Your repeat scans came back, and they show a good response.
你是她的明星患者
You are her star patient.
然而奖品是乳♥房♥♥切除手术
Ooh, and the prize is a mastectomy.
你的重建手术会很完美的
Your reconstruction is gonna go perfectly.
那会是我最好的作品
It'll be my best work.
今天我们只需要做好术前准备
Today, we just focus on getting your pre-op taking care of,
然后让肿瘤专家了解最新的情况
and we get our oncologist up to speed.
你想在我们开始之前让麦琪过来吗
Did you want, um... Maggie here before we continue?
戴安 你还没告诉她
Diane, you didn't tell her yet?
压力太大了
It's too much stress.
这正是应该告诉她的原因
Which is exactly why she needs to know,
因为这对你来说压力太大了
because it's gonna be stressful enough for you.
我们今天已经吵过架了
We're already fighting today.
不行 作为你的医生 从保密的角度说
No, as your doctor, I can't, in good confidence,
我不能让这种情况再继续下去了
continue to let this go on, all right?
这对你俩来说都不好 对谁都不好
It's bad for you both. It's bad for everyone.
那现在先别告诉她
Well, just not yet.
等什么时候 明天就手术了
When? Our surgery is tomorrow.
术后再说
After.
我可以先做完手术再告诉她
I can just have the surgery and tell her then,
到时候我就可以说我得过癌症
and I can tell her that I had cancer
而不是我得了癌症
and not that I have it.
这不是个好主意
That's not the best idea.
我想这样做
It's how I want to do it.
你懂吗
Is that understood?
实习医生格蕾
第十三季 第十七集
艾弗里医生回答了你所有的问题吗
So, did Dr. Avery answer all your questions?
当然了
He sure did.
你们什么都讨论了吗
So you discussed everything?
大小也讨论了
Even size?
我们讨论了所有需要讨论的
We discussed everything I needed to discuss.
那就尺寸而言 你是怎么想的
So what did you decide, size-wise?
我只是想有准备
I just want to be prepared, you know?
在过去的三十年里
I've been hugging the same person
我拥抱的是同一个人 你知道吗
for the last 30 years, you know?
-这是个大 -麦琪
- This is a big -- - Maggie.
-这是一次大修整 -麦琪
- This is a big renovation. - Maggie.
我不想和你讨论这件事
I-I don't want to discuss this with you.
别管了
Just...leave it alone.
好吧
Fine.
希望你能享受成为一个善良的 自恋的
Well, I hope you'll enjoy being a nice, self-involved,
有一个令人难以置信的假胸的孤独的人
lonely person with an incredible rack.
很直接的改良根治术
Pretty straightforward modified rad.
我会移除乳♥房♥♥组织 然后做淋巴结清除术
I'll remove the breast tissue, then do a lymph node dissection,
最后留给你做重建
and leave you to the reconstruction.
听起来不错
Sounds great.
有事吗
Need something?
我今天跟着你
Yeah, I'm on your service today.
不 你不跟着我 我没要住院医生
No, you're not. I didn't request a resident.
明尼克医生把我分给你的
Dr. Minnick assigned me to you.
好吧 我会...
All right, I will, um...
等我这边弄完了我会跟明尼克医生说的
I'll talk to Dr. Minnick after I finish up here,
但是谢谢你 我不需要人
but no, thanks. I don't need anyone.
好了 不好意思 你都准备好了吗
Okay, sorry. You all set?
对 明天见
Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
这是戴安·皮尔斯
This is Diane Pierce?
不 不 别看那个 你不跟这个病例
No, no, no. Do not look at that. You're not on this case.
这是麦琪的母亲吗
Is this Maggie's mother?
-威尔逊 请你... -杰克森
- Wilson, please... - Jackson!
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
为什么我看不了我妈的病例
Why am I locked out of my mother's file?
我是个医生
I'm a doctor.
没错 但她要求保密
Yes, well, she requested privacy.
我是她女儿
I'm her daughter.
