现在...
Now...
用力吧
push.
好的 太好了 太好了
Okay, great. Good, good, good, good, good.
太棒了 太棒了 克里斯汀
Great job. Great job, Kristen.
好的 好的 好的
Good, good, good, good, good.
我想要妈妈
I want my mommy!
我知道 我知道 我知道
Shh. I know, I know, I know, I know.
告诉她 告诉她 我很抱歉
Just tell her -- just tell her -- tell her I'm sorry.
跟她说我对不起她
Tell her I'm so sorry.
告诉她 告诉她我希望一切可以重新来过
Tell her -- tell her I wish I could take it back.
你这么跟她说 也许她就会来了
Tell her that, and -- and maybe she'll come.
求你了
Please?
有我们跟你在一起
We're here with you.
是的 有我们呢 我们陪着你 克里斯汀
Yeah, we got you. We're here, Kristen.
我恨这一切
I hate this.
我恨你
I hate you!
离我远点
Get away from me!
紧紧地握住我的手吧
Squeeze all you want.
你很生气 你很受伤 你很累
You're pissed off. You're hurt. You're tired.
这都是情有可原的
You deserve to be.
都冲着我来吧
Put it all on me.
好的 好的 就是这样
Good, good, good -- just like that.
就是这样 再用力一次
Here we go -- another push.
我需要你尽全力 克里斯汀
I need a big push, Kristen.
用力 用力
Push, push.
好的 把你的痛苦发泄到我这里
All right, give me that pain.
我们跟你在一起 克里斯汀 有我们呢 加油
We're here with you, Kristen. We got you. Come on.
接着用力 接着用力 用力
Keep on pushing, keep on pushing, keep on pushing!
好的 好的 太好了
Yes! Yes, yes! Good job.
你能做到的 好吗
You got this, all right?
好了 喘口气休息一下
Okay, good. Okay, take a breath.
做得很好
Great.
你表现得非常好
That was perfect.
能把手铐解开吗
Can we undo two of these restraints?
太冒险了
It's too risky.
手铐阻断了她的血液流通
They're cutting off her blood supply.
她的血液流通很正常 手腕没有发紫
She still has good blood flow. They're not cyanotic.
她正在分娩啊
She's having a baby!
你觉得她需要痛上加痛吗
Do you think that she needs this to hurt more?
这么做本来就不合法
If this was illegal before,
现在她在分娩 不合法的程度要翻十倍吧
it has to be 10 times more illegal now that she's in labor.
罗切斯特是K10犯人 她很好斗 行为无法预测
Rochester's K-10. She's combative, unpredictable.
就不能给谁打个电♥话♥请示一下吗
Well, can't we call someone?
我已经给治安官打电♥话♥了
I tried the sheriff.
一定还可以找别人的
There has to be someone else.
我
Me.
我就是那个别人
I'm someone else.
所以你说了算
So it's up to you?
快点 埃尔德雷奇医生
Come on, Dr. Eldredge!
你得同意才行啊
You get to say yes here!
快说同意啊
Say yes!
霍尔 把手铐解开
Hall, unhook them.
今早发生了那样的事 你确定吗
After what she did this morning?
你要近身监控 把手铐解开
You'll stay close by. Unhook her restraints.
霍尔 快点帮她把手铐解开
Hall, get them off of her right now!
好的 你表现得很好
Okay, good job.
这里 这里
Here, here.
好了
Good.
孩子马上出来了 克里斯汀 我们马上就成功了
We are so close, Kristen! We are so close!
你做得很好
You're doing so well.
宝宝的头出来了 抽吸
Baby's head is out! Suction!
好了 马上就结束了
Okay, you're almost there.
再用力一次
One more push.
不行 我做不到 我做不到
No, I can't. I can't.
再用力一次 痛苦就都结束了
Give us one more push, and it'll all be over.
好的
Okay.
好了
Okay!
成了
Yes!
快告诉我孩子没事
Just tell me she's okay.
快告诉我我没有伤害她 求你了
Just -- Just tell me I didn't mess her up. Please.
你没有 她状况很好
No, she's perfect.
你应该为自己感到自豪
You should be so proud of yourself.
做得很好 克里斯汀
Good job, Kristen.
我为你自豪
I am.
把她带走 我不想看见她
Take her away. I don't want to see her.
不 克里斯汀 这不是你想要的结果
No, Kristen, that's not what you want.
这就是我想要的
Yes, it is.
我不是她妈妈
I'm not her mom.
我根本没资格成为她的妈妈
I don't get to be her mom at all.
我什么都不是
I'm no one.
快点 带她走吧
Just...take her away.
别 克里斯汀 她这么漂亮
No, Kristen, she's so beautiful.
你看看 就看一小会儿
Just look -- just for a moment.
算了
No.
我想抱抱她
I want to hold her.
好的
Okay.
来吧
Okay.
我希望你乖乖的
I want you to be good.
好不好
Okay?
听外婆的话
Listen to your grandma.
别像我一样
Don't be like me.
我爱你 埃莉
I love you, Ellie.
要乖
Be good.
一定要乖
Please.
我是妈妈
I'm your mama.
要记得我
Remember me.
好不好
Okay?
好了 我可以了
Okay. I'm ready.
-你确定 -带她走吧
- You sure? - Please take her.
她会好的
She'll be okay.
她会在你的大房♥间里
She'll play on your nice swing set,
荡你那漂亮的秋千
in your big room.
她长大后 也会去沙滩翻跟头玩
She'll grow up - doing cartwheels on the beach.
她每天都会思念你
She's gonna miss you every day.
但她会好好的
But she'll be okay.
接下来克里斯汀怎么办
What happens to Kristen now?
她要在这再恢复几天 然后回普通监舍
She'll recover here a few days, then go back into gen pop.
要关多久
For how long?
服完余下的刑期 二十年至终身监禁[至少服刑二十年后才能假释]
The rest of her sentence -- 20 years to life.
她都没有二十岁啊
That's longer than she's been alive.
你想知道她做了什么被关进来的吗
You want to know what she did to end up in here?
不想 不想知道
No. I really don't.
我们会把埃莉
We're keeping Ellie for --
汉娜 她的名字是汉娜 请叫她汉娜
Hannah. Her name is Hannah. Please call her Hannah.
新生儿会被安置在医院的新生儿监护室
The baby will be kept in the hospital's NICU
以便监护观察直到病情平稳
for observation for as long as she needs.
然后她就能回家了吗
And then she can come home?
然后你就能带她回去了
And then she can go with you.
还有什么问题吗
Any other questions?
没了
No.
是不是还有其他问题
Was there something else?
如果这个孩子也犯了错 你也会抛弃她吗
If this one makes a mistake, will you leave her, too?
你说什么
Excuse me?
如果你想换工作
If you're ever looking for a new job,
请优先考虑我们
please -- come see me first.
好的 你也一样
Yeah, well, same goes for you.
也许没那么糟
Maybe it won't be so bad.
也许她会好的
Maybe she'll be okay.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
不
No.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表