听着 我得给你做些检查
Well, look, i'm gonna have to run a few tests,
同时我需要你勇敢点
and I need you to be brave.
还记得我们说的吗
But remember what we say?
不管有多糟糕 不管多可怕
No matter how bad it gets, no matter how scary...
没有什么比西兰花更糟的了
Nothing's as bad as broccoli.
没有什么比西兰花更糟的了
...nothing's as bad as broccoli.
我们的小公主到啦
Here's our girl.
我的甜心 给我 给我 给我
Hi, sweetie. Gimme, gimme, gimme.
哈瑞特的体重正在按部就班地增长
Harriet is gaining weight right on schedule.
-她胖嘟嘟的很健康 -胖嘟嘟的宝宝
- She's healthy and fat. - Fat baby.
胖嘟嘟的宝宝
Fat baby.
而且健康状况良好今天就可以回家了
And healthy enough to go home today.
真的吗
Yeah?
你确定她准备好了吗
Are you sure she's ready?
她的呼吸状况呢 我觉得我
What about her respirations? I thought I --
卡普娜 你可以带宝宝回家了
Kepner, you can take your kid home.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
-是的 -听着 我得走了
- Oh, yeah. - Look, I got to go.
是今天啊
Oh, that's today.
恭喜你们生了个胖宝宝
Congrats on the fat baby.
是啊 谢谢
Okay, yeah, thanks.
为什么拉着个脸 这是好事啊
Why the face? It's a good thing.
对我来说不是
Not for me.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我的剖腹产切口挣开了 他们要做伤口治疗
My incision opened back up. They want to do wound therapy.
哈瑞特要回家了
Harriet's going home.
我却不能
But I'm not.
他们今天只是起诉你
So, they're just charging you today.
我知道
I know.
大概只会是个轻罪缓刑
It'll probably be a misdemeanor with probation.
我知道 梅
I know, Mer.
检方准备好进行起诉了吗
Is the State ready to charge?
准备好了 法官大人
We are, Your Honor.
我们起诉被告犯有二级重伤害罪
We're seeking felony assault in the second degree.
重罪 这一定是弄错了
Felony? This must be a mistake.
没有弄错 法官大人
It's not, Your Honor.
怎么回事 我以为
What the hell? I thought --
检方最后时刻才提出这个量刑主张
The State is pulling this at the last minute.
这叫做检控裁量权
It's called prosecutorial discretion.
这是过度行使职权
It's overreaching.
-并非如此 法官大人 -这是个轻罪案件
- It's not, Your Honor. - This is a misdemeanor case.
去跟坐在这里的受害人说这话吧
Tell that to the victim seated here in the courtroom --
一位差点前途断送的实习第一年的外科医生
a first-year surgical intern who almost lost his career
就因为被告 他工作中的上司
when the defendant, his professional superior,
他的老师 不能控制住他的愤怒情绪
his teacher, was unable to mask his rage.
这种行为是重罪
This act was a felony.
检方和德卢卡医生
The State and Dr. DeLuca
希望在这里能得到公正的判罚
want the appropriate justice here.
你想现在讨论这个问题吗 没问题
You want to argue this now? Fine.
被告人是位没有前科的小儿外科医生
The defendant is a pediatric surgeon with no priors.
-他 -我们并不是在进行庭审
- He -- - We're not at trial.
我们今天开庭旨在对指控进行抗辩
We're here to enter a plea to the charge.
指控是二级攻击重罪
And the charge is felony assault in the second degree.
你有什么要辩护的吗 克莱夫医生
How do you plead, Dr. Karev?
你有什么要辩护的吗 克莱夫医生
How do you plead, Dr. Karev?
你得作出回答
You have to answer.
无罪辩护
Not guilty.
这只是个指控
This is just a charge.
是啊 重罪指控
Yeah, a felony charge.
但你还没被宣判有罪
But you haven't been convicted of anything.
-阿历克斯 -每一个人
- Alex. - Every single one.
和我一起长大的每个人
Every guy I grew up with is either
不是老样子 就是死了 或者进监狱了
right where I left him, dead, or in prison.
