癌症扩散了吗
The cancer's spreading?
我们料到这种情况有可能发生
Well, we knew this could happen,
但这的确加速了病情的进展
but this does accelerate things.
什么情况
What things?
好了 直接告诉我吧
Okay, come on. Just give it to me straight.
我认为你还有两个月 或者三个月的时间
I would give you two, maybe three more months.
两个月吗 应该还有七八个月的
Two? It was supposed to be seven or eight.
他们那么告诉我的 这…
That's what they said. That's...
我们一直坚信如此
We've been holding onto that.
有更多的时间
There's more.
对
Yes.
我们也需要确保你的孩子的安全
We also need to keep your baby safe.
考虑到癌症扩散
And given how much the cancer has spread
和脊髓转移
and how difficult the spinal mets
会增加足月生产的风险
would make a term delivery,
我希望今天为你接生
I want to deliver your baby today.
不 不 这…这太早了
No! No. It's... It's too soon.
-他还太小了 -你现在孕34周
- He's still too little. - You're at 34 weeks.
我接生过比这更小的孩子
I've delivered way smaller babies than this.
你的孩子也会没事的
Yours should be just fine.
剖腹产是最安全的方案
And the safest option is a C-section.
我会在那里处理任何可能发生的脊髓问题
And I'll be there to handle any spinal-cord issues.
如果他们今天就接生...
If they deliver today...
那就有两个月的时间陪着宝宝了
then that's two months with the baby.
那是你和我...
That's you and me...
还有小宝宝
and the little boy.
我们今天接生
But we deliver today.
好的
Okay.
好了 大家打起精神来
All right. Let's cheer up, everybody.
我们就要迎来一个小宝贝了
We're having a baby.
知道这是什么吗
Do we know what they are?
蛔虫 是肠道蛔虫
Ascaris lumbricoides, the intestinal roundworm.
可以长到半米长
Can grow to a length of half a meter.
在美国非常罕见
It's rare in the U.S.,
全世界估计有1/6的人口感染
but an estimated 1/6 of the human population's infected.
是啊 一半都在我们的病人体内
Yeah, and our patient has half of 'em.
这种情况能拿个世界纪录吗
Is there a world record for these?
不不不
No. No, no, no. No.
我不明白
I don't understand.
它们正在她的胃里繁殖吗
They're breeding in her stomach, like, right now?
确切的说 它们没在她的胃里
Well, technically, they're not in her stomach.
幼虫通过血液在体内移行
The larvae travel through the bloodstream.
到达小肠
Where they go to the small intestine
发育为成虫并进行繁殖
to mature and mate.
产出大量的虫卵
Where they will deposit more eggs.
-这些蛔虫 它们... -不要再说“蛔虫”这个词了
- The worms, they... - Stop saying "worms"!
它们在她体内多久了
How long have they been in there?
我们…我们也不知道
Um, we... we can't say.
那个蛔...
Um, the lar...
它们需要至少…
Um, they take at least a...
几个月的时间发育为成虫
a couple of months to mature into adults.
所以...
So...
所以从我们相遇时她体内就有这些了吗
...she's had these since we met?
你…你可能吞下过它们
You... You could have ingested them
-通过没洗的水果或者... -呕 赶紧把它们弄出来
- from unwashed fruit or... - Ugh. Just get them out.
手术...手术非常简单
The surgery... it's extremely simple.
德卢卡 定个术间
Um, DeLuca, let's book an O.R.
-丹尼斯 -嘿
- Uh, Dennis? - Hey.
你可以陪她去术前准备室
You can accompany her to the pre-op room.
丹尼斯
Dennis?
不行 我...我得...
I can't. I, uh... I just have to, uh...
我得去打个电♥话♥告诉你妈妈你没事
I got to make a phone call and let your mom know that you're okay.
还要通知其他人
And other people.
-谁 -工作 我有个工作上的电♥话♥
- Who? - Work. I have a work call...
我是说 我得通知你的同事和家里人
I mean, I have to call your work and family.
