他完全合适
He's ABO compatible.
UNOS也已经得到通知了
And UNOS has been notified.
他有180磅重
He's 180 pounds.
他不吸烟 不喝酒
He's a non-drinker. He's a non-smoker.
-他的肝脏uf8f5 -太合适了
- His liver is -- - It's perfect.
这是真的 梅 我们给她找到了肝脏
It's real, Mer. We have a liver for her.
贝利医生说得对
Oh, Dr. Bailey was right.
这真是让人高兴的一天
This is a glorious day.
肝脏几乎立即就变粉红了
And the liver pinked up almost immediately,
这是个好现象
which is a good sign.
当然 我们还得在第一个24小时内
Of course, we still have to watch for signs of rejection
观察排异反应 但目前为止都不错
in these first 24 hours, but so far, so good.
大家伙欢呼吧
Let's hear it, you guys!
我们真的不知道该怎么谢谢你
We can't thank you enough.
凯伦 把围巾给他
Oh, Karen, give him the scarf.
-妈妈♥逼♥我把它织完了 怎么样 -谢谢
- Mama made me finish it, so... ?- Thank you.
照张合影
Oh, group pic!
-来合影吧 -好的
- Group pic. - Oh. Oh.
快来
Come on.
照片要做成圣诞卡呢
This is for the Christmas card.
好了
All right.
好了 我数到三 大家一起说"肝脏"
All right, "Liver" On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
肝脏
Liver!
好了 准备好进行血管吻合
Okay, let's get ready for the vascular anastomosis.
我找到了拉腔静脉
I've got the vena cava.
那老太婆怎么样了
So, how is the old biddy?
她挺好的
She's fine.
贪心鬼
Hoarder.
不 我能理解
No, I get it.
如果是你得病 如果你跟琼处在同样的立场
If it were you, if you were in June's position,
我也希望你得到那个肝脏
I'd want you to have it.
如果有人问我 我也说管他们死活呢
And if someone asked, I'd say screw them, too.
你觉得我到底有多老
Just how old do you think I am?
我们不回家吗
We not going home?
不 我想看这场手术
No. I want to see this.
我想要更多欢乐 越多越好
I want to get as much of my joy on as I can.
今天是史上最差的一天
This is the worst day.
今天是史上最好的一天
This is the best day.
应该是我进手术室的
I should be in that surgery.
我的病人一整天都没法呼吸
My patient can't catch a break all day,
这一秒钟刚发生了点好事
and the second that something good happens,
下一秒钟我就又一次倒霉了
I get bumped again
因为皮尔斯告诉格蕾
because Pierce told Grey
斯蒂芬妮今天过得不太顺利
that Stephanie's had a really tough day.
她非常需要这场手术
She really needs it.
这样的事今天也发生在我身上了
That happened to me today, too.
真可悲
Pathetic.
给我啥我就拿
I'll take it where I can get it.
你这病真得治了
You should really get that treated.
-什么 -你的自怨自艾腺体
- What? ? - Your self-pity gland.
已经肿得不行了
It's incredibly swollen.
去死吧你
Go to hell.
我是个医生 在这我就可以给你诊断了
I'm a doctor. I can see it from here.
我打算用酒精来治疗
Well, I'm gonna treat it with alcohol.
的确是推荐疗法 我支持
That's the recommended course. I support that.
再来两块饼干
And push two more of these.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她一小时前喝了奶
So, she ate about an hour ago.
你带她带了一整天
You had her all day?
我还以为你会把她送到托儿所呢
I thought you were gonna take her to daycare.
是啊 反正我也没什么事
Yeah, I wasn't that busy.
真正原因是他舍不得把她放下
Oh, he didn't want to put her down is what it was.
我也总有这样的感觉
Happened to me all the time.
全都因为她的小脑瓜闻起来太香了
It's the way her head smells.
是啊 是啊 没错
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
还好她没有给你惹麻烦
I'm just glad she didn't give you any trouble.
没有 她很好带
I was fine. She was great.
-好吧 -很轻松的
- Okay. -Easy.
那就好 再说一次 谢啦
All right, thanks again.
你和谢博德也应该生个孩子
You and Shepherd ought to get on getting one of those.
是的 她今晚就接受肝脏移植
Yeah, so she's getting the transplant, uh, tonight.
那我就...是的 今晚我要留在这里
So, I'm -- I'm just gonna -- I want to stay tonight, yeah.
我也不知道我什么时候能回家
I-I don't know when I'm gonna be home.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
里克 我怀孕了
Oh, Rick, I'm pregnant.
不 我本来想见到你的时候再告诉你
No, I-I wanted to tell you when I saw you,
但我不想等了
but then I...I didn't want to wait.
我等不及了
I-I couldn't wait.
我知道了这个消息你就也要知道
I couldn't know without you knowing.
每片乌云背后都有光亮
Every cloud has a silver lining.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Uh-huh, yeah.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
但乌云始终是乌云
But it's still a cloud.
这是什么
What is this?
我本来打算把它像礼物那样包起来
Well, I was gonna wrap it like a present,
然后我想到我要把它交给你
but then I thought I would hand it to you,
你又要把它交给我 然后我要对着它小便
and you'd hand it to me, and then I'd pee on it,
这实在太怪了
so that felt weird.
然后我又想到要不我就先做了测试
Um, but then I just thought I would take the test
然后把验孕棒放在盘子上交给你
and hand it to you on a plate,
可这样的话 那盘子就不能用了 所以我
but then we couldn't use the plates anymore, so I --
阿米莉娅 你是不是
Amelia, are you...
你是不是怀孕了
Are you pregnant?
可能是
I might be.
我觉得我可能怀孕了
I think I might be.
乌云会带来倾盆大雨或者暴风雨
A cloud can mean a shower or a storm.
本来我是想等到我确定了再说
I was gonna wait until I knew for sure,
可是 我也不知道
but, I don't know,
我只是希望你也知道 你想知道吗
I just wanted you to know, too, so do you want to find out?
所以 遇到好日子 你就要好好珍惜
So, you take your good days where you can get them.
你得把冰箱门关上了
We have to close it.
再等一分钟
Ah, one more minute.
再吹一分钟冷气
One more minute of cool air
我们就要吃一周馊了的饭菜
or a week of spoiled food.
跟你们说 她怀孕了
You guys, she's pregnant.
还不确定呢
We don't know that.
谁怀孕了
Who's pregnant?
我第一次经历姐妹怀孕
It's my first sister's pregnancy.
你怀孕的时候我都不在
I missed all of yours.
阿米莉亚怀孕了
Amelia's pregnant?
-是可能怀孕了 -我希望她怀上了
- Maybe. - I hope so.
我也是
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
她一个人要说两人份的话了
She'll be talking for two now.
你试着保持积极的态度
You try to stay positive.
我有没有告诉你我今天一直跟哈莉特待在一起
Hey, did I tell you I spent all day with Harriet today?
真是太有意思了
It was so much fun.
相处一阵子以后 那种感觉...
After a while, it -- it just --
就好像这件事我可以永远做下去
it felt like I'd done it forever.
怎么样了
Hey, how'd it go?
挺好的 厕所里这部分做完了
Good. Uh, got that part down.
结果怎么样
What's it say?
过一会儿才出结果呢
Uh, takes a minute.
要坐下来等吗
Want to sit?
好啊 我们坐着等
Okay. Go ahead. Let's sit.
好的
Yeah.
我在想
So, I was thinking that
我们可以把书房♥改成婴儿房♥
we could turn the study into the nursery.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表