那祝那个女孩好运
Well, I wish you luck with the other girl.
我会为她祈祷的
I'll be praying for her.
奶奶就要得到她的肝脏了
Granny's getting a liver.
不好笑
Oh, it's not funny.
我得打给器官共享组织
I have to go call UNOS.
高兴起来 德卢卡
Oh, find the joy, DeLuca.
好 我等着
Yes, I'll hold.
没有吗
Nothing?
没有 我在查新进来的创伤病人
No. I'm checking incoming traumas.
我到现在还不敢相信
You know, I still can't believe
贝利的病人拒绝了她
Bailey's patient actually said no.
自私自利的老太婆
Selfish old biddy.
不好意思我再多说几句 人活了那么久
I mean, I'm sorry, but if living that long
还不知道应该多点同情心 慷慨大方些
doesn't teach you a little compassion and generosity,
岂不是白活这么多年
then what have you learned?
这话别跟贝利说去
Don't say that to Bailey,
她可是老太婆的真爱粉
because she's full-on Team Biddy.
也许我能改变她的主意
Maybe I'll change her mind.
这栏是有关管理的选项
That's admin.
-然后回车 回车 再回车 -好的
- And then enter, enter, enter. - Okay.
贝利
Bailey.
-切尔茜才20几岁 -所以呢
- Chelsea's in her 20s. - And?
琼都快 快80岁了
And June is almost 8-- almost 80.
所以呢
And?
无论你想暗示什么歧视老年人的话
Whatever offensive ageist thing you are implying,
都给我大声说出来
I'm gonna need you to say it.
听着 切尔茜的人生还很长
Look, Chelsea has her whole life ahead of her.
琼这辈子也过得丰富多彩
And June has had a lifetime of enriching experience.
并且还能赶上下一个肝脏
And she can get another damn liver.
我真不敢相信说这话的人会是你
I cannot believe that you of all people are saying this.
怎么了 我为什么不能说这种话
Now, what does that mean -- me of all people?
-我是说你都一把年纪了却 -怎样
- I mean, how can you be so ageist when you are... - Yes?
能福慧双修
...so...wise?
说谁歧视老年人呢
Hey, who's ageist?
韦伯医生认为
Dr. Weber believes that
老年人的命比年轻人的贱
old people matter less than young people.
这话也太过分了 我有好多上岁数的朋友
That's terrible. I have a lot of old friends.
你就是其中一位
Y-You're my old friend.
罗宾斯
Robbins.
岁数稍大一些的朋友 比我大点的朋友
Older friend. Older than me.
为什么不直接说我是你的朋友
Why am I not just a friend?
看见没 这就叫歧视老年人
See, that's what ageism is.
得了吧 我去看看琼怎样了
Ugh! I'm gonna go check on June.
听着 你看起来也就45岁
You know, listen, you don't look a day over 45.
你人精神极了
You look amazing.
跪安吧
You can go.
我想说爱德华兹好比我的左右手
I'm just saying, Edwards has been like my right hand,
而我不能把左右手剁下来给你使
and my right hand is no good to me if it is in your pocket.
阿米莉亚 我不是要从你那挖走爱德华兹
Amelia, I am not stealing Edwards.
我就是借走使使她
I am borrowing her.
主治医生都这么做
We do this all the time,
好比我有件毛衣没东西搭 借你小高跟来配
like when I got that sweater and I needed your cute shoes.
好吧 我现在又成鞋子了
Oh, I'm shoes now.
刚才我还是你最好的住院医生
What happened to best resident?
亲 去看看
You know, go check and see
安迪的术前检查结果好了没 谢谢
if Andy's nitrous oxide study is done. Thank you.
看见没 你不能那样把她使唤来使唤去
See? You should not be ordering her around like that.
我才是那个使唤她的人
I should be ordering her around like that.
你俩学着谦让一下
You two need to learn to share.
我的病人肝衰竭 才25岁
I have a 25-year-old with liver failure
很可能会死 就因为某个老太太不能让着她
who will die because old ladies don't know how to share.
你俩之间的事儿都不叫事儿
Your thing is not a problem.
