Maybe if you hadn't talked the entire staff
你可能已经听进去了
into forming a coup, you might have listened.
病人凝血障碍了
The patient getting coagulopathic.
梅氏解剖剪 你知道吗
Mayo scissors. and you know what?
你对管理一无所知
You have no clue about management.
我差点忘了 你得了个新奴才
Oh, I almost forgot you got a new minion in the deal.
够了
Oh, come on.
你想从我妈妈那学什么
What is it you want to learn from my mom exactly...
如何让整个医院
How to get an entire hospital
都和你反♥目♥为仇
to turn against you!
杰克逊 够了 别说了
Jackson, stop it! just stop it!
你一直说 我是艾弗里 我是艾弗里
You keep saying, "i'm an avery, i'm an avery,"
但你不是 至少你努力的方向不是
But you're not, not in the way you're trying to be.
头衔并不代表任何东西
A title doesn't mean anything.
重点在于这个人
It's the person who owns it.
是 我随了你父亲的姓 但是这不是主要的
Yes, I took your father's name, but it's what I did with it.
在于我后来做的事 让家族继续发扬光大
It's what I made with it. That's what matters.
你呢
You?
你只是位出色的外科大夫
You are an outstanding surgeon.
病人情况不稳定 今晚就先这样了
He's too far gone for us to do anything more tonight.
把病人送重症监护室 明天再手术
We should take him to the ICU, start first tomorrow.
-同意 -同意
- Agreed? - Yeah.
缝线应该能止住出血
Those sutures should control the bleeding,
但是病人开放性颅骨骨折很严重
but he's got a big openskull fracture up here.
-超声评估没有创伤 -瞳孔反应迟缓
- FAST exam negative. - Pupils are sluggish.
我不知道你回来了
I didn't realize you were back.
没有其它明显外伤
There's no other obvious injuries.
我要再看下拍的片子结果
I'm gonna need to see those trauma films.
我只是路过 拿走我的东西
I just stopped by for, uh, some stuff.
-拿东西 -对
- Stuff? - Stuff.
我买♥♥了些零碎小物
I was shopping, odds and ends.
我要买♥♥牙线 然后意识到我有好多牙线
I needed floss and realized I had a bunch here.
然后病人出现了
Then this guy pulled up.
巴宾斯基征阳性
Positive Babinski.
牙线
Floss.
生活必备品
Can't sleep without it.
这我知道
Yeah, I know.
化验结果来了
Labs are back.
片子没有问题
Trauma...films are clear.
爱德华兹 谢谢你
Thank you, Edwards.
请帮我呼神经科的人
Uh, page someone from neuro, please.
什么 为什么 我明明...
What? Why? I've been... It's fine. I'm... I'm...
病人病情复杂
Well, this looks like it's gonna be an uphill climb,
如果你不在状态...
and if you're not actually back...
欧文你等等 爱德华兹 给我看看片子
Owen, stop. Edwards, show me the skull fracture.
我刚刚花了一天时间 因为一个病例
I just spent the day trapped on a case
和我老婆 杰克森还有艾普丽尔绞在了一起
with my wife and Jackson and April.
-呃 -所以如果可以
- Yikes. - Yeah. So, if I may,
我非常希望你能按先前的提议接纳我
I would love to take you up on your offer, after all,
去你家住一段时间 和你做室友
and stay at your place, enjoy some good company,
同时能睡个安稳觉
and get a good night's sleep.
好的 今晚吗
Oh, okay. Uh, t-tonight?
如果你没改主意的话
If the offer hasn't expired.
没改主意 我是说今晚我有约 不过可以取消
Yeah. Well, I mean, I have a date now, but I can cancel it.
-哦 别 别取消 -没事 我可以取消
- Oh, no, no, no, don't. - No, no, I can. I can.
听着
Listen.
我今天临时约了别人
I just made it today.
我本来没有这个打算
And I-I probably shouldn't be doing it, anyway.
所以取消也无妨
So I can cancel.
不 别因为我打乱你的计划
No. I wouldn't dream of it.
-你应该及时行乐 -你确定
- You go have fun, all right? - Are you sure?
是的 我的病人病情危急
Yeah. I've got a patient who's touch-and-go.
