等等 结核病是空气传播的
Wait -- TB's transmitted through the air.
我们该缝合上吗
Should we close?
你确定我们没有暴露在感染源里吗
I mean, are you sure we're not exposing ourselves?
我早暴露过了 我有抗体
Well, I've already been exposed. I have the antibodies.
而且我不是胆小鬼
Also, I'm not a gutless wuss.
好吧 你们也去感染梅尼埃病
So, pick up some Metz.
我没有抗体 你呢
I don't have the antibodies. Do you?
结核病能杀死你
TB can kill you.
克罗斯可能会害死我们
Cross may have killed us?
你不会因为别人得结核
You're not gonna die
就会死掉的
from someone else's abdominal tuberculosis.
虽然有很小的几率
I mean, there's a remote possibility,
但你不会立马就死的
but it's not gonna kill you right now.
现在你得救治别人的结核病
Right now, you get to fix someone's TB.
不是很值得吗
Isn't that worth it?
我在冒汗了 你冒汗了吗
I'm sweating. Are you sweating?
没有 你够了
No. Stop it.
他们在封锁出口吗
Are they sealing off the exits?
好了别管了 你们俩都走吧
Okay. Never mind. Go away, both of you.
来个人帮我呼叫下沃伦医生
Someone page Dr. Warren.
腹部已缝合
Laparotomy closed.
胎儿和母亲都很稳定
Fetus and mom stable.
干得好 布罗迪医生
Nice work, Dr. Brody.
皮尔斯医生 欢迎回来
And welcome back, Dr. Pierce.
-今晚 塞布丽娜餐厅 -你说什么
- Tonight. Sabrina's Restaurant. - ?Sorry?
我们去喝一杯 聊一聊
Let's go have a drink and have a conversation.
-约会吗 -不 这不算约会
- Like a date? ?- No, it's not a date.
这算出去逛逛 在我告诉麦琪之前
It's two people hanging out to see if we enjoy hanging out
看看我们是不是喜欢一起出去逛逛
before I tell Maggie.
所以如果进展顺利 你就会告诉麦琪
Oh, so when it goes well, then you'll tell Maggie.
也可能是另一种结局
It could either way.
最后我们互相厌恶
We could end up hating each other,
那就没什么好说的了
and then there would be nothing to tell.
-你不讨厌我 -我可以讨厌你
- You don't hate me. - I could hate you.
我以前就讨厌过
I have before.
八点钟
8 o'clock.
-这是在约我 -这不是约会
- It's a date. - It's not a date.
凯普娜 开始说吧
Kepner, start talking.
经抗酸染色检测 克劳斯肯定得了结核
AFB stain came back -- Cross definitely has TB.
他怎么染上结核的
How did he get TB?
你的住院医师呢
Uh, where are your residents?
赶出去了 免得在这烦人
Kicked 'em out for being annoying.
而且我觉得越少人在这越好
Plus, I figured the fewer people in here, the better.
缝线
Suture.
-你能自己完成然后缝合吗 -可以
- You good to finish and close? - Yep.
好了 我们现在怎么办
All right, so what do we do now?
克罗斯要隔离吗
D-Does Cross get quarantined?
不用 那是肺结核
No. That's pulmonary TB.
但他得了结核 还四处走动
Well, he's been walking around, treating patients
给别人治病
while he's had TB.
这些都有预案规定的
Yeah, there's protocol for all that.
预案规定是什么
And what's the protocol?
就
Just...
就规定啊 冷静下好嘛
It's protocol, all right? Just simmer down.
我想知道预案规定是什么
Well, I'd like to know what it is.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我在努力回想规定是什么
I'm trying to remember what the protocol is,
如果你不要问了 我说不定就想起来了
and if you stop with the questions, i might remember it.
你确定有规定吗
You're sure there is a protocol?
-我的意思 -别说了
-I mean -- -J-- Stop.
确实有预案规定
Oh, there's a protocol.
别管我
Oh, hey, don't mind me.
我相信你都知道
I'm sure you have all the answers.
我就站在这 不打扰你
I'll just be over here, all gnarled up.
