她会不会觉得这很奇怪
Does she think it's weird?
我们刚...我们还不太了解...
I mean, we just... We don't really kn...
我们刚认识 可...我们亲密无间过
We just met. But we got really close.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
科里 我们要告诉你...一个坏消息
Corey, we have some... very bad news.
霍利...
Holly...
今天过得很艰难
has had a hell of a day
现在还无法接受探访 所以...
and is just not really up for visitors right now, so...
好的 那...真是太好了
Oh. Oh, okay. Well, that's... that's great.
我是说 她没事 太好了
I-I mean, t-that she's okay.
我刚刚很担心她会...
I-I was so worried that...
所以你现在可以回家了 晚安
Yeah, so you can go home now. Good night.
晚安
Uh, good night.
我得说 她说的没错
I mean, she's not wrong.
这小伙真俊 你不妨试试
He is cute. Maybe you should hit that.
你真是太太太邪恶了
You are a dark, dark person.
我今晚没法过去
I can't get together tonight.
好吧 没关系
Okay. No big deal.
我...我有一个病人马上就要生产了
I just... I have a patient who's in labor
宝宝患有先天性髋关节脱位 我整晚都要在这儿盯着
with a baby with CDH, and I'm gonna be here all night.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
没事的 我理解
Of course. I understand.
只是...
Just...
我真的很期待这次约会
I was looking forward to it, is all.
我整天都在盼着你出现
I look for you. All day.
当我 当我转过一个转角
When I, when I turn a corner
或者路过扫描室的时候
or I pass by one of the scan rooms.
还有 等电梯的时候
Uh, getting on an elevator.
我渴望着 也许我能看到你 哪怕只是匆匆一瞥
I hope that maybe I'll just catch a glimpse of you.
而当我...看到你的时候...
And when I... see you...
每一次 都会让我有点...
every time, it makes me catch my breath...
难以呼吸
just a little.
我的心跳会加速 手心会出汗
And my heart speeds up. My palms sweat.
看着你...
Seeing you...
跟你说话 还有...
talking to you, and...
触碰你
touching you.
令我忘却其他一切
It's all I can think about.
真的吗
It is?
我迫不及待想要进行我们的赤♥裸♥计划
I can't wait for our naked plans.
但多一晚等待 多一晚期待
But one more night of anticipation
也不会太糟糕
doesn't have to be the worst thing.
嗨 内森
Hey. Hi. Nathan.
不 抱歉 我得取消我们的约会了
No, I'm sorry. I have to cancel.
我今天上班太累了
I've had a tough day
没办法让你过来了
and I'm just not up for any visitors.
好的 看明天可不可以吧
Yes, let's try for tomorrow.
好 晚安
Okay. Good night.
莱姆走了 你让他父母带他回去了
Liam's gone? You let his parents take him home?!
他是我的病人
He was my patient!
我们不能违背他父母的意愿
We can't keep a minor for treatment
留未成年人在院治疗 尤其是当治疗方法
against his parents' will, especially when that treatment
违背父母的宗教信仰的时候
goes against their religious beliefs.
他们有权坚持他们的信仰
They have a right to those beliefs,
我们必须要尊重这一点
and we have to respect that.
当然 可如果...如...
Of course! But maybe... m...
万一他的肿瘤破裂出血呢 万一他中风了呢
W-What if his tumor starts to bleed? What if he strokes out?
他一醒来他们就签署了拒绝医嘱协议
They signed an AMA as soon as he woke up.
听着 这孩子自己一个人坐火车过来求我们帮他
Look, the kid took a train all by himself to ask us for help.
他要的是真正的帮助 不是什么祷告或者点在额头的橄榄油
Actual help. Not prayers and olive oil on his head.
没有监护人的同意 任何神经外科医生
No neurosurgeon will cut into a kid's skull
都不能对一名儿童进行手术
without parental consent.
因为这是非法的
Because it's illegal.
那我们能争取到法♥院♥强制命令吗
Can we get a court order?
