我只有在她拿报纸的时候看到过她
I only see her when she gets her newspaper --
每天早晨三十秒就拿走了
30 sharp every morning.
但昨天报纸报纸在那放了好几个小时
But yesterday, the paper just sat there for hours.
最后我就从墙外瞄了一眼
Finally, I peeked over the fence,
想着 格蕾丝你想被爆头吗
thinking, "Grace, you're gonna get your dumb head shot off."
她就躺在那儿 卷在那堆铁丝网里
There she was, tangled in all of that razor wire.
有件事可以肯定
Well, one thing's for sure --
如果不是你找到她 她现在早死了
she'd be dead right now if it weren't for you finding her.
有早期溃烂症状
There's evidence of early ulceration.
她被困很久了
She's been down a long time.
血流受限
The blood flow's been compromised.
呼叫心外科 我们需要心血管咨♥询♥
Page cardio -- We need a vascular consult
因为她很有失去这条腿的风险
'cause she's in danger of losing this leg.
马上去 医生
Right away, Doctor.
好 注射5单位氟哌啶醇
Okay, push 5 of haldol.
流言说
Uh the rumor mill is ch--
流言要传遍了
The rumor mill is churning.
什么 说什么
What? What's it say?
你把格蕾停职了
That you suspended Grey.
格蕾医生自找的
Uh, Dr. Grey got herself suspended.
克莱夫呢
What about Karev?
他怎么了 他在牢里
What about him? He's in jail.
你对流言真的什么都不知道吧
You really don't have a line to the rumor mill, do you?
指控撤销了
Charges got dropped.
不用坐牢了
No jail.
不坐牢
No jai--
谁
Who t--
等等
Wait.
你为什么要笑
Why are you smiling?
你做了什么
What did you do?
我可能和德卢卡说过
I might have told DeLuca.
克莱夫本打算认罪
W-Well, Karev was gonna take the plea.
但我本不该和任何人说这事的
Yeah, but I wasn't supposed to say anything to anyone.
你没说啊 我说的
And you didn't. I did.
是我告诉了德卢卡 接下来的事都是他自己做的
I told DeLuca. DeLuca took it from there.
可是他为什么要帮克莱夫呢
But why would he do that for Karev?
你想想 他这是为了威尔逊
Come on, now. It's for Wilson.
为了威尔逊
Why would he do it for Wilson?
亲 你眼瞎了吗
Woman, are you blind?
你指的是...
Blind to...
听她的邻居讲她正在往
Neighbor said she was putting razor wire
栅栏上围铁丝网的时候
on the fence around her place,
从梯子上摔下来 被铁丝网缠住了
fell off a ladder and got tangled.
我的天
My God.
围铁丝网 人与人关系怎么变成这样
Who needs razor wire? What's wrong with people?
她只要动一下 伤情就会加重
Every time she moved, she injured herself more.
庆幸没有伤及主动脉
She's lucky she didn't sever her aorta.
据说贝利把格蕾拿下了
Word is, Bailey just took out Grey.
-什么 -格蕾给开了 -不是 是停职
- What?! - They fired her? - No. Suspended.
谢博德显然也难逃此劫 不在医院工作了
And apparently Shepherd, too, 'cause she's just, like, gone.
大家想犯上作乱 却惨遭镇♥压♥
Yeah, well, we sent a message. Bailey sent one back.
拿骨干医生开刀
She took out our power hitter.
-谁 你说的是谢博德 -格蕾
- Who? Shepherd? - Grey.
格蕾算医院的骨干
What makes Grey our power hitter?
没有人想到贝利会动她
She was the one we didn't think Bailey would ever take out.
好吧 我的意思是咱们谁不是医院的骨干
Yeah. I'm just saying, we're all pretty powerful hitters here.
格蕾是医院的门面 应该没人能动她
Look at the hospital sign. Grey seems untouchable.
既然大家说到了
Well, I mean, we're talking about
医院骨干和门面 我想...
big names and power hitters, then...
怎么了
What?
-我只想说 -嗯
- I'm just sa... I'm just saying. - Mm.
好吓人
This is getting scary.
我的上帝 那是铁丝网
Oh, my God! Is that razor wire?
女士 不要乱动
Ma'am, you have to hold still.
最大速度滴注咪唑安定
Okay, max her out on the midazolam drip.
