我也有过 一堆糟透的养父母
I had a bunch of crappy foster parents.
"星星啊 他们就像我们一样"
"Stars, they're just like us."
什么
What?
你想装成和我们是一类人
You're trying to act like we're the same,
但事实并不是
you and me, but we're not.
我也曾在一辆
I also used to live in my car.
偷来的车里住过
Which was stolen.
我明白那种被生活搅得一团糟的感觉
I get how life - can screw you over sometimes.
不 你不懂
No. You don't get it.
一点都不懂
At all.
我是在班布里奇岛上长大的
I grew up on Bainbridge Island
和一位烤焙盘菜的母亲一块住
with a mom who bakes casseroles.
我就读于一家女子私人学校
I went to an all-girls' private school.
感觉怎样
What was that like?
几乎清一色运动外衣 男生少得可怜
Too many blazers, not enough boys.
好了 再用力点
Okay, more pressure.
至少焙盘菜听着还不错
Well, the casserole part doesn't sound bad.
街区舞会连冠三年
First place at the block party three years running.
街区有个超棒秋千 大房♥间还带电视
Fanciest swing set on the block, huge room with a TV.
配置挺好的
It was a good setup.
秋千也很棒
It was a really good swing set.
夏天时 我妈妈会带我到
And in the summer, my mom would take me
有卖♥♥冰淇淋的沙滩边
to this soft-serve place on the beach.
我们会玩侧手翻一直到晚上
We'd do cartwheels until it was dark
玩到直哆嗦 全身都是沙子才罢休
and we were freezing and sandy.
在其他学龄前孩子妈妈面前
'Cause in front of the other prep-school moms,
她总是戴着珍珠 但
she wore pearls, but...
在沙滩边 她连妆也不化
at the beach she didn't even wear makeup.
我最喜欢她这一点
That's my favorite.
不管怎样 我的宝贝可以吃到焙盘菜
Anyway, my baby will get the casseroles,
享受荡秋千 大房♥
the swing set, the big room,
海滩边侧手翻 所有的一切
the cartwheels on the beach, all of it.
听着很棒
Sounds really nice.
你想知道我给她取什么名字吗
Do you want to know what I'm gonna name her?
当然
Sure.
埃莉
Ellie.
埃莉 我喜欢这名字
Ellie? I love that.
如果你敢把我说的泄露出去
If you tell anyone I said all that crap,
我会杀了你
I'll kill you.
我刚给一个脓肿患者进行清创冲洗
Hey, I just I&D'd an abscess
没有包扎或者使用抗生素
without packing it or using antibiotics.
真棒 你对待我的病人可真随意啊
Oh, good. You're treating my patients at random.
我知道这里对你来说很简陋
I know this place looks like a shanty town to you,
但我们还是会有相关记录的
but we do actually keep records here, charts.
你知道你们这里缺啥吗
Hey, you know what you don't keep?
基本的敷料
Basic gauze!
如果你每天省着点用
See, if you put a little aside each day,
就能有一定的储备
you'd build a surplus.
管好你自己就好了 贝利医生
Maybe stay in your own lane, Dr. Bailey.
是贝利主任
Uh, that's Chief Bailey.
我今天就要来给你上一课
And I've been asked to drive in yours today.
你是开惯自带巡航定速豪华轿车的人
And you're used to driving a luxury vehicle with cruise control.
等你开着一辆引擎着火的86年达特桑
A little trickier when you're at the wheel
引擎着火的86年达特桑汽车
of an '86 Datsun with the engine on fire.
你知道吗
You know what?
如果我是你
If I were you,
我会审视一下我是怎么分配资源的
I'd take a look at how I allocate my resources, is all.
进来看 你会喜欢的
Come here. You'll love this.
两名犯人刚打的你死我活
Two inmates just beat the hell out of each other.
一个是眼睑裂伤 一个人手被咬了
I've got one eyelid lac and a human bite to the hand.
你需要什么
What do you need?
-利多卡因 -好 利多卡因
- Lidocaine. - Lidocaine, great.
我有14瓶可以用在这两人身上
I have 14 vials for these two inmates.
但我还要做指神经阻滞 创伤缝合
Oh, and I also have to do a digital block, a wound closure,
引流脓肿 所以谁先用利多卡因
and drain an abscess, so who gets the lidocaine?
