不 不需要帮助
No. No help.
没有人帮我
There's no help out there.
他们来来去去 挥着鞭子
They -- they come and they go and they crack the whip.
这是谁
Who's, uh...?
我...
Uh, I-I --
不要帮忙
No help.
你需要什么吗 女士
Do you need something, ma'am?
女士 你不能在后面
Ma'am, you can't be back there.
蛇
Uh, snakes...
你应该去喊保安
You might need to call security.
这... 这里没有蛇
This -- Uh... There's no snakes here.
没有 没有蛇
There's no -- There's no snakes --
好吧 我们会把你交给另外一个人
Okay, we're gonna get you over to someone.
是你干的吗 是吗
Did you do this? Did you?
是你...是你
Did you...did you...
不 我孩子名叫克里斯 克里斯·丹尼尔斯
Uh, no. My son's name Chris, Chris Daniels.
他今天接受肾移植手术
He's in surgery today to get a new kidney.
让我查查他在哪个病房♥
Let me see if I can find what room he's in.
-谢谢 -你好 我是威尔逊医生
- Thank you. - Hi, I'm Dr. Wilson.
我是负责克里斯的一个医生
I'm one of Chris' doctors.
你好
Oh, hi.
我来的路上赶上堵车 我...
I hit so much traffic on the way over here, and I --
他还没有做手术
So, he's not in surgery yet?
如果他在做手术 我就迟到了
Well, if he is then I'm late,
因为我是他的医生
because I'm his surgeon.
太好了
Good. Okay.
所以我没有错过
So, I haven't missed it?
没有 我带你去见他
No, you haven't missed it. I can take you to him.
-对 谢谢 -好的
- Yes, please. Thank you. - Yeah.
血压没问题 你准备好了
BP looks good. You're ready to go.
我们也要为你做术前准备了
Well, we need to start prepping you, too.
我知道 但不能稍等一会吗
I know, but can't it wait just another minute?
我还没准备好离开他
I am not ready to leave him.
-他是我的 -别说出来 妈
- He is my -- - D-Don't say it, Mom!
心肝宝贝儿
My baby!
克里斯 辛西娅 你们准备好了吗
Chris, Cynthia, you about ready for surgery?
你可以到手术室再给他准备
You can start his prep in the O.R.
谢谢 爱德华兹
Thank you, Edwards.
好消息
Hey, guys. Good news.
猜我发现了谁
Guess who I found looking for you?
爸
Dad?
什么情况
What the hell?
辛西娅 我只想看看克里斯
Cynthia, look, I just wanted to check on Chris.
你怎么知道我们在哪
How did you know where we were?
他在网上发状态了
He posted it online.
今天是换肾日
Today's kidney day.
我根本不知道他得到新肾脏了
I had no idea he was even getting a new kidney.
你必须离开 肯 现在
You need to leave, Ken... right now.
辛西娅 我向天发誓
Cynthia, I swear to God --
好了 够了
All right, now that's enough.
-够了 -抱歉 先生 你...
- That's enough. - I-I'm so sorry, sir, why don't you
克里斯也是我的儿子
Hey! Chris is my son, too.
-我已经允许你不经我♥干♥了很多事 -允许我
- Now, I let you do a lot of stuff without me. - Let me?!
他也是我的孩子 我有权在这里
He is my kid, too. I have a right to be here.
-我就想知道他怎么样 -出去
- I just want to know he's okay. - Get out!
克里斯 哥们 跟你老爸说句话
Chris, buddy, talk to your old man here.
爸 走吧
Dad, go.
快给我滚走
Get the hell out of here.
好了 赶快离开
Okay, let's go now.
这是我孩子
This is my son.
-出去 -我理解
- Get out! - Look, I understand --
-我有权在这 -出去
- I have a right to be here. - Get out!
听见没 我有权利
You hear me? I have rights!
我们先坐下吧
Hey, why don't we sit down?
你为什么要带他来这
Why'd you bring him here?
-我很抱... -你为什么这么做
- I'm sor- - Why would you do that?!
辛西娅 你想先坐下吗
Cynthia, do you want to sit down?
实习医生格蕾
第十三季 第十四集
今天有重要的移植手术
Hey, big transplant today.
