我是不是发烧了 你觉得呢
Do -- Do I have a fever, do you think?
烫吗
Does it feel hot?
你也是吧
You, too, huh?
不好意思我没听懂
Excuse me?
找个地方躲躲
You're looking for a place to hide
有个五分钟独处的时间
so you can get five minutes alone
没有其他人来咨♥询♥问诊
without someone new asking for a consult.
刚才二十七排有位女士让我看看她的痣
I just had a lady in row 27 ask for a mole check.
你和你的那位牙医朋友怎么样了
How's it going with your dentist friend?
你们俩看上去挺合得来
You guys seem pretty chummy.
你才是有的说的那个
You're one to talk.
你包扎乘务员的手臂包了多久
How long were you wrapping your flight attendant's arm?
她叫坎迪斯
Her name's Candace.
我上飞机都这样
It's what I do when I board a plane.
我总是会问乘务员的名字
I always ask the crews their name.
这是一种尊重
It's a respect thing.
通常这样我都能免费喝上一杯
Also, it usually gets me free drinks.
你当时坠机什么感觉
What was your plane crash like?
我说过了 很糟糕
I told you. It was bad.
我知道 但是什么感觉
I know, but what was it like?
很冷
It was cold.
超级冷
So cold.
失去知觉后都觉得冷
Even being numb was cold.
都暖和不起来
I could not warm up.
他们称我们是圣西典医院五人组
You know, they call us the Seattle Grace Five.
我们当时去了六个人
There were six of us that went up,
只有五个人回来了
and only five of us came back.
现在只有三个人活了下来
And now there are only three of us alive.
我妹妹死于那场事故
My sister died out there.
你有两个妹妹
You have another sister?
我小妹妹叫莱西
My kid sister Lexie.
我很爱她
I loved her.
总之 这有些奇怪
Anyway, it's weird.
有时候 我觉着我是被诅咒了
Sometimes I feel like I'm cursed.
我周围很多人都去世了
A lot of people die around me.
有时候 我感觉自己也在等死
Sometimes I feel like I'm just waiting for my turn.
你妹妹的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your sister.
现在我总算有些明白了
It makes sense now.
明白什么
What does?
你对麦琪的感觉
The way you feel about Maggie...
你总想去保护她
how you want to protect her.
我是说 我更懂你了
I mean, I get it better.
这有什么
Well, there's nothing to get.
我的意思是 我能明白你无私的付出
I mean, it makes sense, you know, all the self-sacrifice.
你不想再失去另一位妹妹
You don't want to lose this one, too.
难道说我把别人的
Is it so crazy
幸福置于自己幸福之上很难让人理解吗
that I would put someone else's happiness before mine?
不是的 只是长远看并不实际
No, but, I mean, it's not completely practical in the long run.
我是说 某种程度上讲
I mean, at some point,
你总得想想那些
you have to think about the things
能让你幸福的事情
that are gonna make you happy, too.
你觉得自己能让我变得幸福
And you think you're it?
至少 你没有拒绝我
Well, you haven't exactly been backing away from me.
我告诉你了 洗手间里发生的事...
I told you, what happened in the bathroom...
我不是在就事论事
I'm not just talking about the damn bathroom.
那你想说什么
Then what?
几个月以来 听着...
For months now. Look...
你试着回避咱俩之间的事
You try to stay away.
也许你就是这么想的
Maybe you even want to stay away.
但是你做的是相反的事
But you don't.
你从来都是心口不一
You never do.
一周前 你阻止了咱们关系进一步发展
A week ago, you called it quits.
一个小时前 我们在洗手间爱爱
An hour ago, we're having sex in the bathroom.
请你能不能别这样
Will you stop it, please?
无论你做出什么样的决定 我都支持 好吗
I will respect whatever you decide, okay?
但是别光坐在这里假装
But don't sit here and pretend
你和我想法不一样 你不想
that you don't want this thing between you and me
和我交往下去
as much as I do.
我已婚了
I am married.
嘿 抱歉
Hey. Sorry.
