僵立无语 如鲠在喉 舌头打结
Freezing. Choking. Getting tongue-tied.
这种情况就是你的脑子突然从
It's what we call it when your mind
思如泉涌变得一片空白的状态
goes from brilliant to blank.
我们应该只离开一天的 最多两天
We should only be gone a day, two max.
如果你之前就打算这么做 你可以提前和我
If you need me before that, you can just --
好啦 哈莉特可想和她奶奶
Please, Harriet's dying for some quality time
好好相处一下咧
with her grandmama.
明明可以让她和我一起走
Could've just taken her with me.
你可以尽你所想做好准备
You can prepare all you want.
你不打算说 "去吧 孩子
Aren't you gonna say, like, "Go, child?
你真是无理取闹"
You're being ridiculous."
但这种感觉仍然可以突然冒出来击中你
But the feeling can still hit you, out of nowhere.
如果你改主意了
If you're having second thoughts,
我们可以把你的病人转移到这里来
we could bring your patient here.
不 我跟你是 我们现在有个
No, I told you, we've got a girl
需要做咽喉移植的女孩
who needs a throat transplant
而她所在的同一间医院里就有一位捐赠者
and a donor in the same exact hospital.
我们不能冒险转移他们其中任何一位
We can't risk moving either of them.
我知道 我只是想说
I know. I just meant...
那么当这种感觉击中你 当你大脑短路
So when it hits you, when your mind shuts down,
当你张口却说不出话之时
when you open your mouth and no words come out,
好消息是
the good news is...
如果你有话要说 就说吧
If you have something to say, say it.
没什么要说的
Nothing.
你肯定不会有事
I'm sure you'll be just fine.
这种情况我们所有人都会遇到
It happens to all of us.
等等 格蕾去哪了
Wait. Where is Grey?
怎么变成艾普丽尔随行了
Since when is April coming?
格蕾打电♥话♥跟我说佐拉感冒了
Oh. Grey called to tell me that Zola has flu.
而你也没想着告诉我一下
And you didn't think to tell me that?
我知道你需要一位能胜任的外科医生协助
I knew you'd need a capable surgeon to assist,
而艾普丽尔完全有这个能力
and April's more than capable.
你好啊 凯瑟琳
Hello. Hi, Catherine.
-嗨 -你东西都带齐了吗
- Hi. - You have everything you need?
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
好的
Okay. All right.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
我要把她放车里
I'll put her in the car.
杰克森 去吧
Jackson, go.
哈瑞特小姐和我安排了很多事要做呢
Miss Harriet and I have plans.
不要给她看医学期刊 好吗
No medical journals, all right?
我可不想她看外科领域那些开膛破肚的病例
I don't need her looking at flayed-open surgical fields.
把我孙女给我
Give me my child.
拜拜 宝贝
Bye, baby.
拜拜 宝贝
Bye, baby.
我能帮你把包收好吗 格蕾医生
Can I take your bag, Dr. Grey?
其实是凯普娜医生
Uh, uh, it's Dr. Kepner.
非常抱歉 旅客名单上写的是
I'm so sorry. The manifest said --
没关系 格蕾医生被我母亲拽走了
It's okay. Dr. Grey got hijacked by my mother.
这真是棒极了
This is amazing.
我们之前为什么从没坐过你的私人飞机
Why have we never taken your plane before?
这不是我的私人飞机
It's -- It's not my plane.
机身上写着你的名字
It's your name right out there.
就在机翼上 大写的三个字 艾弗里
Right on the wing, great big letters -- Avery.
-是的 但是 -所以这就是你的飞机
- Yeah, but -- - So it's your plane.
不 这是我们家的飞机 不是我的飞机
No, it's the family plane. It's not my plane.
对啊
Well, yeah.
这也是凯瑟琳的飞机 我是说
It's Catherine's, too. I mean...
她确实把艾弗里基金会管理的井井有条
I mean, she did make the Avery Foundation what it is.
看起来她确实应该像这样想飞哪就飞哪
Seems right she should get to fly anywhere she wants like this.
真的吗
Really?
我们现在能不谈我母亲吗
Can we not talk about my mother right now?
真好 给我来点香槟
Yes, I will have some champagne.
你不应该喝香槟
You should not have any champagne.
我们下飞机就要直奔医院了
We are going straight to the hospital.
