what to do with their hands.
你要教他们怎么处理这种情况
You teach them what to do with this,
怎么度过这个时候
how to live through this.
你要把责任揽在自己身上
I mean, you take it on yourself.
我知道
I know.
你知道个屁
You don't!
你是主治医师 这是你的失误
You are the attending! This is your loss.
明白吗 你要承担责任
Okay? You take the hit.
因为要是你 要是你责怪她
Because if you -- if you put it on her,
她可能会退缩
she might quit.
她可能觉得自己承受不了
She might think that she can't survive it,
所以你要证明给她看 她可以
so you show her that she can.
你告诉她 "如果我遇到这种情况"
You tell her, "When this happened to me --"
我没有
It hasn't.
什么
What?
我从没遇到过这种情况
It's never happened to me.
我从没遇到孩子死亡
I never had a child die.
从没有
Never?
小时候没见过
Not a kid.
住院医师的时候没见过 研究员的时候没见过
Not in residency, not as a fellow,
现在我研究运动员
and now I work on athletes...
和老年人
and old people --
髋骨老化骨折 韧带撕裂
old, broken hips, torn ligaments.
从没有治疗过小男孩
Never a little boy.
我从他父母那接诊了这个男孩
I took that boy from his parents.
现在我要告诉他们
And now I have to tell them.
但我不知道怎么说
And I don't know how.
你是怎么办的
How do you do it?
你怎么让自己不伤心的
How do you stop feeling like this?
做不到
You don't.
你只能试着
You -- You just learn how to --
试着更快的调节心情
You learn how to feel this way a little faster.
你敞开心碎 然后你
You let it hurt, and then you...
你抛诸脑后 这样你才能面对
you put it behind you so that you can face forward to the --
下一个需要你的孩子
the next kid who needs you.
我还记得我第一次
I remember my first...
就像是发生在昨天 所以...
like it was yesterday, so...
别着急
take your time.
然后我们去通知家长
And then, we'll go.
不是格蕾医生 你还在
Dr. NotGrey, you're still here.
对 你也还在这
I am still here. And so are you.
-威尔逊医生 -修复进行的很顺利
- Dr. Wilson? - The repair went very well.
你把你弄坏的东西修好了
You fixed the thing you broke?
对 我修好了
I fixed the thing I broke.
那个烦人的食道肿瘤
And that nasty esophageal tumor
已经丢在了它该在的医疗废物里
is in the medical waste, where it belongs.
你们去除了该死的肿瘤
You got the damn cancer?
我们去除了该死的肿瘤
We got the damn cancer.
你做到了
You got it?
是我和威尔逊医生一起
Well, Dr. Wilson and I did.
完全切除 边缘平整
Full excision, good margins.
我们还要做一些检测
We still need to run some tests,
但现在可以说你已经没有癌症了
but it appears as though you are cancer-free.
你叫什么名字来着
What's your name again?
采用止血法
Hemostasis was established,
病人进入术后恢复 没有并发症
and the patient was sent to post-op without complications.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber?
我能 我能问你一些事情吗
May I, uh -- - May I run something by you?
问我
By me?
我以为你跟明尼克医生一起
I thought you were working with Dr. Minnick.
传统腹腔镜胆囊切除术 病人9岁
Routine lap-chole, 9-year-old patient,
当病人出现心动过速及低血压时
when the patient became tachycardic and hypotensive.
我最初找不到出血点
Uh, I couldn't -- I couldn't locate the bleeder initially,
然后我们发现他的骨盆全是失血
then we discovered that his pelvis was filled with blood.
罗宾斯医生转而采用开腹探查
Dr. Robbins converted to an ex lap way--
然后她发现病人肠系膜上动脉受损
and she found an injury to the superior mesenteric artery.
罗宾森医生尝试修复 但出血实在是...
Dr. Robbins tried a repair, but the bleeding...
爱德华兹 发生什么事情了
Edwards, what happened?
他死了
He died.
这样啊
Okay.
他原本是我的病人 然后没救过来
He was my patient, and he died.
-这样呀 -他是个小男孩
- Okay. - He was a little boy.
不如这样吧 来这
You know what? Here.
-坐下吧 -不 我没法就这样坐着
- Why don't you sit down? - No, I can't sit down.
套管针插入的时候划开血管 这是意外
A tear in a vessel with a trocar insertion -- It happens.
这不常见 但意外时有发生
It's not common, but it happens,
而且通常这种情况下是很容易修复的
and it's usually an easy fix.
但你没法修复无法预料的事
But you can't fix what you can't see.
你没有料到会出血 直到你发现的时候
I mean, you had no reason to suspect bleeding until you did.
但到那时候 就算你争分夺秒补救
And by then, you were racing the clock,
很可能已经为时已晚了
and the clock will more often win.
我们无力回天
Against all of us.
我知道你觉得是自己的责任
I know you feel responsible --
就是我的责任
But I am responsible.
你没法知道你划破了血管
You couldn't have known you tore that vessel.
罗宾森医生也没发现
Dr. Robbins didn't catch it.
明尼克医生也没发现
Dr. Minnick didn't catch it.
谁都有可能是插入那个套管针的人
Anybody's hands could've been on that trocar.
他们也不会在那时发现得到
They wouldn't have caught it.
你输给了时间
You lost.
但不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你输给了时间
You lost.
每位优秀的外科医生都会输给时间
Every good surgeon does.
这可能是你最糟糕的表现 但
It might be your worst, but...
不会是最后一次
it won't be your last.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
麦迪
Matty.
麦迪
Matty.
麦迪
Matty.
怎么 我下一步怎么做
What -- What -- What do I do next?
如果你觉得自己搞不定了
Okay, so, if you think you're gonna lose it,
我会搭把手
then I'll jump in.
我觉得应该没问题 只需要
I think I'll be fine. I just...
看来是逃过一劫了
I guess I'm off the hook.
我有个小贴士
I have a tip for you.
你现在手头只是书面工作 病人稳定了
The work that's on the page and not on the patient?
你回家做吧
Take it home.
至少那样舒服点 穿着睡衣
At least be comfortable. Be in your pajamas.
我还是呆在这吧
Uh, I'd just as soon stay here.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我舍友是个小肚鸡肠
Because my roommate is a narrow-minded,
鼠目寸光 指手划脚 出口伤人的
short-sighted, judgmental, and insulting piece of...
极品
...work.
抱歉啊
Oh, and I am sorry.
我不该跟你说这些的
I should not have said that to you.
他是气你接受了这工作
He's mad you took the job.
是不是你
Did you --
-是不是你安排的 -不是
- Did you put me up for this? - No.
完全是贝利的决定
It was all Bailey.
我觉得这个决定很好
I thought it was smart.
艾普丽尔 杰克森不可能理解你这样做的原因
April, Jackson can never understand what you did.
他跟你和我不同
He's not like you and me.
跟你我不同
Like you and me?
他含着金汤匙长大
He was raised with money,
家族有背景有名气
connections, a name.
你跟我只能靠自己努力
You and I had to work for it.
真是这样吗
I don't know.
我意思是 杰克森也努力
I mean, Jackson has worked --
杰克森一直很勤奋上进
Oh, Jackson's always worked hard --
在学校里刻苦学习
He worked hard in school.
现在努力工作
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表