或者是做研究的 搞政♥治♥的
Or something with research, politics.
也许韦伯医生说她是干什么的她就是干什么的
Maybe she's whatever Dr. Webber says she is.
盖尔的梦想是成为芝加哥交响乐团的
Gail dreams of being Principal Cello
首席大提琴手
for the Chicago Symphony.
每个清晨和夜晚她都在不知疲倦地练琴
She practices relentlessly every morning and night.
但白天的时候
But in between,
她教邻居的孩子们音乐
she teaches music to kids in the neighborhood,
她还帮助组织当地高中的乐队
and she helps lead the local high-school orchestra.
如果你能听到我的一个学生
if you could just hear this one student of mine
演奏巴♥赫♥的G小调大提琴奏鸣曲第一乐章
play Bach's Sonata Number 1 in G Minor,
赋格快板
Fuga Allegro.
她学得就是这么好
She learned it just like that.
血压下降
Pressure's dropping.
血压会继续下降的
And it's gonna continue to drop.
不论我们怎么做 他都还在出血
He's still bleeding despite any move we make.
我们应该切断源头阻止流血
We should just cut our losses and stop.
损伤控制吗
Damage control?
相信我 我们应该先给他缝合好
Trust me, we should just pack him up,
等他情况好点以后我们可以再完成修复
and when he's stronger we can come back in and finish.
不 我们要专注肝后区域
No, we're gonna concentrate on the retrohepatic area.
尽力修复那里的损伤血管
We're gonna try and repair the vascular injuries
这是重中之重
that are in there first.
我同意亨特
I agree with Hunt.
你觉得这样的肝怎么能看清它后面的情况
Well, how do you expect to even see anything
然后夹住出血点
behind this liver to get a clamp in?
相信我 我们缝合以后让身体自我愈合
Trust me, we close and let the body heal.
联♥系♥重症监护室 告诉他们我们有患者过去
Somebody call up to ICU and let them know we're coming.
我们应该在这里继续手术
We should keep going in here,
尽力修复损伤 好吗
try and repair the damage, okay?
以目前的情况 这个患者活不到
At this point, - this patient wouldn't survive
坐电梯去重症监护室
the elevator ride to the ICU.
你看看他的肝 以目前的情况
Look at this liver -- At this point,
这个患者根本活不下去
this patient is not surviving anything!
那你现在是想放弃他了
So you want to give up now?
任盖尔在楼上的病床上自生自灭吗
Leave Gail to die in a bed upstairs?
让盖尔死在手术台上更好吗
Is it better if Gail dies on the table?
让盖尔活下来更好
It's better if Gail lives.
要是我们打给全球器官共享组织呢
What if we call UNOS?
真的吗
Wh-- Really?
等等 我们能把他列为
Oh, wait. Can we really list him
紧急肝脏移植对象吗
for an emergent liver transplant?
-不行 -为什么不行
- No! - Why not?
你知道为什么不行
You know why not!
肝脏还没到他就已经死了
He'll be dead before a liver even gets here.
即使没死 他也会很不稳定
And if he's not, he'd be too unstable,
会立刻出现排斥反应
and he'd reject it immediately.
只会是白费功夫
It would be a waste.
我们可能会剥夺了一个稳定的
We'd be taking an organ from a stable,
更好的候选人获得这个器官的机会
far better candidate who could really use it.
爱德华兹
Edwards.
告诉我对病人进行紧急
Tell me the indications for an emergent
创伤肝脏移植的条件
traumatic liver transplant.
急性肝衰竭
Acute hepatic failure,
门静脉血栓 大出血
portal vein thrombosis, uncontrollable hemorrhage.
正确
Exactly.
但我记得这样的案例
And I don't remember many case studies
没有多少成功过
of this procedure being successful.
所以我们不能这么做
Which is why we're not doing it.
我不同意你的决定
I disagree with your decision.
抱歉 但是...
Well, I'm sorry, but --
-但是什么 -但是他不是你的病人
- But what? - But he's not your patient!
我参与了手术
My hands are in his body.