-我 -还有更有趣的
- Iuf8f5 - Here's another fun one.
8名怀孕犯人 7支蛋白质奶昔
Seven protein shakes for eight pregnant inmates.
这几乎够
That's almost enough
这些人每隔一天喝一支了
for every woman to get one every other day.
这怎么可能
How's that possible?
12个女人需要卫生巾
A dozen women need sanitary napkins.
好消息 我有35个撑一周
Good news -- I got 35 for the whole week.
所以我应该给谁 来吧 选吧
So who gets and who doesn't? Go ahead. Choose.
-我明白了 -说真的 选吧 主任
- I see. - Seriously, make a decision, Chief.
我明白了
I understand. I get it.
我没法分配我的资源 州政♥府♥分配
I don't allocate my resources. The state does.
当州政♥府♥决定
And when the state decides
削减学校预算还是监狱预算的时候
between cutting the school budgets or the prisons,
猜猜他们会选哪一个
guess which one they pick.
然后才轮到我
So then I get to pick.
药材供给
从这些里面做选择
From this.
在这里
In here.
嗨 我是罗宾斯医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Robbins.
你就是那个医生
You're the doctor.
我是埃米莉·罗切斯特
I'm Emily Rochester.
对 你是克里斯汀的母亲
Yeah, you're Kristen's mom.
克里斯汀没事
Kristen's doing fine.
我们正在给她做术前准备 也就是说...
We're prepping her for the procedure, which means --
你们还没开始
You haven't started yet.
对 你来得正是时候
No. You're just in time.
-有什么需要我告诉她的吗 -不用
- Is -- Is there anything you want me to tell her? - No.
你不能告诉她我来了
You can't tell her that I'm here.
-我猜她一定很高兴知道你来了 -不
- Oh, I'm sure that she'd be happy to know her mom is here - No.
我是为了孩子来的
I'm here for the baby.
我没听懂
I-I don't understand.
她母亲永远不会带孩子来探望她
The mother is never gonna bring the baby to visit?
她能这么做吗
Can she even do that?
如果孩子出生后
If she's legally adopting her
她合法领养 并且签了文书
after the baby's born and she signs the papers,
她可以做任何她想做的
she can do whatever she wants.
我讨厌人
I hate people.
好吧 那我们告诉克里斯汀吗
Okay, so, do we tell Kristen?
这会杀了她的
'Cause it'll kill her.
-我们必须说 -不 我们不用
- We have to. - No. We do not.
这不是我们医院 这也不管我们的事
It's not our place, and it's not our business.
最高安全警戒区
那她就这么生了孩子
So she's just gonna give birth to that baby
然后再也见不到了
and then never see her again?
我们不能说
We don't tell.
如果我母亲要抛弃我
If my mother was abandoning me,
我会想要知道发生了什么
I would want to know what was happening.
她已经很痛苦了
She's in agony as it is.
告诉她只能把事情弄得更糟
Telling her is only gonna make it worse.
我们现在不能再伤害她
We do not hurt her more -- not right now.
这就是探针
That's the probe?
对 你还是把头转过去吧
Yeah. Maybe you look the other way.
我们一旦开始 你必须保持不能动
Once we start, you have to stay very still. No moving.
明白吗
You got it?
好 你会感觉到一点压力
Okay, you're gonna feel a little bit of pressure.
我们已经到了羊膜腔
And we are in the amniotic cavity.
现在我们到了无心畸胎的腹部
Okay, now we're in the abdomen of the acardiac twin.
正在对腹腔内血管打结
And coagulating intra-abdominal vessels.
那个肿瘤婴儿怎么办
What happens to the tumor baby thing?
你们是把它吸出来还是什么
You just suck it out or something?
-威尔逊 -肿瘤是良性的
- Wilson? - Uh, the mass is harmless,
所以它会一直待到腹部直到分娩
so it actually stays in the belly until delivery.
真恶心
Oh, nasty!
婴儿一直给两人供血 很累
The baby's tired from pumping blood for two.
她很快就会感觉好多了
She'll feel much better soon.
我觉得我不会跟她说她吸血鬼妹妹的事情
I don't think I'm gonna tell her about her vampire sister.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表