谢谢你跟他谈了这个问题
Thank you for talking to him.
-不客气 -是挺糟糕的 但是...
- Yeah. - It's awful, but it's --
能摊开来谈谈也挺好的
It's good to have it out on the table.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
权宜之计的叫法不是白来的
There's a reason these fixes are called temporary.
它们本来就不是长久之计
They were never meant to last forever.
那么 如果你发现自己面对的是
So, what happens when you're faced with a fix
一个变得长久的权宜之计 你会怎么做
that's more permanent?
可以走了吗
You ready to go?
等我一下
Uh, give me a minute.
见律师见得怎么样
How was your meeting?
他们对你的案子有什么想法
How do the lawyers feel about your case?
你会与之斗争吗 你会试着反抗吗
Do you fight it? Do you try to resist?
我要去坐牢了
I'm going to jail.
天啊 阿历克斯 别这么说
God, Alex, don't say that.
为什么不呢
Why not?
一个觉得自己要去坐牢的人
You're in an awfully good mood
为什么心情会如此地好
for a guy who thinks he's going to the slammer.
我今天诊断出了一个百年难遇的病例 小梅
I caught a one-in-a-million case today, Mer.
在这里工作也没那么糟糕
It wasn't so terrible.
还是你会后退一步 决定也许接受...
Or do you step back and decide that maybe acceptance...
我心情很好
I'm good.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
才是一切问题最好的解决之道
...is the best fix of all?
丹尼·杜奎特
纪念门诊
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表