这样太不合适了
It would feel rude.
我完全听不懂你在说什么
You're making very little sense.
你知道他们都说
You know that thing they say about
孩子睡觉的时候就是你睡觉的时候了
how you're supposed to sleep when the baby sleeps?
这都是谎话
That's a lie!
孩子们才不睡觉
Babies don't sleep.
-我想睡觉 -至少我孩子不睡
- I'd like to sleep. - At least my baby doesn't.
只是她睡觉的时候 我不睡
Except when she does sleep, then I don't sleep.
-你知道为什么吗 -因为你一直跟她说话
- You know why? - 'Cause you keep talking to her.
因为我在杰克森房♥子里就是个客人
Because I am a guest in Jackson's house.
凯普娜娘俩是完美的客人
And Kepners are perfect guests,
但做完美的客人
and being a perfect guest...
很难
is a hard job.
凯普娜医生 我真的同情你
Listen, Dr. Kepner, I empathize, I really do,
但我刚花了16个小时去除了脑膜瘤
but I just spent 16 hours straight removing a meningioma
还去除了一大堆连接着的动脉瘤
and clipping something like a million back-to-back aneurysms.
再过几个小时 就得回到谢博德医生那
And I'm back on Dr. Shepherd's service in a couple of hours,
所以我也需要睡觉
so I need my sleep, too,
这样我就能给真的人脑开颅
so I could go cut into actual human brains, so --
你这是在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
-我要死了吗 我得癌症了吗 -没有
- Well, am I dying? Do I got the cancer? - No.
厄尔 好消息 你就是晚上吃了甜菜根
Good news, Earl. Looks like you just had beets for dinner.
然后有了甜菜尿这一自然反应
You're having a natural reaction called beeturia.
就是说甜菜根的红色素流出了...
It's where the red pigment of the beet passes through --
所以你没事
which means you're fine.
走的时候把这个给前台
Give this to the desk on your way out.
这是诊所 不是宾馆
This is a clinic, not a hotel.
6床 喝多了 名字叫艾玛
Bed six -- binge drinker. Her name's Emma.
经常过来 每个月一次 祝你好运
Frequent flier -- in here once a month. Good luck.
治疗未成年饮酒者的章程是啥
Uh, what's the protocol for underage alcoholics?
跟成年人一样 你给她注射体液稀释
Uh, like an adult. You hydrate her,
给她小册子 然后给她赶走
give her the pamphlet, then get her out.
我们需要病床
We need the bed.
总算来了
Finally.
艾玛 是吗 你今天感觉怎么样
Emma, right? How you feeling today?
我感觉好极了
Oh, I'm feeling amazing. I'm feeling perfect.
爽的不能行
Got it all together.
我是肯德尔 克洛伊 凯丽
I'm Kendall and Khlo and Kylie
还有其他什么以K开头的名字
and whatever other "K" Names you got.
给我输液 我就走
Just give me an I.V. Bag, and I'll be on my way.
有头痛 恶心 冷 头晕这些反应吗
Headache, nausea, chills, the spins --
-输液 -先说体征
- I.V. Bag. - All right, vitals first
然后我再决定给你输什么
then I decide what to give you, okay?
你是新来的啊
Oh, ew. You're new.
把输液放我左臂这
Put the I.V.in the left arm.
因为这边的血管清晰
It's where the good veins are.
先输一点盐水 输的快点
Start with a liter of saline and push it hard.
我已经脱水了
I'm dehydrated.
帮我个忙
And do me a favor.
如果你是实习生或者傻子
If you're an intern or, like, dumb,
让别人帮你 上次我大概被扎了100次
get help, because last time, I was poked about 100 times
胳膊好几周都发紫着
and my arm was purple for weeks.
谢谢你告诉我
That's good to know.
扫描结果怎么样
How are the scans?
好像是三♥级♥脾损伤
Well, it looks like a grade-3 splenic injury.
-她丈夫怎么样了 -很担心她
- How's the husband? - He's worried about her.
我要再给她做个前腹腔镜检查
I'm gonna take her up for an ex lap.
干嘛 没必要啊 她没有活跃性出血
For that? There's no reason. There's no active bleeding.
我也这么觉得 但你看
Well, I thought that, too, but look.
主动脉周围全是纤维
There's stranding and fullness around the aorta.
