我不需要一些蠢货来告诉我我得了没有得的病
And I don't need some idiot telling me I have a problem when I don't.
你知道如何解决 你知道自己的局限
Okay, you know how to handle it. You know your own limits.
像他那样的医生才是问题所在
It's doctors like him that are the problem.
他以为我是酷爱聚会的女孩
He thinks I'm some crazy party girl.
我不是酒鬼
I'm not an alcoholic.
其实我以前也这样对自己说
You know, I used to tell myself that.
经常这样对自己说
Well, actually quite a bit.
我们在戒酒互助会谈论了很多
We talked a lot about that in AA.
互助会
Aa?
不是吧 什么情况
Really? What is this?
你是要给我演好警♥察♥坏警♥察♥这一出吗
Are you trying to play good cop, bad cop with me or something?
不 不 不 艾玛
Emma, no, no, no.
我不傻 我要走了
I am not stupid and I won't stick around for this.
-艾玛 你要做什么 -不用 谢了
- Emma, what are you doing? - No, thanks.
艾玛 等等
Emma, wait a minute.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我都没碰到她
I-I-I just barely touched her.
艾玛 冷静
Emma -- Emma, just calm down.
不要碰我
Don't touch me!
让我自己解决
Just -- Just let me fix it.
天哪
Oh, my God.
到底是为什么
Oh. What on earth?
那我可以离开了吗
So... can I get out of here now?
是谁的责任
Who is responsible for this?
不是门诊部的错 是克莱夫的错
Not the clinic. It's Karev's fault.
他应该安排她出院的
He should've discharged her.
克莱夫医生就在门诊部工作
Dr. Karev works for the clinic.
韦伯医生 是你伤了她吗
Dr. Weber, did you injure her?
因为现在要追责
Because now it's a liability.
她好像没事啊
She appears fine.
只需要给她照X片来排除骨折的可能
She needs x-rays to rule out a fracture.
她现在回病床了 很不高兴
Well, she's back in bed and not happy about it.
我去看看X片
I'll check on those x-rays.
对了 主任 我要你帮个小忙
Actually, Chief, uh, I could use a little help.
我今天下去要跟我的律师见面
I have a meeting with my lawyer this afternoon,
可提米尔不让我走
and Timir won't let me out.
我已经帮你争取到了这份工作
I have helped you. I got you this job.
我根本不用这样做
I didn't have to.
现在你又要我帮其他忙吗
What, you need me to help you do that, too?
自己想办法吧
Figure it out.
快给我这些东西 谢谢
Rush on these, please. Thanks.
贝利也告诉了我不要跟任何人谈论
So, Bailey told me, too, not to say anything to anybody.
但是...
But, uh...
除了你没有人能理解
I don't have anyone else who understands except you,
我知道贝利叫我不要说
and I know that Bailey said not to say anything,
-但是... -她来了
- but it's like -- - Oh, heads up.
我要去...
Uh, I -- -I-I'm gonna go --
好的
Okay. Oh.
艾普丽尔磨咖啡吗
April grinds the coffee?
然后煮咖啡
And brews it.
每天早上
Every morning.
我不知道有什么问题
Yeah, I don't see the problem.
不管我们照顾哈瑞特到多晚
No matter how late we are up with Harriet,
她都会比我先起来然后煮咖啡
she wakes up before me and makes the coffee.
不管我多需要去工作或是...
No matter how badly I need to leave and go to work or --
但你不能就这样拒绝一杯新磨的咖啡
Yeah, but you can't just walk away from a fresh pot of coffee.
还不觉得自己是个混♥蛋♥ 当然不行
And not feel like an ass, no.
所以我就喝着咖啡跟她随便聊了聊
So, I drink the coffee and make the small talk
因为很明显人们都会这么做
because that's what people do, apparently,
但是有时候我不想跟她聊
but sometimes I don't want to make the small talk.
你在笑什么
What are you laughing at?
没什么 我记得这种感觉
Nothing, man. I just -- I-I remember.
之前你跟我和米兰达住一起的时候也是
From when you stayed with me and Miranda.
是啊 但是没有这么糟糕吧
Yeah, but I wasn't that bad.
哥们儿
Dude.
有吗
I was?
不是吧 你应该告诉我的
No. You -- You should've said something.
是啊 你也该跟她说
Yes, and so should you.
跟艾普丽尔谈谈
Just talk to April.
