她肯定把腿架到仪表盘上了
She must have had her legs up on the dashboard.
什么 为什么这么说
What? Why?
从她双腿受伤的情况看 安全气囊展开
The way her legs are shattered. Airbag deployed --
冲击力把她的腿猛推至胸口和腹部
And the force shoved her legs into her chest and abdomen.
推到急诊室去
Moving to the E.R.
你那边孕妇情况如何
Hey, how's your pregnant lady?
很糟糕
She's bad.
撞到他们的那人几乎毫发无损
Yeah. Guy who hit them barely has a scratch on him.
-我的天 让我起来 -先生
- Oh, God. Let me up! - Hey, sir!
-拜托了 -让他躺下 让他躺下
- Please! - Lay him down. Lay him down.
-明迪 -请躺好
- Mindy! - Please lay back.
你认识她吗
Whoa, whoa. You know her?
她是我太太 她要生宝宝了
That's my wife! She's having our baby!
天呐 我撞到了我太太
Oh, God, I hit my wife!
-明迪 -把他送进去
- Mindy! - Just get him inside.
实习医生格蕾
第十三季 第十一集
等我这个结束后 就再挂两单位
As soon as I'm done with this, hang two more units.
-墨菲 动脉导管呢 -我正在插入
- Murphy, where's my art line? - I'm in.
好了 绷带 做个血气分♥析♥
All right, bandage, and get me a blood gas.
明迪 明迪 我是罗宾斯医生
Mindy? Mindy, it's Dr. Robbins.
你能和我说话吗
Can you talk to me?
发 发生了什么
What -- What's happening?
你出车祸了 伤势严重
You were in a car accident and you were pretty badly injured,
但我们正在给你做检查
but we're checking you out now.
我的宝宝 我宝宝
My baby. Is my baby --
好了 他还有心跳
Okay, all right. There's the heartbeat.
听上去很好
It sounds really, really good.
我丈夫在这里吗
Is my husband here?
好了 吸气 吸气 吸气
Okay, breathe, breathe, breathe.
宝宝要生了 但你还没有完全扩张好
The baby's coming, but you're not fully dilated.
片子出来了
Films coming up.
骨盆骨折 加上双边髋关节脱位
Pelvic fracture along with bilateral hip dislocations.
股骨头是在骨盆里了吗
Is that the femoral head inside the pelvis?
骨盆破裂 困住了宝宝的头部
The pelvis is broken, trapping the baby's head.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
明迪 我们要带你去做CT扫描
Mindy, we're gonna take you for some CT scans.
我要看看有没有其他内部损伤 好吗
I want to check for other internal injuries, okay?
我们那边见 如果她开始心力衰竭
I'll meet you there. If she starts to decompensate --
我会直接去手术室
I will head right to the O.R.
什么情况
What do we got?
布莱恩·华♥莱♥士♥ 三十六岁
Bryan Wallace, 36,
车辆侧面撞击后维持清醒状态
conscious status post T-bone MVC,
昏迷指数15 轻微损伤
G.C.S. 15, minor lacs.
颈椎完好
C-spine clear.
你有看到我太太吗
Did you see my wife
我们的宝宝马上要生了 真的就现在
We're having a baby right now -- literally right now --
我要知道她是不是没事
and I -- I need to know if she's okay.
布莱恩 我是罗宾斯医生
Bryan, I'm Dr. Robbins --
-明迪没事吧 -明迪还在分娩
- Is Mindy okay? - Mindy's still in labor.
她伤势很严重
Her injuries are -- are pretty severe,
所以我们带她上去扫描
so we're taking her up for scans,
但我会照顾好她的 他们两
but I'm taking care of her -- both of them.
我会尽力而为的
I'm -- I'm -- I'm doing everything I can.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去拿工具包 你预定脑补CT好吗
Okay, I'll get a lac kit, and you order a head CT, please?
-布莱恩 你感受得到吗 -可以
- All right. Bryan, can you feel this? - Yeah.
爱德华兹 你今天跟神外科吗
Edwards, you're on neuro today?
没错
Yes.
谢博德在吗
Um, is Shepherd here?
不在 她说要请几天假
No. She said she was taking a few days' leave.
-但你和她聊过 -没有 我收到邮件了
- But you spoke to her. - No, I got an e-mail.