把爱德华兹还给我
I need her back.
我是真需要她 特别是如果我...你懂的
I might really need her back if I'm...you know.
你用验孕棒测了没
Have you peed on the stick yet?
如果你还没用验孕棒
Because if you haven't peed on that stick yet,
最好给我闭嘴
stop talking!
梅 饶了她吧 她都兴奋成什么样了
Come on, Mer. She's excited.
我不知道
I just -- I don't know
到底要不要先告诉欧文 还是等下告诉他
if I should tell Owen before or after.
你当年怎么和德里克说的
H-How did you tell Derek?
我给佐拉买♥♥件印着"你是最棒的姐姐"的T恤
I gave Zola a shirt that said "Best Big Sister."
真好 就是对我没什么帮助
That's sweet, but not helpful.
我也不用和爱丽丝讲 因为人都不在了
And then with Ellis, I was off the hook because he was dead.
能听听你讲这些事挺好
Well, this was fun for a minute.
安迪 成败在此一举
This is it, Andy,
准备好了没有
if you're ready.
现在退出还来得及
Last chance to scrub out of this mission.
医生 咱们一会见
No, I'll see you on the other side, then.
好 一会见
Yep. See you then.
安迪 麻醉诱导要开始了
Okay, Andy, we're getting ready to start the induction.
你会感到有些昏昏沉沉
You're gonna feel a little drowsy,
然后
and then we can --
你会讲笑话吗
You know any jokes?
什么意思
I'm sorry?
手术可能成功也可能失败
This could go one of two ways.
能笑到最后该多好
Thought it might be good to go out laughing.
-你能讲个好点的笑话吗 -当然
- You got a good joke? - Yeah, yes.
可恶
Shoot.
等等 有了
Hey, wait, wait. I got one.
没事 讲不讲都没关系
No, that's -- that's okay.
安迪 安迪
Andy. Andy?
嗨 你打算送她去日托吗
Hey. Are you gonna take her down?
小声点 宝宝刚睡着
Shh. Shh. I just got her down.
她一直在哭吗
Was she crying the whole time?
你小点声
Just shh, shh.
-好吧 我还是 -走吧
- All right, you know what? I could -- - Just go.
快走吧
Just go.
肝脏随时运到医院
The liver's on its way here.
我们在外面坐着干嘛
What are we doing out here?
我要透透气
I need some air.
哪里是透透气 空气热得都成蒸汽了
This isn't air. This is steam.
我可以偷走肝脏
I could steal the liver.
我可以跑过去 一把抢走
I could just, like, run up and grab it.
或者 走上前去
Or I could... walk up to the guy
作自我介绍"你好 我是贝利医生
and say, "Hello, I'm Dr. Bailey.
-这边请" -你可以这么做
- Right this way." - Do that.
然后等着丢饭碗
Then you'll lose your job, too,
然后咱们俩作个伴儿 去看看电影干点别的
and we'll have more time for movies and stuff.
琼再等一两个星期有什么了不起的
I mean, what's another week or two to June?
她可以等下一个肝脏 每天都有人会死
She'll get another one. People die every day.
也许我该再和她谈谈
Maybe I should go talk to her again.
也许她根本没听进去贝利在讲什么
She probably didn't even hear Bailey
或者她一个字也没有理解
or understand a thing she said.
她都说不了 你再找她 就是强迫人家
She said no. You go back, that's coercion.
我不是去强迫她
Oh, it's not coercion.
就是讲讲道理
I'm just gonna reason with her.
人家可以告医院 可以告你
You'll get the hospital sued. You'll get sued.
可恶
Damn it.
-我去和她谈谈 -别去
- I'm gonna go talk to her. - No!
记得你为了我去和德卢卡谈
Remember when you talked to DeLuca for me?
结果只会让事情变得更糟
You only made it worse.
你现在别跟我提德卢卡
You're gonna throw DeLuca in my face now?
我不是去威胁她
I'm not going to threaten her.
我可能会给她看看女孩的照片
I'm just gonna maybe show her a picture of the girl,
让她觉得心里有愧
shame her a little.
求求她
Beg.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
你测了吗
Did you find out?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表