46岁的女性
46-year-old woman --
背痛 体重突然下降
backache, sudden weight loss,
易疲劳
fatigue...
多发性骨髓瘤
Multiple myeloma?
乳癌
Breast cancer?
还是...有黄疸症状吗
Or...were there any signs of jaundice?
你问的问题很好 有的
Good question. Yes, there was.
是胆结石吗
Was it gallstones?
是胆结石堵在胆管里了吗
Did one of them get trapped in her bile duct?
不是
No.
也不是肝炎吧
It wasn't hepatitis, was it?
是胰腺癌 第三♥期♥或者第四期
It was pancreatic cancer. Stage III or IV.
她只剩六个月的生命了
She had six months.
你可以去休息一下的 我们这里马上就好了
Pretty sure we're almost done here if you need to take --
我没事
I'm fine.
我们只需要把缝合做完
We just need - to finish the -- the closure.
我们三个人就可以的
The three of us can handle it.
等一下
Wait.
我们不该继续缝合了
We should stop closing.
这几个小时你一直在催我们缝合
Well, you've been pushing to close him for hours.
没错 但我现在希望不要缝合
I know, and now I'm pushing to stay open
因为我想到了马上就可以救他的办法
because I think we can save him right here, right now.
梅瑞狄斯 我们已经尝试了所有的办法
Meredith, we've tried everything.
我们还没有尝试肝移植呢
We haven't tried a liver transplant.
但没有人给我们捐献一个肝脏啊
But we don't have a donor liver.
这里就有一个肝脏 波奇
We have a liver there. Boki.
右叶已经完全毁了
The right lobe is completely destroyed.
我们就移植部分肝脏
We do a partial liver transplant.
听着 右叶就不要了 我们来修复左叶
Look, we ditch the right lobe, we repair the left,
接到保留下来的血管上
and graft the remaining vessels.
这办法行得通
It'll work.
肝脏在他体内的时候我们都没法修复
But we couldn't repair it inside of his body.
现在在体外了我们要怎么修复呢
How are we gonna do it on the outside?
主要受损部位在肝脏背面 我们够不到那里
The main damage was behind it where we couldn't reach it.
现在可以了 所以这个办法是可行的
Now we have total access. This'll work.
我们在肿瘤的病例中使用过肝脏自体移植
We've done liver autotransplants with tumors,
但在创伤病例里
but with trauma?
还是太冒险了 我从来没见过这样的手术
It's risky. I've never seen it done.
那是因为一般人到这时候都放弃了
Because people give up by now.
这是背水一战
It's a Hail Mary.
没错 你要背水一战了
Hail Mary. Your turn.
好的 韦伯 你和我去后面的台子
Okay, great. Webber, you and I are gonna go at that back table.
我需要一个清理护士还有冲洗的设备
I need a scrub nurse and irrigation.
爱德华兹 你和亨特准备吻合术
And, Edwards, you and Hunt are gonna go prep for the anastomoses.
我们动作要特别快才行
We got to work really fast.
干得漂亮 格蕾
Nice save, Grey.
我应该早点想到这个办法的
Should have thought of it sooner.
好了 我要把他送到重症监护室去了
All right, I'll get him up to ICU,
然后...我再去通知家属
and...then I can update the family.
我可以去通知家属
I can update the family.
-谢谢你 爱德华兹 -谢谢你
- Thank you, Edwards. - Thank you.
好了 我们走吧 谢谢大伙
All right, let's go. Thank you.
我为我之前说的话道歉
Sorry for things that I said.
没关系的
Ah, it's okay.
不 有关系的
No, it's not.
你是对的
You were right.
我之前确实很疲惫
I was tired,
我要学会 战胜疲惫
but I have to learn to push past it.
你做到了
And you did.
你做手术的时候总是这样想着你妈妈吗
Have you always done that with your mother?
我以前不会
I didn't use to.
过去的时候...
Back then...
老师们教我 不要把病人人性化
I was trained - to depersonalize the patient.
只是身体组织而已 病人的脸都会被盖住
Tissue was tissue, faces were covered,
流出来的血只会弄脏地板而已
and blood was a mess on the floor.
我们应该集中精力
We were to stay focused,
我们的手只是伸进了人体模型里
and our hands were inside just mannequins.
那是什么改变了你呢
So, what changed?
有一天下午 我在手术室里
One afternoon, I was in the O.R.,
有个病人死在手术台上了
and we lost a patient on the table,
我去通知家属
and I went along to inform the family,
告诉他们这个坏消息
you know, - tell them the horrible news,
我是麻木的
and I was numb.
我看着他们哭泣 拥抱
I watched them sob and hold each other and --
但我完全没受影响
and it didn't affect me...
完全没有
at all.
那个病人的死因跟我妈妈的一样
That patient died from the same thing my mother died from,
我却像个机器人一样麻木
and I was a robot.
从那以后...
After that...
我开始改变规则
I started changing the rules,
从而成为了一名更好的医生
and it made me a better surgeon.
我们都有这样的时刻 疲劳积累到一定程度
We've all hit that point of exhaustion,
你觉得什么事情都不对
the point where nothing makes sense anymore.
那你现在已经救了她...
You've saved her now...
...大约1000次了吧
...about 1,000 times.
差不多吧
I suppose.
晚安 梅瑞狄斯
Good night, Meredith.
晚安
Good night.
你会浑身酸痛 大脑也无法运转
Your body hurts, your brain becomes foggy,
你觉得自己被困在了一个隧♥道♥里
and you feel like you're trapped in a tunnel...
...你只想回到自己的床上去
...when all you want is your bed.
这种时候...你要怎么坚持呢
So...how do you keep going?
你是怎么做到不放弃的
How do you not just sit down and give up?
有时候很简单
Sometimes it's easy.
有时候你会在脑子里玩游戏
Sometimes you play games in your head.
你会构造出一个人...
You make up someone...
一个你无法忘怀的人
someone good.
你好
Hi.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我还以为手术室里的没人了呢
I didn't think anyone was in here.
你会想尽办法...
Whatever you need...
你可以去清理了
It's all yours.
...坚持下去
...to keep you going.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表