我需要做一个超声波
I'll need an ultrasound.
如果你有她的消息告诉我一下好吗
Okay, well, uh, let me know if you hear from her, okay?
-什么消息都行 -好的
- Anything. - All right.
里格斯医生
Hey, Dr. Riggs.
我在这儿就等着一起加入你的瓣膜置换术
I am here and stoked to scrub in on your valve replacement.
太不幸了 刚才那是我的瓣膜置换术
Oh, that's unfortunate. That was my valve replacement.
什么
What?
手术很顺利
Yeah. It went great.
我没明白
I don't understand.
时间排在现在 下一台手术
It was scheduled for right now, the next surgery.
可能你看错了
Oh. Maybe you misread the board.
是我写上去的
I wrote it on the board.
那可能是你写错了
Well, maybe you miswrote it.
我可以再为了你把他剖开一次
Look, I would open him up again for you,
但这种事我是要被逮捕的
but, you know, that kind of thing could get me arrested,
所以
so...
再见
Cheers.
他不在那儿
He's not there?
没人 肯定有人知道点什么吧
Nobody? Somebody has to know something.
好吧 祝你好运
Okay. Good luck.
是梅瑞狄斯吗 她找不到阿历克斯
Was that Meredith? She can't find Alex?
他不在金县监狱 也不在三县
He's not in King County lockup or Tri-County.
我昨晚在那里
Well, I was there last night,
我可不希望别人在那里
and I wouldn't wish that on anybody.
这里
There.
看上去像二级脾脏撕裂
Looks like a grade-2 splenic lac,
她的髂总动脉在出血
and she's bleeding from her common iliac artery.
宝宝怎么还会没事的呢
How is that baby okay?
所以我们需要进行剖腹产
Okay, so we need to do a C-section
然后修复这些出血点
and then repair all those bleeders.
-当然 -好了 墨菲
- Yeah, absolutely. - Okay, uh, Murphy,
你能通知手术室我们马上过来吗
can you let the O.R. Know we're coming?
好的
Yes.
我按压这里会痛吗
Any pain when I press down here?
不痛 但我的头还是很疼
Uh, no. But my head still hurts, though.
我们也会看一下你的脑部情况
Yeah, we're gonna take a look at that, too.
太疯狂了
Man, it was crazy.
我就像飞似的狂开车
I was driving like a bat out of Hell.
那位女士情况如何
How is that lady?
她还能生下宝宝吗
Is she gonna be able to have her baby?
宝宝没事吗
Is -- Is the baby okay?
这很难说
Well, that's, uh -- that's hard to say.
好吧
Oh, right, yeah.
毕竟你也没法告诉我太多
You probably can't tell me anything, anyway.
我算什么呢
I mean, who am I?
我又不是她家人 只是出租车司机
I'm not her family, just a taxi driver.
没关系 我懂得
That's cool. I get it.
只是有点太投入了
Just kind of got invested.
我们差点就到了
We almost made it.
差一点
Almost.
听着 我给你定一个脑部CT
Well, listen, I'm gonna order a head CT for you.
我会看看我能不能知道点什么
I'll see what I can find out.
帮忙预定一台脑部CT
Gonna order a head CT.
明尼克今天开始上班吗
Is Minnick starting today?
我好像在手术室那一层看到她了
I think I saw her on the O.R. Floor.
我也就知道这些 其实比这还少些
I know what you know. Less, actually.
我都不知道她今天在这里
I didn't even know she was here today.
你是主任的老公 你什么都不知道
You're the Chief's husband, and you don't know anything?
-不知道 -那你知道啥呀
- No. - What does that get you?
有人能过来帮一下吗
Hey, can we get some help over here?
这哥们需要帮助
Dude needs some help.
在第三节开架了
Started a fight in the third period.
因为你把杆子戳到我喉咙了 你个辣鸡
'Cause you high-sticked me in the throat, you jag!
因为你挡着我得分了 蠢货
'Cause you got in the way of me scoring, asswipe.
我打了个空心球
I had a clean shot.
让我看一下好吗
Look, let me take a look at it, all right?
那是因为喉咙收到撞击
That's from a hit to the throat?
他摔倒了 我冰鞋踩到他脸了
He went down, and I stepped on his face with my skate.
不小心地
Accidentally!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表