她来了 无所不知的女人
Oh, there she is -- the woman who knows everything.
我愿意承认我错了
I'm willing to admit I was wrong...
是吗
Oh, really?
但有两个条件
...under two conditions.
说吧
Name 'em.
第一 今晚我们一起吃晚饭
One I'm willing to admit this
我在晚饭时承认错误
over dinner tonight
但同时我们一起消除彼此的分歧并翻过这一页
while we iron out all of our differences and move past this.
可以
I could do that.
第二 你也得承认你错了
And, two, you also have to admit you are wrong.
什么 我哪里错了
Well, how am I wrong?
你还和你妻子一起回家吗
Are you back home with your wife?
我就知道没有
Yeah, I didn't think so.
你和你工作上的另一半已经和好了
Look, you have your work wife back --
现在快和你真正的另一半和好
now get your real wife back.
我没有错
I am not wrong.
行啊 那晚饭你请客
Well, then, you buying dinner.
我不想 谈心
I don't want to...talk
或是讨论 跳舞 什么都不想
or discuss or dance or whatever.
好的 那戴安的病历呢
Okay. Um, how about Diane's medical records?
你妈妈知道她生病了
Your mom knew she was sick.
她在我知道之前就知道了
She knew even before I did.
这是她来找我的时候已经积累的病历资料
By the time she came to me, these were her charts.
全都是吗
All of this?
她装作不知道自己病了
She was pretending that she didn't know she was sick,
麦琪
Maggie.
她把我们俩都瞒过去了
She lied to both of us.
她不希望这是真的
She didn't want it to be true.
她觉得她的医生是错的
She thought her doctors were wrong.
对 我也这么觉得
Yeah, I think you're right.
还有其他更多的
Oh, there's more.
怎么可能 还要怎么更多
How could there possibly be more?
她是什么时候拍的这些
When did she do all of this?
在她知道自己病得多严重之后
After she found out how sick she was.
她这是在
Is she...
*再没有痛苦* 《Rest in Peace》
*No more pain* Aron Wright
跳伞
Skydiving. ?
-我妈妈恐高的 -是吧
- My mother is afraid of heights. ?- Well...
这太疯狂了
This is insane!
*你的任务已完成*
*Your work is done*
她简直是疯了
She's insane.
疯得挺好
In the best way.
*你已获自♥由♥*
*You've been set free*
*你已可安息*
*So rest in peace*
*安息*
*Rest in peace*
她把这些给你了
She gave these to you?
她来找我不是因为我是最好的医生
She didn't come to see me because I was the best --
她来是因为她知道自己快死了
she came here because she knew that she was dying.
而你和我 我们就像家人
And you and I -- we're kind of like family.
她觉得我会尽我所能照顾好你
She figured I would do my best to take care of you,
她说得对
and she was right.
她请我保存好这些
She asked me to hold on to those
直到你需要它们的时候
until you needed them.
我觉得你现在会需要它们
I think you needed them.
想象你是潘多拉
Put yourself in Pandora's shoes.
她得到一份礼物
She's given a gift...
一个神奇的盒子
A wondrous box,
充满了她之前从未曾听说过的东西
filled with things she never even knew existed.
她当然会打开魔盒
Of course she opened it.
你呢
Wouldn't you?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表