她受不了
She can't handle the fact that
我对她隆胸这件事有意见
I might have an opinion about her boob job.
她焦虑是因为她要做手术了
She's anxious because she's going into surgery.
现在你才告诉我我妈的感受 杰克森
Now you're telling me how my mom feels, Jackson?
到底什么情况 跟我说实话
What is going on here? Level with me.
她之前来的那次也是你处理的
You saw what happened the last time she was here.
我还觉得我和她能解决分歧
And I thought we could actually fix it.
我努力想和她谈谈
I wanted to talk and actually try,
但她从一开始就把我拒之门外
but she has been shutting me out from moment one.
她为什么一直这样
Why is she doing this?
我真的 我真的不能说
You know, I really -- I really couldn't say.
她觉得自己隆胸这件事很尴尬吗
Is she embarrassed about the boob job?
那她为什么还要做呢
Then why is she getting it?
她害怕 害怕手术
She's scared... about her surgery.
她需要支持 需要你的支持
I mean, she needs support. She needs your support.
所以说我很差劲 这是你想说的吗
So I'm awful, is what you're saying.
你知道我不是这个意思
It's -- You know that's not what I mean.
好吧 我试试
Okay. I'll try.
我不插手了 我试试看
I will leave it alone. I will try.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那你告诉我 她胸会变得超大么
Just tell me, are they gonna be huge-huge?
麦琪 拜托 相信我
Maggie, please. Just trust me.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
别 想都别想
No, no, no. Don't.
我不需要提醒你HIPAA隐私规则吧
I don't need to remind you of HIPAA, right?
好了 没什么好讨论的
Okay, nothing to be discussed.
好吧 对不起
Right. Sorry.
既然你知道了 那就来帮忙吧
Well, you know now. So I guess I can use you.
-只要你能 -我能
- Only if you can -- - I-I can.
好吧 那就去准备一下
All right. Then go ahead. Get prepped.
请把门关上
Close the door, please.
我们每隔一天去一次远足
We do this hike every other day.
我不知道今天自己为什么这么走不稳
I don't know why today I got so wonky.
捏下我的手指 艾尔西 使劲捏
Squeeze my fingers, Elsie? Hard as you can?
-很好 -不好意思
- Very good. - I'm sorry.
您就是那位克拉特尔医生吗
Are you the Dr. Clatch?
我算其中一位
I'm one of two, yeah.
您真的是
You -- You are.
您和雷文医生一起共过事
You worked with Dr. Raven.
别提醒我
Uh, geez, don't remind me.
您协助研发了心肺分路仪
You helped develop the cardiopulmonary bypass machine.
那家伙又好斗 又爱吹牛
The man was a blowhard and a grabass.
-没错 -对的
- That is true. - Right.
所以他第一次连接孩子和母亲的循坏时
So, were you there when he first connected a child
您也在场
to his mother's circulation?
好了 大家都专心点
Okay, let's all focus, please.
我有没有在场
Was I there?
大部分操作是我完成的
I did most of it.
德卢卡 带她去做CT 结束了呼我
DeLuca, take her to C.T. And page me when she's done.
好的
All right.
克拉特尔医生 我带您去等候区好吗
Dr. Clatch, I'll be happy to show you where you can wait, okay?
不用 我要和我太太待一起
No, you will not. I'm gonna stay with my wife.
别闹 你又不懂大脑
Oh, stop. You don't know brains.
我知道的够多了
I know enough!
克拉特尔医生 请跟我来
Dr. Clatch? Okay, follow me.
她的报告出来后请呼叫我
Would you page me when her studies are back, please?
别闹了
Just stop it.
闹什么
Stop what?
假装我们是医生
Pretending like we're doctors.
我们是医生啊
We are doctors.
我是你丈夫
I'm your husband!
你不能一直躲着我
You can't hide in plain sight from me and
忽略我们不沟通
ignore the fact that we haven't talked,
我们有事没解决的现实
and that we have things
我在工作 我们在工作
I'm at work. We are working.
我们在极力假装什么事都没发生过
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表