.
你需要一个冷却毯
You need a cooling blanket.
我会把她追到手的
I'm gonna get her.
你好
Oh, hi.
你好
Hi.
你需要什么
What do you need?
冷却毯
Cooling blankets.
你在这干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
真的吗 你看起来鬼鬼祟祟的
Really? 'Cause you look super sketchy.
关上门
Close the door.
你不会是在找毒品吧
You're not looking for drugs, right?
-不是 梅瑞狄斯 -我不知道
- No. Meredith! - Oh. Well, I don't know.
我是说 我关心你所以才问的 不是吗
I mean, I'm supposed to ask if I care, right?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
恭喜你
Congratulations!
我都不知道你们有这个打算
I didn't even know you were trying.
太棒了
That's wonderful.
我们刚开始
We just started.
天哪 我真为你们开心
Oh, my goodness, I'm thrilled for you guys.
欧文一定会激动死的
Owen must be thrilled.
我不知道要什么时候告诉他
I don't know when to tell him.
在确定之前我不想随便给他希望
I, uh, don't want to get his hopes up until I'm sure.
他对这件事真的很兴奋
He's really excited about this.
你只是觉得你怀孕了
You just think you're pregnant?
我大姨妈延迟了 我从不延迟的
I'm late. I'm never late.
从不
Never.
所以说这不是真的
So, this isn't real?
我找不到该死的验孕棒
I can't find the freaking pregnancy tests.
等等 我都拥抱你了
Wait. I hugged you
结果你还没测试过
and you haven't even peed on a stick yet?
我没找到验孕棒
I can't find the sticks.
什么时候告诉欧文 这是你自己的决定
Tell Owen now or later. That's your call.
但确定是真的的时候再告诉我
Tell me when it's real.
你好
Hi.
怎么了
What?
你有空吗
Do you have a minute?
带你女儿来上班吗
Oh, hey. Bring a Daughter to Work Day?
是的 今天是艾普丽尔第一天回来上班
Yeah, it's April's first day back,
但我接到了手部脱套伤的紧急呼叫
but I got paged for an emergency hand de-gloving.
一个家伙手被金属冲压机夹住了
Guy's got his hand caught in a metal press.
得带她去日托中心 你们看见艾普丽尔吗
Got to get her to the daycare. You seen April at all?
我看见她在急诊室
Uh, I saw her in the pit.
你想让我带哈瑞特去楼上吗
Hey, you want me to take Harriet up there?
不 不 我不会这么开口问的
No, no, I wouldn't ask.
凯普娜很忙 我有空
Kepner's busy. I'm free.
-我很乐意帮忙 -那简直是太好了
- I'm happy to help -- That would be really great, actually.
谢谢你 等等
Thank you. Hang on.
我只想赶快进去
I just want to get in there
因为那个可怜的家伙刚进医院
'cause this poor guy just came in.
好了 在你带她去日托中心之前
Okay, just walk her around for like 15 minutes
-带她到处走走大约十五分钟左右 -好
- and just get her to sleep, you know... - Uh-huh. Okay.
然后哄她睡觉就行了
...before you take her to the daycare.
-太感激你们了 -好
- Thank you so much. - All right.
你刚才想说什么来着
Did you need me for something?
-什么 -我说你刚才叫我什么事
- What? - I said, did you need me for something?
再说 等等再说
Later. It'll wait.
怎么了
What?
实习医生格蕾
第十三季 第五集
你不能就这么抢了我的住院医生
You can't just steal my resident.
她是一名住院医生 不是你的住院医生
She's a resident, not your resident.
最好的住院医生
The best resident.
-你自己说的 -她是我的 你不能用她
- Your words. - She's mine. You can't have her.
你不能这么说
You can't say that.
她不属于任何人
She doesn't belong to anyone.
而且她正站在这里 能听见你们说话
Also, standing right here. I can absolutely hear you.
你要做的那件事 不是非得需要爱德华兹
That thing you need to do -- you don't need Edwards for that.
-那我们没事了吧 -不 有事
- So we're good then? - No, we are not good.
-梅瑞狄斯 -怎么了 你告诉欧文了没
- Meredith. - What? Did you tell Owen yet?
我试过了 但他已经有个宝宝了
I tried to, but he already had a baby.
什么情况
What's going on?
她姨妈延迟了
She's late.
梅瑞狄斯 爱德华兹还在这呢
Meredith, Edwards is right here.
现在你知道我能听见你说话了
Oh, now you're aware I can hear you.
我的天哪 你怀孕了
Oh, my God, you're pregnant?
天哪
Oh, my God!
在她用验孕棒之前先别"天哪"也别拥抱了
No "Oh, my Gods" and no hugging until she pees on the stick.
我真的为你感到开心
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表