别跟我说话 我生你气
Don't talk to me. I'm mad at you.
-天呐 你去了 -对
- Oh, God, did you go? - Yes.
现在我每天晚上都想去那吃
Now I want to eat there every night.
早都跟你说了 你吃牛排之类了吗
I told you. Did you have the steak things?
我吃了两份 然后甜点来了
I had two, and then the dessert tray came.
我会去看看 但我觉得推迟
Uh, I'll come look, but I think that you're right
你病人的前交叉韧带手术
to delay your patient's ACL surgery
等到她生完孩子是对的
until after she delivers.
谢谢你的意见 罗宾斯医生
Thank you for the consult, Dr. Robbins.
我不知道你怎么做到的
I do not know how you do it.
我不知道你怎么会对她这么礼貌
I don't know how you can be polite to her.
是啊 她最差劲了
Oh, I know. She's the worst.
对 我就做不到
Yeah. I couldn't do it,
特别是在她耍了韦伯之后
not after the way she screwed Webber over.
对啊 我得走了
Yeah, right. Got to go.
明尼克只是接受了一份工作
All Minnick did was take a job she was offered.
不 她偷了那份工作
No, she stole that job.
但你应该很熟悉
But you're rather familiar with the concept
偷工作这个概念 对吗
of job stealing, aren't you?
凯普娜 你能赶得上
Uh, Kepner, are you up to speed
-那个重要的肾移植手术吗 -可以 -好
- on the big resident transplant? - Yes. Yes. - Good.
都交给你了 我得走了
You are running the show. I have to leave.
-你能行吗 -可以 当然行
- Are you up for that? - Yes. I -- yes.
你要去哪
Uh -- uh, where are you going?
我还以为是你主管的
I thought you were running the show.
要去戴维营参加一个高峰会议
Camp David for a summit meeting.
等等 真的戴维营
Wait, actual Camp David?
她走了
Well, she's gone.
说不定你也可以把她的工作抢了
Maybe you can steal her job, too.
你呼我要一个临时的起搏器
You paged me for a temp pacemaker?
对 她需要一个永久的
Yeah, she needs a permanent one,
但拿不到许可 所以
but can't get consent, so...
你需要许可 我同意了
Well, you need approval? You got it.
她什么情况 中毒还是什么
What is she, intoxicated or something?
无名氏 她对时间和地点
Jane Doe, no I.D. -- - She's confused and disoriented
没有判断能力
to the time and place.
女士 你能告诉我你的名字吗
Ma'am, can you tell me your name?
没有 没名字
No, no names.
帽子有名字 猫可没有
Names are for hats, not for cats.
你把蛇放在帽子里
You put the snake in the hat.
我们问过她了
We did ask that.
我要告诉格伦代尔 她有所有的图案
I'll tell Grendel. Grendel has all the patterns.
她能看出来规律
She sees the patterns.
她能看出来规律 我能看出来规律
She sees the patterns, I see the patterns.
-你看不见图表 -好了
- You don't see the diagram... - Okay.
-因为我看见图表了 -好了 女士
- ...because I see the diagrams! - Okay, okay, ma'am.
你看不懂图表
You don't know the diagrams.
-你看不懂图表 -好了 好了
- You don't know the diagrams! - Okay, okay!
我们会注射一些东西让你放松 好吗
We're gonna give you something to relax you, all right?
两单位安定
Two I.V. Of lorazepam.
-全血球计数 化学品及毒品检验 呼叫精神科 -好
- CBC, chem 1 and a tox screen, and call psych. - Okay.
这个起搏器得有多久了
So, how old is that pacemaker?
这可是起搏器界的福特平托啊
That is the Ford Pinto of pacemakers.
福特平托:20世纪70年代福特一款汽车
好了 女士 我们要
Right. Okay, ma'am, we're gonna take
把这个旧的起搏器取出来 换一个崭新的
that old pacemaker out and give you a brand new, shiny one.
听起来怎么样
How's that sound?
为了蛇吗
Ahh -- For the snakes?
为了蛇
It's for the snakes.
-对 -为了蛇
- Yeah. - For the snakes.
你的血压很高
Your BP is through the roof.
我们必须在手术前使之降到正常水平
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表