我想这说明他既是你和
I would think that would make him
亨特医生的病人 也是我的病人
as much my patient as yours or Dr. Hunt's.
但决定权在我
But it's still my call.
听着 这里有三位主治医生
Look, we've got three attendings here,
和一位高资历住院医生
and a senior resident.
我们要对可选方案进行讨论
We need to discuss the options.
-不 不行 -为什么不行
- No, we don't. - Why not?
因为我是外科手术主任
Because you also have the Chief of General Surgery in here,
韦伯医生 我头衔比你高
Dr. Webber, and I outrank you.
当然
Of course.
我说不行
And I'm saying no.
我们不能把他列为器♥官♥移♥植♥对象
We are not listing him for a transplant,
我们也不能再进行讨论了
and we're done talking about it.
你能让肝后出血停止吗
Do you think you can stop this retrohepatic bleed?
我可以尝试
I can try.
如果没有效
Okay, if it doesn't work,
就转到重症监护室
it's up to the ICU.
如果你不同意 你可以离开
If you're not on board, feel free to leave.
中号♥夹子 再拿一个
Okay, medium clips. Another one.
再拿一个
Another!
这根本没用 夹子根本夹不住
I mean, this isn't working. The clips aren't even holding.
希望这样做是值得的
Sure hope it was worth it.
什么
What?
无论这个人三更半夜
Whatever this guy was doing
在大路上做什么
that put him on the road in the middle of the night.
也许她是没有选择
Well, maybe she didn't have a choice.
"她"吗
"She"?
盖尔啊 还要继续玩
Oh, Gail. We're still playing.
也许是她手头拮据
Maybe money becomes tight,
晚上要做额外的工作
she picks up extra work at night.
她们的父亲出去打仗了
Their father left for the war,
孩子们想去参加博物馆的科学营
and I couldn't say no when the boys wanted to go
我怎能拒绝呢
to a science camp at the museum.
或者是她正好在附近的
Or, uh, she takes her shift in the evening
宾馆前台轮班
at a reception desk at a nearby hotel.
虽然不是一整晚 但也够晚了
It -- It isn't all night, but it's late enough.
还要移多少
How much longer?
我需要更清楚的视野
I need a little more visualization.
请把肝脏再往前移一点
Mobilize the liver more anteriorly, please.
好的
Yeah, on it.
这根本没用
You know, this isn't working.
再给我一点时间
Just give me a minute.
-等等 为什么你不来试试 -什么
- Hold on. Why don't you take your turn? - Excuse me?
玩玩儿这个游戏 把他想成某个人
Try the game. I mean, turn John Doe into someone.
这种事情我不擅长
I-I-I'm not good at making people up.
我敢肯定你能想到某个人
I'm sure you can think of someone.
理查德 我不需要
Richard, I don't need to.
我在军队的时候给很多人
I operated on hundreds of John Does
动过手术 我做得都还行
when I was in the army, and I did just fine.
游刃有余
Malleable.
废话
Load of crap.
-废话 全是废话 -什么东西
- I call load of crap -- giant load of crap. - On what?
无论什么时候来了一位病人
Whenever we had a John Doe on the table,
你会做的第一件事就是叫某人
the first thing you would do is yell at someone
找到他的标签
to go find the patient's tags.
也许是因为我不想做所有的文书工作
Maybe 'cause I didn't want to have to do all the paperwork.
止血带在哪里
Where the hell is that rummel?
好好问别人要
Maybe ask for it nicely
也许有人会拿给你
and someone will bring it to you.
我已经叫了一次 我不必叫两次
I already did, and I shouldn't have to ask twice.
爸爸也会这么说
Dad would say that.
天呐 你跟爸爸一样了
Oh, God! You turned into Dad!
大家都这么说
That is a thing anyone would say.
你有着他一样的鼻子和下巴
You've got his nose and his chin
还跟他一样对身边的人有着
and his unreasonably high expectations
不合理的高期望
of everyone around you...
-你知道吗 -没人能达到这种期望
- You know what? - that no one could possibly live up to.
但他的胡子你没有 他的胡子可好看了
But not his beard -- His beard was good.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表