There are strings that i can pull, you know?
-我能说得上话 -杰克森 别这样做
- I have a voice. - Jackson, don't do it.
这会离间你和你妈妈的关系
It'll tear you and your mother apart.
离间我们 那你呢 你是她丈夫啊
Tear us apart? what about you? you're her husband.
你不认为这事也让你们关系疏远了吗
You don't think this whole thing is pushing you away?
你根本不了解
You don't know the first thing
我和你妈妈的感情
about my relationship with your mother.
你不了解我妈妈
And you don't know my mother.
你不知道她做事的方式
I mean, you don't know this is what she does.
她一旦找到弱点 就会利用这些弱点
She finds a weakness, and she exploits it.
然后她就会用来对付你
And she's gonna fight you.
直到达到目的才罢休
All the way here, she's gonna fight and fight...
我们是在争夺这家医院的时候相爱的
We fell in love fighting over this hospital.
我们没事的
We'll be okay.
但她不会收手的 好吗
Yeah, except she's not gonna stop, all right?
她会不顾一切
She's gonna fight until she wins,
直到赢得胜利
No matter the cost.
别让她得逞
Don't let her.
你♥爸♥爸手术结束了
Well, your father's out of surgery.
可能要很长时间才能恢复
His recovery is going to be a long haul,
但他会恢复的
but he will recover.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
我可以带你们去看他
I can take you to see him.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在... 吉姆爱爸爸
It's just that... Jim loves dad.
你在逗我吧
You're kidding, right?
小帕 这是个意外
Pam, it was an accident.
哪边走
Which way?
你怎么能这样
How could you do that?
你怎么能这样对你关心的人
How can you do this to somebody you care about?
杰克森 别傻了
Jackson, you need to stop this foolishness.
什么 我只是想知道
What? I just need to know.
我想知道对你而言
I need to know if business is really
工作是不是比家人更重要
that much more important to you than family.
这根家人无关
This has nothing to do with family.
当然有关了
Of course it has to do with family.
我明白 公事公办
Look, i get it, all right? Business is business.
如果你要开除或者换掉某人 做就好了
If you need to fire someone or replace them, do it.
但如果这是你爱的人 你...
But if it's someone you love, you just...
这对你来说毫无意义吗
Does that mean nothing to you?
杰克森 你我是完全不同的两类人
Jackson, you and I are two very different people.
可不是吗
Yeah, no kidding.
对此我这辈子从未这么高兴过
I've never been happier about that fact in my life.
你对工作从未显示出一丝兴趣
You have never shown one ounce of interest in this business.
这可以 没事的
That's fine. Fine.
对 这是因为你现在有艾普丽尔了 对吧
Yeah, that's fine because you have April now, right?
因为你终于找到了那个
Yeah, 'cause you finally got that Avery
你一直想让我变成的艾弗里
that you always wished that I was.
不 儿子
No, no, son.
不 你一直都是自己的主人
No. You've always been your own man.
你一直都是自己闯天下
You've always made your own way.
没有比这一点更能让一个父母骄傲的了
Nothing could make a parent more proud than that.
没有了
Nothing.
我很高兴你能做自己
I am so happy with who you are.
真的
I am.
我只是希望你也如此
I just wish you were, too.
救活了那个宝宝
Saved the baby.
你说什么
Huh? Excuse me?
那个宝宝 我和克莱夫...
The... the baby, the one that Karev and I were...
反正孩子活下来了
Anyway, the kid's alive.
这是个好消息
Oh, well, that's great news.
好吧 你现在表现得像个混♥蛋♥了
Okay. Now you're the one being the jerk.
那是因为阿历克斯说对你了
Well, because Alex was right about you.
对 当然了
Oh, yes, of course,
因为每个人都在你耳边
'cause everybody's always in your ear,
告诉你要怎么来看待我
telling you what to think about me.
-麦琪 -没人告诉我要怎么想
- Maggie... - Nobody tells me what to think.
那太好了 因为我不想要他们的意见
Okay, good, 'cause i don't want their opinion, okay?
我只关心你怎么想的
I care about what you think.
关于吗 实际上我想了很多
About you? Actually, I think a lot of things.
不 不 没有玩笑 没有讽刺
No, no, no. No banter. No more quips.
我告诉你我怎么想的
I'll tell you what i think.
我想的是你
I think about you...
无时无刻不想
A lot.
好吗 我控制不了自己
Okay? I can't stop.
我告诉你 如果你加入
And i'm telling you I am in...
我也加入
if you are.
我加入了
I am in this.
我就 我就直接问你了
So, i'm just... i'm just gonna ask you outright.
你怎么想的
What do you think?
事实上 先别回答
Actually, don't answer.
在你搞清楚之前先别回答
not till you know.
等你明白了 给我打个电♥话♥
And when you do, just give me a call.
几点了
What time is it?
我们睡着了吗
Did we fall asleep?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得休息好了
I feel rested.
天哪 那是因为快到早上了
Oh, my god. that's because it's almost morning.
我想我们共度了一晚
So, i guess we just, uh, spent the night together.
看来是的
I guess we did.
对不起 对不起
Uh, sorry. Sorry.
战争是有硝烟的
War isn't civil.
你挑选阵营 奋起抵抗
You pick sides and defend them.
攻击对方
You attack.
你伤害他人
You hurt people.
同样也受到伤害
You get hurt.
今天过得如何
How was it today?
和你想象的一样糟吗
Bad as you thought it would be?
有点
Kind of.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
必须得谈 但是...
We have to, but...
不 你不用谈
No, you don't.
至少今晚不用
At least, not tonight.
你今天本来都不应该出现在这儿的 走吧
You weren't even supposed to be here today. Come on.
你奋战
You fight...
奋战 再奋战
And you fight, and you fight.
结局如何
To what end?
回家吧
Come home.
我们为什么而战
What are we fighting against?
为谁而战
What are we fighting for?
睡个好觉
Just get a good night's sleep.
我从来没想夹在
I never wanted to come between the two of you...
你和杰克森之间
you and Jackson.
我从没想过
I never wanted that.
我知道
I know.
什么时候才能摆脱这荒唐的一切
When is it time to just quit all this nonsense...
晚安
Good night.
然后投降
...and simply surrender?
这可是个难搞的咽喉肿瘤
That is one nasty throat tumor.
天哪
Ugh, god.
整块切除
En bloc resection?
也许吧
Maybe, maybe.
蒙大拿的艾弗里医院有个病人有情况
Got a patient up at the, uh, Avery hospital in Montana.
我可能要去那里会诊
I might have to go out there for a consult.
哼什么
"huh" what?
我要去一家艾弗里医院
I'm going to an Avery hospital.
你现在也要去
Now you're going to an Avery hospital.
拜托 真要这样吗
Oh, come on. Really?
不是这样的
Yeah. It's not that.
你...你这是嫉妒吗 是因为这个吗
Are you... are you jealous? Is that it?
嫉妒我妈利用你 不
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表