晚安
Good night.
最好还是将往事尘封
Best to keep the past in the past.
先前看 吸取教训
Move on. Learn from it.
是谁啊
Who was that?
没有谁
Oh. That was no one.
只是有人问路而已
It was just someone looking for directions.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
如果我们不从自己犯的错误中吸取教训...
If we don't learn from our mistakes...
...未来我们就要忍♥受最不想看到的结果
...we wind up locked into a future we'd never choose.
很高兴认识你
It was nice knowing you.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
什么
What?
你觉得我还能保住工作和行医执照吗
You think I'm keeping my job or my medical license?
我们还不知道会发生什么呢
We don't know what's going to happen.
但我知道有些事是再也不可能发生了
I'll tell you what isn't gonna happen.
我再也不会踏进那家医院了
Me ever setting foot in that hospital again.
对不起
Sorry.
为什么
Why?
你又没有打人
You didn't punch the guy.
但我告诉贝利了
But I told Bailey.
真的吗
You did?
是的 我不得不说
Yes. I had to.
我知道
I know.
这样更好 你做了正确的选择
It's better. You did the right thing.
我现在要是被打的那个人反而会觉得好受点
Mm. Right now, being the guy who got beat up would feel better.
你自己说的 我们成熟了
You said it yourself. We're grown-ups.
我们不能逃避
We can't run.
我们要面对做过的蠢事
We have to face up to the stupid things we do.
按理说 如果你面对了
Supposedly, if you face up to them,
就会有好结果的
something good comes out of it.
具体是什么我也不知道 不过...
I don't know what, but...
很有可能坐15年到20年的牢
15 to 20, probably.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
往事不可追
The past is written.
往事不可改
There's no changing it.
过去的事无法挽回
What's done is done.
未来还可以由我们来选择
But the future is ours to choose.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表