我很抱歉 乔
I'm sorry, Jo.
前一分钟 你还好好的 然后下一分钟
One minute, you're fine, and the next minute,
你身边的一切就崩塌了
everything just collapses around you.
乔
Jo.
是的 我有个凹陷性颅骨骨折病例
Yeah, I've got - a depressed skull fracture.
-谢博德到了吗 -我不知道
- Is Shepherd here yet? - I don't know.
你们俩难道不是一起来的吗
Didn't you come in together?
卡普娜 我跟你一样不清楚她在哪
Kepner, your guess is as good as mine where she is.
一切都还好吗
Well-- Is everything okay?
-我得回家 -先生 你需要躺下
- I-I got to get home. - Uh, sir, you need to lie down.
-我老婆 -我理解 先生 你叫什么
- My wife is -- - I understand that, sir. What's your name?
-查理 -好的 查理 我现在需要你做的
- Charlie. - Okay, Charlie, what I need you to do --
-好吧 -谢谢 查理
- All right. - Thank you, Charlie.
我们扶住你了 我们扶住你了
We got you. We got you.
好了 我需要一套插管托盘和中心静脉导管
Okay. I need an intubation tray and a central line kit.
做个全血细胞计数检查和交叉配血
Draw a CBC and a cross-match.
伙计们 开一间创伤手术室
You guys, open up a trauma room.
里格斯 我们这需要帮把手
Riggs, we're gonna need a hand here.
不 我打过电♥话♥了 牧师失踪了
No. I called. The chaplain's M.I.A.
老年病科那里可能有位拉比
There might be a rabbi up in geriatrics.
-你能做吗 -什么 不能
- Could you do it? - What? No.
你要做的只是听他倾诉
All you have to do is listen to him,
-也许再点几次头 -不行
- maybe nod your head a few times. - N-o-o.
这估计是不合法的
It's got to be i-illegal or something.
-你又不会进监狱 -会下地狱
- You're not gonna go to jail. - Go to hell.
拜托 你又不信那一套
Please. You don't believe in that.
是的 但是他信 那就足够了
No, but he does, and that's good enough.
-先生 -什
- Sir. - Wh--
你是神父吗
You're the priest?
我本准备
I-I-I was gonna --
-不 先生 -我本准备修复它的
- Uh, no, sir. - I was gonna fix it.
修复它
Fix it?
他们说是由于去年那次地震
They said it was the earthquake last year.
地基崩解了
The foundation was crumbling.
他是在说这次的倒塌吗
Is he talking about the collapse?
我正在收房♥租
I was getting the money.
然而现在
And now...
所有的人
all these people.
求求你 求你宽恕我吧
Please, please forgive me.
-好 好 先生 -求你宽恕我
- Okay, okay, okay. Sir, sir... - Please forgive me.
是我害死所有人
I-I killed all these people.
先生 先生
Sir? Sir? Sir?
-我去拿个急救车 -好 联♥系♥Ct室
- I'll get a crash cart. - Okay. Notify C.T.
注射五毫克劳拉西泮 滴注苯二氮卓
Give 5 lorazepam and start a benzo drip.
给我找个真正的神父来
And somebody get a damn priest!
我来了
I'm here.
右侧胸腔积血
Right-sided hemothorax.
已经插入胸管 抽了300毫升血了
Put in a chest tube. It's already drained 300 cc of blood.
维尼 亲爱的 我们在这呢
Winnie, sweetie, we're right here.
我们在这呢
W-We're right here.
-她多大 -12岁
- How old is she? - She's 12.
我们就是出去买♥♥咖啡 就在一个街区外
We just went to get coffee. We were about a block away.
这是新鲜血液 她还在流血
This is fresh blood. She's actively bleeding.
阿德金斯先生 你和你妻子应该在外面等候
Okay, Mr. Adkins, maybe you and your wife should wait outside.
不 我不会把我女儿留在这里的 求你了
No, no, I'm not leaving my daughter here. Please, no.
给她交叉配型八单位血 准备快速输液器
Cross her for eight and set up a rapid infuser.
我需要中心静脉包
I need a central line kit.
让她的家人出去
Get the family out of this room now.
这会... 不要
It's gonna be -- No.
宝贝 我们就在外面 好吗
Baby, we're gonna be right outside, okay?
请你们在外面等候 我理解
Please. I understand.
我们就在外面 好吗
We'll be right out here, okay?