大家需要你们的帮助
We need you.
没事的 一切会好起来
You're okay. It's okay.
麦克斯 没事的 我们帮你收拾干净
Okay, Max, we're gonna get you cleaned up.
-我需要一些毛巾 -好的 我去找
- I need some towels. - Yeah. I'll find some.
-让一让 -我的头
- Excuse me. - My head.
他刚才 刚才还好好的
He was... He was fine.
我们在聊天 然后 他感到有些累了
We... We were talking, and he... he got tired,
所以他就休息一下
so he just was resting,
然后他弯下腰
and then he just doubled over.
如果他好起来又突然恶化...
If... If he got better and he suddenly deteriorated...
明白 他脑部有内出血
Okay, well, he has a brain bleed,
而且越来越厉害
and it's getting worse.
-上帝啊 -把他抬到地上
- Oh, God! - Get him on the floor.
病情绝对是恶化了
Definitely getting worse.
-毛巾来了 -他在抽搐
- Here. Towels. - He's having a seizure!
我的上帝
Oh, my God!
你还需要什么吗
What else do you need?
我需要联♥系♥机长
I need the captain right now.
你觉得我是独断专横
Do you think I'm being arbitrary,
妨碍你们吗
that I'm just trying to get in the way here?
病人情况一再恶化
My patient's condition has escalated.
飞机需要迫降到地面并将病人送医
I need to get him on the ground and to a hospital now.
如果我告诉你我还不能着手迫降事宜
If I tell you I can't land this plane yet,
是因为情况不允许
it's because I can't.
病人出现典型的严重硬膜下出血症状
He has classic symptoms of a severe epidural bleed.
每过一分钟 压力就会更加压♥迫♥病人♥大♥脑
Every minute, the pressure is building up in his brain.
我需要给病人♥大♥脑释放压力
I need to relieve that pressure,
我不能在空中做手术
and I can't do that up here.
我没有收到降落指令
I don't have clearance to land here.
-你觉着我没试过 -你得再去试试
- You think I haven't tried? - Well, you have to try harder!
把257条人命置于不顾
And endanger the lives of 257 people
就是为了让你去救一个人吗
so you can save one?
绝对不可以
Absolutely not.
只要危险一过 我会把飞机降落
I will land this plane the minute it's safe to do so,
不会提前冒这个险 就这样决定了
no sooner. End of discussion.
怎么样
Well?
她现在还不能把飞机降落
She can't land the plane right now.
那我们只有等了
So we wait?
麦克斯不仅仅是癫痫发作
Max isn't just postictal, okay?
他的血压也在升高
The B.P. was elevated.
他脑内压力就快达到极值了
The pressure on his brain is reaching critical levels.
她说过还要多长时间吗
How much longer did she say?
她没提
She didn't say.
也许要一个小时 也许要两个小时
Maybe an hour, maybe two.
没有人知道答案
There's no way to know.
他等不到那会了
He doesn't have that kind of time.
我明白 听着 如果我们落地了
I know. Listen, if we were on the ground,
我就要马上把他送进手术室
I'd be rushing him to the O.R.
或者直接做脑穿孔
or drilling burr holes.
是的 而且如果条件不允许
Yeah, and if we were in the field,
我们还得找到方法可以成功在颅骨上打洞
we'd be looking for a way to puncture his skull
以释放压力 但是...
to relieve the pressure, but...
梅瑞狄斯 我们是在一架移♥动♥的飞机上
Meredith, we're on a moving plane.
梅瑞狄斯 我知道这里也许没有足够尖锐的工具
Meredith? I know there won't be much that's sharp,
不过他们应该有
but there's got to be something.
能凿穿头骨吗
To puncture his skull?
我说没说还是在一架移♥动♥的飞机上
Did I mention the moving plane?
坎迪斯呢
Where's Candace?
抱歉 维修工具箱是不让带上飞机的
I'm sorry. Maintenance tool kits aren't allowed on board
除非是通过托运
unless they're checked underneath.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表