如果他们的信仰禁止他们接受医学治疗
State law protects families from prosecution
州法律保护这些家庭免于被起诉
if their faith prohibits them from seeking medical care.
而根据你的过往经历 我会认为你
And I would think that you, with your history,
现在比其他任何人都
of all people, would want to follow
愿意遵从法律条文
the letter of the law right now.
昨晚怎么样
How'd it go?
他没过来
He didn't come over.
为什么
Why?
不知道 但我听到她打电♥话♥告诉他取消约会
I don't know, but I heard her call him and cancel,
之后她一整晚都待在屋里
and then she didn't come out of her room the whole night.
你偷听了吧
Were you eavesdropping?
没有
No.
大概吧
Maybe.
我只是好奇
I was curious.
又刚巧在走廊里站着
Also, I was in the hall.
我当时想要把那巨大无比十分恐怖的肿瘤移走
I figured I should move the big, giant, scary tumor
或者扔了
or something.
-我有个巨大无比十分恐怖的肿瘤 -你说什么
- I have a giant, scary tumor. - What?
我整晚都在研究它
I stayed up all night studying it,
终于找到了解决方案
and I think I solved it.
可现在你却告诉我 我本可以待在我自己
Now you're telling me I could have solved it
温暖舒适的家里解决它
from the comfort of my own home,
本可以坐在我的房♥间里 躺在我的床上...
my own bedroom, my own bed...
给我也来个巨大无比十分恐怖的肿瘤吧
I want a giant, scary tumor.
自己找去 我要去看我的病人了
Get your own. I got to go see my patient.
真的没来
All night?
我懂你的感受
I know.
霍利 我知道其他医生对你的病情无能为力
Holly, I know other doctors have failed you,
可那是因为他们没有突破常规去思考
but they were not thinking outside the box.
现在 我研究了你的心脏
Now, I have studied your heart,
研究了你的肿瘤 我能做得到
I've studied your tumor, and I can get this.
我自信我可以
I know I can.
-不 -听着
- Nope. - Look.
你知道吗 世界上只有六位医生
You know there's only six doctors in the world
能做这个手术 而我就是其中一个
that can do this surgery, and I am one of them?
听着 我们有机会...
Look, we have a shot...
不 不是的 你们... 给你们说了
No. No, you guys... look, I told you.
别再讨论
Ah. No revisiting.
也别再策划新方案
No hatching new plans.
我说了 治好我的脾脏
I told you, just fix up my spleen,
让我回去做自己的事 就这样
and then send me on my way, that's it.
霍利 这样能挽回你的生活
Holly, this could give you your life back.
好吧 可这就是我的生活
Yeah, but this is my life.
不需要挽回
I don't need it back.
不需要白色尖篱笆
I don't need the white picket fence
以及一堆孩子和狗在我身上爬
and the bunch of kids and dogs crawling all over me
或是你觉得你能给我的任何未来
or whatever kind of future you think you could give me
因为... 你给不了
because... you can't.
我不需要未来
I don't need a future.
我已经有我想要的了
I have exactly what I want right now.
这真的是你想要的吗
Is this really what you want?
我想要的...
What I want is to...
是个盲人帮我按♥摩♥
is to screw a blind man
之后和他搞在一起
after he's given me a spectacular massage.
我想在超大声做♥爱♥
I want to have really inappropriately loud sex
享受不合时宜的高声性♥爱♥
in one of those sound-bath domes.
做手术会阻碍这些
And having surgery's gonna get in the way with that,
所以 谢谢你 不过不必了
so, thank you, but no.
你感觉得到吗
Can you feel that?
稍等
Uh, hold on one second.
嘿 小子
Hey, there.
你还好吗
You okay?
我想找克莱夫医生
I'm looking for Dr. Karev.
我认识克莱夫医生
Well, I know Dr. Karev.
莱姆
Liam?
你在... 我来吧
What are you... uh, I-I got this one.
没事的
It's okay.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表