得让我们做好本职工作
We have to do our job.
卡莱尔医生
Dr. Carlyle...
房♥东现在在哪
So, where is the landlord now?
在做Ct 然后格蕾给他做手术
C.T. then he's going in with Grey.
她在手术室里不停地做了一天的手术
She's holed up in the O.R. doing back-to-back surgeries all day.
干得不错 沃伦神父
Nice work, Father Warren.
你主持婚礼吗
Do you do weddings?
行了 够了 这一点都不好玩
Okay, stop it. I-It was not cool.
他说"请宽恕我"
He said, "Please forgive me."
我能怎么办
What am I supposed to do with that?
别假装自己是上帝
Maybe don't pretend to be Jesus.
我觉得走廊里所有病人我们都拍照了
I think we got pictures of all the patients in the back hallway.
他跟我忏悔 那我该怎么办
He confessed to me. W-What do I do?
我该去找警♥察♥吗
Do I go to the cops?
我以为神父是有什么保密协议之类的 是吗
I think there's some sort of confidence with priests, right?
他是把你当上帝才秘密向你忏悔的
He told you in confidence as a man of God.
-我不是神父 -阿门
- I am not a priest. - Amen.
好吧 那医患保密协议呢
Okay, what about doctor/patient confidentiality?
这不适用
That doesn't apply.
好吧 那我不玩了
Fine. I'm out. -
它适用吗 怎么适用
Does that apply? H-How does that apply?
我告诉你什么条款适用
I'll tell you what applies.
或许一开始你就不该让别人跟你忏悔
Maybe you don't let somebody confess to you in the first
因为一旦你知道了 你就没法装不知道
place because once you know, you can't un-know.
房♥东本来就知道有地震损坏
The landlord knew that there was earthquake damage,
但他却无动于衷
and he didn't do anything to fix it.
奸商
Shady as hell.
至少得告诉住户啊
You at least tell the tenants.
而不是坐等希望
You don't just sit around hoping that
整个楼不会塌
the building doesn't fall down.
-不然你猜怎么着 -肯定会塌
- 'Cause guess what. - It's gonna fall down.
没错
Yeah.
-这是我侄女 是玛丽莎 -好
- That's my niece. That's Marissa. - Okay.
好 等一下
Okay. Just give me a second.
今天上午十点三十分 靠近西雅图市中心
10:30 this morning, a five-story apartment building
一幢五层的公♥寓♥楼倒塌
collapsed near downtown Seattle.
好 玛丽莎的股骨骨折了
Okay, uh, Marissa's got a broken femur.
她刚做完手术 我带你去见她 好吗
She's in post-op. I can show you where she is, all right?
专家认为整栋楼...
Experts believe the building...
对 这是我丈夫 他吐♥血♥了吗
Yes, that's my husband. He threw up blood?
查理吐♥血♥了
Charlie threw up blood?
对 你丈夫胃部受伤了
Yes, your husband has a gastric injury
横膈膜撕裂
and a tear in his diaphragm.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
里格斯医生和我会马上给他手术
Dr. Riggs and I will be taking him up to the O.R. now.
怎么会这样 他是怎么受伤的
How did this happen? W-What happened to him?
楼塌的时候你丈夫正好在你们的公♥寓♥里
Your husband was in your apartment when the building collapsed.
我们不住公♥寓♥
We don't live in an apartment.
对不起
Well, I'm sorry.
有新情况的话我会告诉 好吗
Uh, I'll update you, okay?
这是他
There he is.
没错 是他 我们马上要带他去手术室
Yeah, that's the guy. We're gonna take him right up.
我们刚上♥床♥
We were just in bed one minute.
然后整个世界就塌了
Then the whole world caved in.
我不知道为什么我没事他却伤的这么重
I don't know why I was okay and he was hurt so badly.
一旦有新情况 我会告诉你的
Look, I'll update you as soon as we know.
谢谢
Thank you.
我刚刚跟查理的妻子说了情况
Uh, I updated Charlie's wife.
查理的妻子
Charlie's wife?
对
Yep.
查理结婚了 是我们那个患者查理吗
Charlie's married? Our patient Charlie?
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
我刚跟查理的女朋友说了情况
I just updated Charlie's girlfriend.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
这里需要氧气
Hey, I need some oxygen over here.
没事的 没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. -
深呼吸 深呼吸
Take some deep breaths, deep breaths. Deep.
氧气来了
O2 is right here.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表