你知道结核的预案规定吗
Do you know what the TB protocol is?
我确实知道
Well, in fact, I do.
你想让我告诉你吗
Would you like me to tell you what it is?
想啊 当然是想
Yes. The -- The answer is y--
现在是怎么回事
What -- What is happening right now?!
我觉得我需要洗十次澡
I feel like I need 10 showers.
这是结核 不会就这么洗得掉的
It's TB. It's not gonna just wash off.
怎么回事 我们是被隔离了吗
What is happening? Are we being quarantined?
他们会把我们困在充气房♥里吗
Are they gonna stick us in a bubble room?
不会 不可能
No, that's not happening.
我觉得现在就是这样
Oh, I think it's happening.
不要 不要啊 不要隔离
No. No! No quarantine!
不是你 是隔离手术室
No, not you -- the O.R.
这里消毒后才能进来
No one new's coming in until it gets fumigated.
那里面这位感染源呢
Okay, well, what happens with Patient Zero in there?
他会进隔离恢复室 用大量抗体
He gets heavy antibiotics in an isolation recovery room,
你俩去做结核菌素测试
and you two get to go get PPD tests.
我要杀了克罗斯
I'm gonna kill Cross.
离我远点 别离得...慢着点
Not so close, not so...easy!
恭喜 简直是太精彩了
Hey. Congratulations. That was something to watch.
出乎你的预料
And defied all your expectations.
得了吧 大家觉得你肯定行
Come on. Nobody thought you couldn't do it.
你整天都在说我不会成功
You just said I couldn't all day.
麦琪 大家只是没想到罢了
Maggie, I think people were just surprised,
没想到你会一切照常
you know, that you were doing so well.
其实 我很不好
I'm not doing well.
只是尽责而已
I'm doing my job.
我感觉糟透了
I-I feel awful.
但是 在我尽职尽责的时候大家却不放过我
But...I'm... I am doing my job while everyone is staring
一定要告诉我 我还没准备好
and telling me that I am not up for it.
我在尽职尽责是因为这是咱们的本职工作 明白
I am doing my job because that is what we all do, right?
是不是
Right?
是的
Right.
别人找到咱们寻求帮助
When someone comes to us for help,
大家集思广益 想出对策
we find a way, we figure it out
帮助他们
how to help them.
我们不轻言放弃
We don't give up.
我们不跟他们说已经无能为力了
We don't tell them that there's nothing left to do.
麦琪 听着
Maggie, look...
所以 你为什么不尽全力
So, why couldn't you do your job?
我妈来找你
My mother came to you for help,
你告诉她你会帮助她
and you said that you would help her.
这是医生的本职
That is the jobs.
那么 你为什么不能做到尽职尽责
S-So why the hell couldn't you do it?
克罗斯
Cross?
克罗斯 嘿
Cross. Hey.
嘿
Hey!
-嘿 克罗斯 -嘿
- Hey, Cross. - Hey.
我死了没有
Am I dead?
如果你死了 我是不会来看你的
If you were dead, I wouldn't be visiting.
你近期出过国吗
Hey, have you left the country recently?
这个 就是和我妈去巴哈玩了一趟
Err... just a Baja cruise with my mom.
对了 还去了印度一个月做志愿者
Oh, and India for a month volunteering.
难道没有人注意到我走了
Nobody noticed I was gone?
哥们 你得了肺结核
You got TB, pal.
肺结核
Tb?
等等 你把我治好了 是不是
Wait. You fixed me, right?
-是凯普娜医生 -哦
- Well, Dr. Kepner did. - ?Oh.
听着 我们想就之前的行为
Listen, I just wanted to apologize
向你道歉 我们做得太过分了
for giving you a hard time earlier
让你穿患儿穿的病服
and for sticking you in a duck gown.
你好性感
You're really sexy...
漂亮又有头脑
...and pretty and smart.
等等 别告诉威尔逊医生这是我说的
W-W-Wait... Don't tell Dr. Wilson I said that.
我们俩很来电
She and I have a little thing.
克罗斯 再见
Goodbye, Cross.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表