你说得对 我会的
Yeah, I -- Okay, you're right. I will.
但跟我一起住没那么糟糕 对吧
It wasn't really that bad with me, though, right?
要是你不时给我煮些咖啡喝
It might've been better if you'd have
可能就没那么糟吧 但是...
brewed a brother a cup of coffee every now and again, but...
我太累了
I'm so tired.
我每天都表现得很好 早早起来去煮咖啡
But I go out of my way to make coffee every morning to be nice.
那就别起来 别去煮咖啡
So sleep in. Don't make coffee.
我总得做些什么吧
Well, I have to do something.
我从小就被教导做别人的客人要有礼貌
I was taught to be a courteous guest.
但你并不是客人
But you're not a guest.
你是跟他合住的
You're a -- You're a co-habitant.
你是室友 他是你的好朋友
You're a roommate. He's your -- He's your Andrew.
他才不是我的好朋友
He's not my Andrew, no.
他是我的前夫 我们住在一起是因为他是个好人
He's my ex, and we live together 'cause he's being nice,
所以我要当个有礼貌的客人 尽管这让我想死
so I need to be a good houseguest even if it kills me,
也许我真的会死 除非在这之前我死于睡眠不足
which it might, unless I die of lack of sleep first.
我现在不能死
I can't handle dying right now.
那就搬出去
So move out.
-什么 -你的切口已经痊愈了
- What? - Your incision is healed.
你想站多久都行 所以回来工作
You can lift as much as you want, so come back to work,
搬出去 然后想干嘛就干嘛
move out of the house, and then do whatever you want.
医生的建议
Doctor's orders.
被丢在我的部门你还嫌还不够
Not only do you get dumped on me in my clinic,
你还要让我在主任面前
but then you make me look incompetent
看起来这么无能吗
in front of the Chief?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
你扯断了一个女孩的手臂
You pulled a girl's arm out of her socket.
是啊 但我像以前一样接回去了
Yeah, and I put it back like I always do,
所以我什么时候能走
so when can I go?
你还得等X片出来
You still need to get x-rays.
-但我根本没碰到她 -但你惹怒了她
- And I didn't even touch her. - You upset her.
她是因为你才想离开的
You're the reason she tried to leave.
听着 马上就该我轮班了
Look, my shift starts really soon.
你不知道我老板有多混♥蛋♥
You have no idea, but my boss is the biggest jerk.
-我这老板也差不多 -她只需要投诉就行了
- I have some idea. - All it takes is her filing one complaint.
我知道你不在乎因为你想回去做你熟悉的工作
I know you don't care 'cause you have a cushy job to go back to,
但这是我熟悉的工作
but this is my cushy job.
我不需要你给我制♥造♥麻烦
I don't need you causing trouble.
你叫我了吗
You paged me?
听到了吗 克莱夫 你有听我说吗
Can you hear me, Karev? Are you even paying attention?
我呼了外科
I, uh, paged surgery.
有个病人有脓肿 需要会诊
I need a consult over an abscess.
好的
Okay.
2床的病人 你能做吗
Bed two. Can you do it?
你呼外科来就为这点事
You paged me here to do your scut?
不 不是的
No, no, that's not --
那脓肿引流还能因为什么
Then why else do you need me to lance a boil?
因为我被禁止一切外科操作
Because I'm not allowed to.
说得对 你不能
Damn right, you are not allowed to,
另外你也不能以任何缘由再接近人家姑娘
and -- and you're not allowed to go near that girl again either.
明白吗 我不想在她身边看到你
Okay, I don't want you anywhere near her.
去你的 都滚 病例在这
Screw it. Screw all this! There are your patients.
外科会诊的在这 老子还有事儿
There's your surgical consult. I have someplace to be.
等一下 停车
Hold on! Stop the bus!
-我收到你信息了 什么事这么急 -看看吧
- I got your message. What's so urgent? - Check it out.
你记得艾玛有
So, you know how Emma presented
醉酒症状但是她自己坚称没有
with a hangover but insisted that wasn't it?
是的 即使是每隔几周都来诊所
Yeah, even though she was in the clinic
输液补充的情况下
every couple weeks for I.V. hydration?
同时 她表示胳臂脱臼的情况以前也发生过
And she said that thing with her arms has happened to her before.
那么 这些事和我有什么关系
Well, what's this have to do with me?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表