如果我们要进去处理脾脏
If we go in for the spleen,
那我们就得看得更清楚
then we get to have a better look when we're there.
没错 但没有手术的临床理由啊
Right, but there's no clinical reason for surgery.
如果我们发现她的主动脉有问题的话就有
Well, there is if we find out that her aorta is in trouble.
如果 这就是重点 我们该等看看
If. That's my point. We should wait and see.
我懂你的意思 亨特 但格蕾是对的
I can see what you mean, Hunt, but Grey's right.
病人情况稳定
I mean, the patient is stable.
现在看来继续观察比较合理
Observation just makes more sense right now.
我们几小时后再做一次CT血管造影
We do a repeat C.T. Angio in a few hours --
等待绝对是更安全的选择
Oh, waiting is definitely the safer choice.
我不同意
Well, I disagree.
所以就这样了
Oh, so that's it, then?
二比一
Two against one?
行吧
Fine.
每三十分对她做一次检查
She gets checks every 30 minutes,
我希望你俩是对的
and I hope you're both right.
我们配合得很好
We make quite the team.
我不需要你的配合 我本来就是对的
I don't need a team. It's the right call.
这是错误的决定
This is the wrong call.
你被两个聪明的外科医生投票否决了
You got outvoted by two smart surgeons.
这时有发生
It happens.
所以你为什么要参军
So, why did you join the army?
所以我们为什么要互相伤害
Okay, why are we doing this?
我觉得自己在接受面试
I feel like I'm in a job interview.
有些事情我不知道 我就会提心吊胆
There's just stuff I don't know. I mean, it's scary.
我们有一辈子时间去
We have our whole lives to --
我有很多事情你也不知道
And there's stuff that you don't know about me.
万一你不喜欢呢
And what if you don't like it?
万一你觉得太可怕了呢
What if it's too scary?
能有多糟呢
How bad could it be?
讲真 有多糟呢
Hey, hey, really. How bad?
你知道吗
You know what?
别想了
Never mind.
没事了
It's fine.
套管针在羊膜腔里的时候
When the trocar's in the amniotic cavity,
我们就可以用胎儿镜了 德卢卡
that's when we use a fetoscope -- Hey, DeLuca.
过来一下
Come here.
不许动
Freeze.
抬头
Tilt your head up.
抬起下巴 转过去
Chin up. Turn.
该死
Damn.
太帅了
It's beautiful.
你今天也很美
You look nice today, too.
艾弗里手术做的很好
Avery did a really great job.
完美对称的眼窝
Nice symmetrical eye sockets.
一点淤青都没留下
Not even a hint of residual bruising.
也没有疤 你感觉怎么样
No scars. How are you feeling?
-我很好 -是吗
- I'm fine. - Yeah?
我很想念你在家的日子
I keep missing you at home.
艾弗里给你开健康报告了吗
Avery give you a clean bill of health?
还没 我很好
Yeah, no, I-I'm good.
审判怎么样了 开庭日有消息吗
And what about the trial? Any news of a court date?
我不能谈论这件事
I can't really talk about it.
你不能讨论这事 这话什么意思
What are you talking about, you can't talk about it?
-我们共用一个厕所呢 -谁都不能说
- We share a bathroom. - With anyone.
这是主任的命令 对不起
Okay, it's the Chief's orders. I'm sorry.
六号♥床 克莱夫
Bed six, Karev.
我得去检查下那家伙的情况
I have to check on this guy.
我还有两个病人说他们可以做人品证人
Ok uh so I have two more patients parents saying they'll be character witnesses
我会尽量赶过去的
I-I'm trying to get there.
我会到的
I-I'll be there.
我 我尽量
I'll -- I'll try.
刚是你的律师吗
Was that your lawyer?
如果我可以躲过门卫提米尔
Meeting's supposed to be at 4:00
会就四点开
if I can get past Timir the gatekeeper.
-你带番茄酱了吗 -你洗手了吗
- You bring ketchup? - Ugh, did you wash your hands?
我们为什么要来这里
Why are we here?
因为阿历克斯在这里
Oh, because Alex is here,
我们想看看他在干什么
and we want to see what Alex is up to.
阿历克斯有什么想和大家分享下的吗
Does Alex have something he'd like to share with the group?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表