我以为我和他们不一样 因为我读了医学院
I thought I was special 'cause I went to med school.
看来我是狗改不了吃屎
Guess you can't wash the stink off trash.
你不是狗
You're not trash.
你是个外科医生 你不会进监狱的
You're a surgeon, and you are not going to prison.
-谁知道呢 -你不会进监狱的
- You don't know that. - You are not going to prison.
实习医生格蕾
第十三季 第二集
你听说指控了吗
Do you know the charge?
知道
Yes.
地检官把德卢卡的病例和你的个人档案
The D.A. Subpoenaed DeLuca's medical records
传唤给我了
and your personnel file.
现在怎么办
What now?
怎么办
What now?
怎么办
What now?
人们来这所医院
You know, people come to this hospital
是为了得到我们的帮助
so that we can help them.
你知道我每天要处理多少事吗
Do you know how many problems I have to deal with already?
谁可以得到昂贵的实验药物
Who gets the expensive experimental drug?
谁值得做器官转移
Whose body deserves the organ transplant?
那些父母准备好接受
Which parent is ready to hear that,
"是的 你的孩子死了
"Yes, your toddler is dead,
但你还要付
but here is a bill
这昂贵的医药费
for a quarter million dollars anyway."
很多问题
Problems!
很严肃的问题 克莱夫
Real problems, Karev.
然而现在你却成了头号♥问题
Yet somehow you are now problem number one.
这个医院里的一个有袭击指控的
A pediatric surgeon walking around this hospital
儿科医生
with an assault charge.
你意识到如果你被判重罪后会怎样吗
Do you realize what happens if you're convicted of a felony?!
是的 贝利医生 我知道
Yes, Dr. Bailey, I realize.
你有个厉害的律师吗
Well, do you have a decent lawyer?
你需要帮助或者...
Do you need help or...
还有事吗
Are we done?
德卢卡明天开始上班 这有问题吗
DeLuca's starting back today. Is there gonna be a problem?
我没意见
Not from me.
那没事了
Then we're done.
你回家的时候
When you get home,
给她穿上带青蛙的黄色的
just put her in the little yellow onesie
连体婴儿服
with the frogs on it.
那是她从医院回家专门穿的
That was her going home from the hospital onesie.
我知道 我会拍照的
I know. I'll take pictures.
她回家了我却不能回
She's going home without me.
是
Yeah.
我们刚才怎么说的
And what did we just say about that?
最重要的是她好我也好
The important thing is that she's healthy and I'm healthy.
没错
Exactly.
扯淡
That's crap!
她应该和我在一起
She's supposed to be with me --
手拉手心连心什么的
bonding and attaching or whatever.
就像幼鸟和狗崽一样嗅到我的气息
Smelling me like birds and dogs.
幼鸟和狗崽
Birds and dogs?
闭嘴 这是大自然的本性
Shut up. It's nature.
我们母女分离的话她要怎么和我建立感情
How's she gonna attach to me when she's there and I'm here?
你很快就会出院的
You're gonna be discharged soon.
那又怎样 我还要康复
And then what? I'm still gonna be in recovery.
你知道剖腹产术后的各种情况
You know the ins and outs of post-op incisions.
没有别人的帮助我甚至都没办法抱她
I'm not even gonna be able to pick her up with-- without help.
我还要雇别人来照顾她
I'm gonna have to hire someone to come and take care of her,
其他闻着有母鸟气息的人和我的宝贝在一起
some mama bird who smells good and bonds with my baby
而我只能躺在这里干瞪眼
while I just lie there and watch.
你应该走了
You know what? You should just go.
你这么难过我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere while you're this upset.
你必须得走 因为我根本停不下来
You have to because I'm not gonna stop.
我会脱水而死的
I'm just gonna die of dehydration.
-会没事的 -出去
- It's gonna be all right, you know. - Get out.
好吧
Ok
克莱夫医生 我拿到扎克的报告了
Dr. Karev, uh, I've got Zach's labs.
他的C反应蛋白有点高 但是...
His CRP is a little elevated, but, um...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表