那么 我们...
Oh. Okay. Let's, uh...
我们来看看蛔虫
Let's see about these worms.
谢谢
Thank you.
我看到你和韦博医生一起出诊
Uh, I see that you're working with Dr. Webber.
他看起来如何
How does he seem?
很棒啊
Oh, great. Yeah.
有个病人一肚子蛔虫
We have a patient with a gut full of worms,
所以他很高兴
so he's, you know, in his happy place.
不过 我一直挠头发
I, on the other hand, can't stop scratching my head,
因为那位患者就吐在了我的头发上
because a patient threw up in my hair,
所以我觉得
and now I'm convinced
有东西在我头上爬来爬去
something might be crawling around in there,
谁都不想这样...
which is not a thing that anyone wants...
好了 好了
Yeah, good, good. Uh...
你觉得你能试着跟他谈谈吗
Do you think you could try to talk to him?
-什么 -得想些办法
- What? - Richard and Catherine
让理查德和凯瑟琳合好
need some help coming back together.
这是我的任务
I'm on a mission.
很好 很棒 你怎么打算的
Great. Great. What's the plan?
我没计划 不过 我们得做些什么
I don't have one, but we need to do something.
我们吗
We? Oh. Oh!
好的 我也加入这个任务
Okay, I get to be part of the mission, too?
好的 好的 我擅长这些
Okay. No. Okay. I-I could be good at this.
你和凯瑟琳谈过吗
Um, have you talked to Catherine?
谈过 但没用
I tried. It didn't work.
好吧 你再试试 我和理查德清理蛔虫的时候
Okay, try again while I scrub in with Richard and the worms,
-我会和他谈谈 -蛔虫
- and I will talk to him. - Worms?
那个病患吐出蛔虫了
Your patient threw up worms?
只有一条
There was only one.
一条就挺多了
That's one too many.
我有个心脏搭桥手术 所以...
I have a quadruple-bypass surgery, so...
我们该谈谈我和内森的事
We should talk about me and Nathan.
"你和内森" 真有事 你承认了
So there is a "You and Nathan"? You're admitting that?
我可以解释
Well, I would like to explain.
不 我不想知道细节
No. I don't need details.
我可以解释的
I would like to explain.
梅 我有手术要做 该走了
Mer, I have surgery. I got to go.
现在你会有种凉凉的感觉
You should feel a cold sensation right now.
可能有点难受 一会就好
It might burn a little, but only for a moment.
这是术前麻醉
This is gonna numb you for the surgery.
手术中你是清醒的
You'll be awake during surgery with the drape up.
一旦开始手术 你会感到一阵压力
Once I begin, you'll feel a little bit of pressure,
可能有点难受
and it might be a little uncomfortable.
不过... 我保证这没有危险
But it... it won't hurt. I promise.
癌症让生产更难吗
Does the cancer make it harder to deliver?
你的身体一直在超负荷工作
Your body is already working overtime as it is,
而这场手术又给它施加压力
so the surgery is an added stress,
要是有任何的并发症
but if there's any complications,
我们会处理的
then we will take care of it.
那是我们该做的
That's what we do.
我想签放弃抢救协议
I want to sign a DNR.
我们不想吓唬你
We didn't mean to spook you.
手术应该会进行得很顺利
The surgery should go very smoothly.
我快死了 只是时间问题
I'm dying already. It's just a matter of time.
如果手术中出现了问题
But if something happens during surgery
如果我死在了手术台上
and I end up stuck on a machine,
我不想杰里米面对那件事
I don't want to leave Jeremy with that.
我想在术前签个协议
I want to sign it before surgery.
拜托你们
Please.
也别告诉他
And don't tell him.
他不会理解的
He won't understand.
我们能做到
We can do that.
我敢打赌 丹尼斯已经在
I bet Dennis is already on the train,
开往国会山的火车上了
headed back to Capitol Hill where he's gonna
他要和狐朋狗友一边喝咖啡一边聊着
tell all his hipster friends over coffee
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表