那就换俱乐部苏打水吧
Uh, club soda?
-也请给我来一杯 凯蒂 谢谢 -马上就好
- Same for me, please, Katie. Thank you. - Coming right up.
波兹曼市艾弗里医疗中心
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome, welcome.
这是给你的病例 艾弗里医生
Here are your charts. Dr. Avery.
-格蕾医生 -是卡普娜
- Dr. Grey. - Kepner.
好的 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
我知道他的名字
I -- I know his name
-是因为这里所有文具上都印着 -是啊
- because it's on all our stationery. - Right.
病人和捐赠者
A patient and a donor --
两位都出现在这里
two of them here together,
同时 同一天 完美匹配
same time, same day, perfect match...
这简直是就好比是中了彩票
It's like winning the lottery.
如果你把一位脑死亡儿童
I mean, if you call a brain-dead kid
看做彩票的话 倒是没错
a lottery ticket, then, yeah.
当然了
Of course.
这是个非常令人难过的离世 刚才那只是
And it's a horrible loss. Uh, that was --
我只是很兴奋你们两位都来到了这里
I-I'm just thrilled that you're both here
让这台移植手术得以成真
to make this possible.
那位捐赠者的病房♥在重症监护区最后一间
The donor patient's room is at the end of this ICU.
你们拟好捐赠同意书了吗
And you have the donor consent forms?
是的 但在让家属签字前 那位杨先生
Yeah, before we get to that, uh, Mr. Young
需要你们跟他解释一下
is going to need you to explain to him
我们为什么对他儿子已经无能为力了
why there's nothing more you can do for his son.
什么 这事还没人告诉过他吗
What? No one's told him that yet?
我以为他已经知道我们要来做移植手术了
I thought he knew we were coming.
他确实知道 只是
Well, he does. It -- It's just that,
他有点难以接受这一现实
he's had a bit of trouble accepting what's happened,
我相信你们能理解的
as I'm sure you can understand.
你和我说得非常清楚
You told me very clearly
这位捐赠者的父亲同意了
that the patient's father was on board.
等等
Now, hold on.
我从未说过他同意了 我只是说
I never said that he agreed. I merely said --
所以他认为我们此行是来
So he thinks that we're coming
拯救他儿子的 而不是取走他的器官
to save his kid, not take his organs.
我认为 你们检查完这个孩子的情况
I thought that, once you had examined the boy,
这番话最好由你们来说
it'd be better coming from you.
很高兴你们来了
I'm just glad you're here.
我是说 柯瑞坦医生说他无能为力了
I mean, Dr. Corridan said that there's nothing he could do.
然后他说有另一位医生
Then he said there was another doctor
从西雅图赶过来
who was coming in from Seattle.
我当时就好像
I was like --
我是说 这棒极了 对吗 还有希望
I mean, it's great, right? Th-There's hope.
那么说说吧 你们打算怎么做
So, okay. What's the plan?
我是说 你们 你们想先做点检查吗
I mean, you -- you -- you want to do some tests?
还是手术
Surgery?
很显然 你们想检查一下他的状况
Obviously, you want to examine him,
但你们觉得要多久他才能醒来
but how long - before you think he'll wake up?
-杨先生 恐怕 -叫我埃里克就行
- Mr. Young, I'm af-- - Eric, Eric, please.
-埃里克 -今天恰巧是他生日
- Eric -- - It's his birthday.
我跟你们说了吗
Did I tell you that?
终于上十岁了 他一直这么说
Double digits, he kept saying.
我是说 他正值巅峰
I mean, he was having the time of his life up on that mountain.
"又再跑一次 爸爸
"Just one more run, Dad.
再跑一次"
Just one more run..."
埃里克 恐怕我们有些不好的消息
Eric, I'm afraid we have some difficult news.
我们看过了布莱恩的片子
We've looked at Brian's scans,
而不幸的是 柯瑞坦医生说得没错
and, unfortunately, Dr. Corridan was right.
我们也对你儿子这个情况无能为力
There's nothing that we can do for your son.
那你们为什么要过来
Then why are you here?
我们此行过来
We are here...
是因为我们想和你谈谈
because we wanted to talk to you about...
捐赠你儿子器官的事
donating your son's organs.
不
No.
你们是过来帮我儿子的
You're here to help my son.
-我明白这是个艰难的状况 -艰难
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表