现在里格斯觉得我爱上了德卢卡
And now Riggs thinks I'm in love with DeLuca.
或许这就是...
I swear, maybe this is just --
你穿手术服干什么
What are you doing in scrubs?
我以为是我跟艾弗里
I thought I'm going in on Avery.
对 我进去 但不做手术
Yeah. I'm going in. Not to operate.
就是...
Just...
我也不知道
I don't know.
拉着他的手
To hold his hand.
可能吧
I guess so.
-对 -对
- Yeah.- Yeah
这样太傻了
It's stupid.
一点也不
It's not at all.
他是个好人 这没什么错的
He's a good guy. Nothing wrong with that.
我知道 但我...
I know, but I'm not -- I don't --
他长得还帅 找不到比他更好的了
Come on, he's gorgeous. You can't do much better.
祝你好运 希望你们能走下去
Good luck. I hope it works out.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
你没事了
You all right, then?
谢谢你把玛吉带来
Thank you for bringing Maggie.
我说 你没事吧
I said "Are you all right?"
我没事
I'm fine.
但你不用一直问我咋样
But you don't need to do that. You don't need to check on me.
怎么了 我是个好人 我对你好
What? I'm a nice guy. I'm being nice.
-我就是这么个人 -你是很好
- It's what I do. -You were very nice.
你对玛吉做了件好事
You did a nice thing for Maggie.
但你现在又办错事了
But now you're ruining it.
你没事吧
You okay?
阿历克斯 不是...
Listen, Alex, it wasn't --
你喝醉了
You were drunk.
我知道不是你的错
It wasn't your fault, I know.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
德卢卡
DeLuca.
他强迫你的 对吗
He pushed himself on you, right?
你喝醉了 他想占你便宜
You were drunk and he tried to take advantage of you --
不不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
阿历克斯 我是喝醉了
Alex. I -- I was drunk, yes,
那是因为你离开了我很生气
because I was upset you had left.
你对我们很生气 对我很生气
You were upset about us? About me?
当然了
Yes, of course!
所以你就这么做
So this is what you do?
你把他带到咱们家滚床单
You bring this guy back to our place to screw?
你要是能让我跟你谈谈
If you would just let me talk to you --
就因为你生气了
'Cause you were upset.
听我说
Just listen to me!
算了吧
You know what? Forget it.
就像我说的
It's like I said,
你控制不了 这不是你的错
you can't help it, it's not your fault.
对你来说 事情变糟时
It's easy for you to throw people away,
你很容易就抛弃别人 继续走下去
to just move on when things are bad.
这不怪你 你就是这样被教育的
It's not you. It's the way you were raised --
或者根本就没人管你
or not raised.
我本来想跟你结婚
I wanted to marry you.
我请求了一些你做不到的事
I was asking you for something you're not capable of.
我早就应该知道
I should have known better.
好的
Okay.
首先 他的眼球肌肉
So, first, the muscle of his eye is trapped here
困在了骨折部位 我会把它弄出来
in the bone fracture, so I'm just gonna pop it out.
好了
There we go. All right.
微型手术刀
Micro scalpel, please?
他还能看见吗
Will he see again?
一会儿就知道了
We'll see.
等我把那里的积血冲刷掉
Once I am able to flush the blood out of there,
他的眼内压就应该会下降了
his intraocular pressure should come down
他的视力应该就会回来了
and his vision should return.
不用担心
But don't worry.
他的眼睛会跟原来一样漂亮
His eyes should be just as pretty as ever.
大家都能别这样吗
Will everyone stop doing that?
我想让他的眼恢复因为那是他的眼睛
I want his eyes to work because they're his eyes.
抱歉 你说得对
Sorry. You're right.
他是个外科医生 他不能只靠一个眼
And he's a surgeon. He can't be one with one eye.
好吗
Okay?
这不意味着我爱他 想他 或者渴望
It doesn't mean that I love him or I miss him or I'm pining.
他是个朋友
He's a friend.
不 他不是 因为分手闹得不愉快
No, he's not a friend because the breakup was a train wreck,
他可能恨我 但他是一个
and he probably hates me, but he is a person,
或者曾经是一个跟我在一起的人
or was a person, that I was personal with.
你还是对他有感觉
I mean, you had feelings.
有很巨大的感情
You had huge feelings,
而你不能像机器人一样对感情说没就没
and you can't be expected just to turn those feelings off like some robot.
特别是你们俩共同经历了可怕的事情
Especially if you've been through something horrible together.
我理解
I get it.
对 你知道
Yeah, you do.
试着跟他生个孩子
Try having a baby with him.
那就不用了
That's okay. I'm good.
现在怎么样
Hello. How we doing?
挺好的 马上就结束了
Good. Almost done here.
他怎么样
How is he?
他有四级眼前房♥积血
He's got a grade four hyphema.
艾弗里医生正在抽血
Dr. Avery's trying to drain it now...
但是
But...?
我担心重新出血 长♥期♥视力损伤
I'd be worried about rebleeds, long-term vision loss.
这就意味着
Which would mean...
施暴者结束了他医生的职业生涯
Whoever did this just ended his career as a surgeon.
我...
You know, I, um...
我想我知道是谁干的
I think I know who it is.
那你怎么什么都没说
Why haven't you said anything?
我不确定
I'm not sure, um...
我觉得我能猜出来他干了什么
I --I think because I can guess what he did.
他攻击了他
He reacted.
就在一瞬间
In a split second, in the moment,
可怕的事情就发生了
and a horrible thing happened.
我知道这种事情
I know what that's like.
你呢 就因为盲目的忠诚吗
What about you? It is just blind loyalty?
不是盲目的
It's not blind.
他应得的
He's earned it.
我初来乍到时
When I first got here,
他是我人生中遇到的最坏的人之一
he was one of the worst people I had ever met in my life.
但现在他是最好的人之一
And now he's one of the best.
我知道他身体里同时住着这两种人
And I know both of those people are still in there.
我只是想要好人的那一面赢
I just want to make sure the right one wins.
算了
Well, anyway, I --
这话也不该是我去说
I don't think it should come from me.
也不该是我
Me, either.
还好你在
Okay. There you are.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
韦伯联♥系♥了我
Webber called me.
他说他以为你跟我在一起
He said he thought you might be with me.
他说德卢卡被打了 然后你又跑了
He said DeLuca got beat up, and then you ran off.
听着 是朋友我才来的 傻丫头
Look, I'm here 'cause I'm your friend, dummy.
发生了什么
What happened?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
-好 我开车载你 -不 我要离开这里
-Okay, fine. I'll drive you. --No, I'm leaving, leaving.
你要辞职吗
You're quitting?
是的
Yeah.
你要放弃这个项目
You're quitting the program.
你还不告诉我是怎么回事吗
And you're not gonna tell me what this is?
我不能
I can't.
你... 好吧 搞什么 乔
You -- Okay, hey. What the hell? Jo.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表