我应该在医院陪护
I should probably stick around here, anyway.
那么 明天告诉我你们约会进行得怎么样
So, um, give me the dirt tomorrow.
你还在这
Oh. you're still here.
"你还在这"她什么意思
Still here?
恰好有病人
Uh, I got pulled onto a case.
好吧
Oh, okay.
艾格尼丝修女恢复得不错
Well, Sister Agnes is recovering well.
她的扫描结果很好
Her neuro scans are perfect.
-做得不错 -谢谢
- Great job. - Thanks.
谢谢你一早赶过来
Thank you for coming in this morning.
没问题 谢谢你皮尔斯
No problem. Thanks, Pierce.
这么说你一早就在医院了
So, you've been here since morning?
快看
Look at that.
有图像了...
The scans are up and...
第一天回来上班就加晚班
Hey, first day back and pulling an all-nighter.
野心勃勃
Ambitious.
怎么了
What's going on?
你干嘛表现得像个混♥蛋♥
Why are you being a jerk?
什么
What?
阿历克斯说你简直是个混♥蛋♥
Alex said you were being a jerk.
当然 他有事肯定和你说
Ugh. Of course. He tattled.
我先声明一下
Let me make something very clear to you.
如果你希望我们关系能有进展
If you want to get anywhere with me,
和阿历克斯作对可行不通
messing with Alex is not the way.
别在病人面前和他意见相左
Do not contradict him in front of patients.
还有说话的时候别把他当傻子
And please don't speak to him like he's an idiot.
等下 你刚说到我们关系能进一步
Back it up. Get... get anywhere with you?
-所以你默许了 -我默许什么了
- So, you admit it? - Admit what?
我们之间有这个可能
That there's somewhere to get with you.
别岔开话题 我在说你和阿历克斯
Don't change the subject. I'm talking about Alex.
克莱夫生气是因为我给了重病患儿
Karev is pissed because I'm giving a really sick baby
一个奇迹 他给予患儿的是杯水车薪
a chance at a miracle. He's giving it a band-aid.
我不知道 也许他是在打安全牌
Maybe he just wants to play it safe. I don't know.
不管是哪一种 我都不关心
But whatever it is, I really don't care.
-为什么呢 -因为我是对的
- Why don't you care? - Because I'm right.
我也不必在此多做辩护
And I don't have to keep justifying...
算了
Forget it.
等等 你要去哪儿 我们还没说完呢
Wait. Where are you going? We're having a conversation.
不 我要说的都说完了
Nah. I'm done.
你就这样走掉了
So, you're just gonna walk away?
说对了 我可是个混♥蛋♥
Damn right! I'm a jerk!
但是当你父亲开始出现代谢失调
But when your father began to decompensate...
我们决定停止手术 给他缓和的时间
We decided to hit pause, give him some time to rest
这样到下次手术前 他的状况能好些
and get stronger before we continue.
上帝 我的天啊
God. Oh, God.
我们能去看看他吗
Can we see him?
"我们" 你说的"我们"指谁
"We"? Who is "We"?
吉姆
Jim.
显然 我说的是你们
I meant you guys, obviously.
他们可以探望吗
Can they see him?
吉姆 恐怕这不是个好主意
That's not really a good idea, Jim.
病人尚未脱离危险
He's not out of the woods yet.
他需要静养 这样明天我们才能继续手术
I'd really like him to rest so we can go back in tomorrow.
现在你们应该吃点东西
Right now you guys should just get some food,
休息休息
get some rest yourselves.
不 我们哪里也不去
No, we aren't going anywhere.
这样吧 你们在这呆着
Tell you what... you guys stay here,
我给你们去买♥♥吃的
and I'll bring us in some food.
吃的
Food?
你去买♥♥
You're gonna get us food?
你吗
You?
罗德尼...
Rodney...
你先去吧
Maybe you should go.
好的
Sure.
那好 我一会儿就回来
Okay. I'll come back in a bit.
-给我发个信息 -不
- Just shoot me a text and... - No.
我知道你是出于好意 但是我爸爸这样了
I know you meant well, but my father is...
我做不到
I can't.
我一看见你就会想起今天的事
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表