明白
Copy that.
她要把内脏撕裂了
She's gonna tear herself to shreds.
-我们得制止她 -怎么做
- We have to stop her. - How?
女士 我知道你很痛 但是乱动
Ma'am, I know it hurts, but if you don't lay still,
-会让你伤情加重 -拜托了
- you're gonna hurt yourself a lot more. - Please.
-她叫什么 -什么
- What's her name? - What?
-名字 她叫什么名字 -叫安妮·班克斯
- Her name. What's her name? - Uh, Annie Banks.
安妮 安妮
Annie. Annie.
安妮
Annie.
安妮 嘘
Annie. Shh.
没事的 有我在
It's okay. I got you.
安妮 嘘
Annie. Shh.
安妮 安妮 安妮 嘘
Annie. Annie. Annie. Shh.
看着我 会没事的 有我在
Look at me. It's okay. I got you.
安妮 没事了 没事了 看着我
Annie, it's okay. It's okay. Look at me.
会没事的 有我在
It's okay. I've got you.
有我在呢
I've got you.
好了 能帮我一把吗
Okay. Can I get a hand?
好的
Uh, right. Yes.
-这... -怎么了
- Uh... - What is it?
我不知道怎么下手
I can't tell where to start.
-开始干就行 -明白
- Just start. - Okay.
嗨 你上哪儿
Hey. Where are you going?
我得保住饭碗 你怎么回家了
To try to get my job back. Why are you home?
-因为我把饭碗丢了 -什么
- Oh, I just lost mine. - What?
我和理查德的替补对着干又冲贝利发火
I threw down with Bailey over Richard's replacement,
结果她把我停职了
and she suspended me.
-分明是扯淡 -是的
- What the hell? - I know.
我马上去医院见贝利
I have a meeting with Bailey right now.
告诉她这么做不对
I'm gonna tell her that's not cool.
不要跟她提这件事
Don't say a thing.
你去的目的就是想方设法保住你的饭碗
You just worry about getting your job back.
多做几台儿科手术 你已耽搁太久了
Go cut open some little kids. It's been too long.
我们还能一起共事吗
Are we both ever gonna work at the same time again?
走起
Go!
这是一例严重腹腔膀胱撕裂
That is a nasty intraperitoneal bladder rupture.
对于您的到来我欣喜至极
I'm so glad you're in town.
任何医生都能修复撕裂的膀胱
Well, anyone could repair a ruptured bladder.
是的 当然了 只是 医院里...
Well, yeah, absolutely, but, um, it's just the hospital...
您是来把最近发生的事做个了结吗
Are you here to put a halt to this stuff?
了结什么事
A halt to what stuff?
就是韦伯医生 贝利医生和明尼克医生之间的
You know, the Dr. Webber, Dr. Bailey, Dr. Minnick... stuff.
关我什么事了
Now, how is any of that my business?
韦伯医生是您先生
'Cause Dr. Webber's your husband.
他是我先生
Yes, he's my husband.
但是他职责在身 我也一样
But he has his job, and I have mine,
贝利医生有她的责任
and Dr. Bailey has hers.
你也有你的
And you have yours.
你应该把注意力集中在扫描结果上
You should keep your mind on these scans
而不是我的婚姻上
and not on my marriage.
是 好的 明白
Yeah. Right. Yes, then.
喂 里格斯
Riggs! Hey.
你可别从我手里抢缠铁丝网女士的病例
You're not gonna take the razor wire lady from me, are you?
-谁 -等等 你还不知道
- Who? - Oh, you didn't hear about it?
她被一大堆铁丝网缠住了
She fell into a big batch of it.
仿佛一个死亡之茧
It's like a cocoon of death.
血管损伤极其严重
Apparently, her vascular damage is through the roof.
不 我是来替我妈道歉的
No. No. I-I wanted to apologize for my mother.
-她有时会... -别担心
- She can be so... - Oh, no worries.
得了吧 她这人挺有意思
Come on. She's a hoot.
好吧 有意思
Right. A hoot.
对
Yeah.
你见到韦伯医生了
Have you seen Dr. Webber?
没有 怎么了 你找他会诊
No. Why? Do you need him for a consult?
不是 我要把他介绍给我妈
No. I need to introduce him to my mother.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表