剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
我想问你些事
There's something I wanted to ask you.
说吧
Yeah?
你和彼得之间...
You and Peter --
你怎么知道他是命中注定的那个人
How'd you know?
这样啊
Well...
我觉得爱一个人
I think there's a difference
理想和现实
between loving the idea of someone...
两者之间难免有所差别
and actually loving who they really are.
听着 我得挂了 谢谢你
Listen, I got to go. Thanks for everything.
好 我们回头再聊
Okay. Well, um, I'll -- I'll talk to you later.
再见 伊丽莎白
Goodbye, Elizabeth.
我正往车♥库♥走
I'm headed to the garage.
我查到了指导会的内♥幕♥ 你肯定大吃一惊
I've got everything on mentor. You're not gonna believe it.
尼尔也牵涉其中吗
Is Neal involved?
岂止是牵涉 另有一份文件被加了密
Heavily. There's another file, but it's encrypted.
一会儿见
I'll see you in a moment.
探员
Agent.
你查看了我的电脑
You were on my computer.
我是伯利根探员 来自华盛顿部门
Agent Berrigan, D.C. Office.
我有搜查令许可调查此次指导会
I have a warrant for my investigation on mentor.
首都何来功夫操心我的行动
Why is D.C. Looking at my operation?
职责办擅自挪用资源
OPR appropriating resources
针对艺术品盗贼尼尔·卡夫瑞 迹象可疑
for Neal Caffrey, an art thief, raises questions.
这完全合法
It's all legitimate.
我知道
I know.
你还有什么发现
And what else did you find?
加密文件
Encrypted file.
我打不开
I couldn't open it.
我劝你还是还给我吧
I'd like it back.
博尔克
Burke.
福勒 你到底在干什么
Fowler. What the hell are you doing?
我就知道是你
Of course you're involved in this.
站那儿别动
Stay where you are.
放下武器
Lower your weapon.
你根本不知道自己犯了什么错
You have no idea what you're getting into.
-放下武器 -站那儿别动
- Lower your weapon. - Hey, just stay where you are.
你这是何必
Why are you doing this?
-我们都是自己人 -站住别动
- We're on the same team. - Stay where you are.
别动 你被卷了进来
Stay where you are. You're in way over your head here.
你完全不知道这有多棘手
You have no idea what you're getting involved in.
你不会对一名探员开枪的
You don't want to shoot an agent.
慢慢放下枪
Now put your gun down. Drop the weapon.
-放下枪 -你才放下枪
- Put your gun down! - Drop the weapon!
-放下枪 -快放下
- Put the gun down now! - Drop the weapon! Drop it!
吸气吸气 福勒
Breathe, breathe. Breathe, Fowler.
-你怎么知道他穿防弹衣 -其实我不知道
- How'd you know he was wearing a vest? - I didn't.
指导会到底是怎么回事
What the hell is mentor?
指导会是合法的 博尔克
Mentor is legit, Burke.
卡夫瑞是我们的人了
Caffrey works for us now.
他和凯特是职责办的深层卧底
He and Kate are deep undercover for OPR.
职责办才没有这种人
OPR doesn't have deep-cover agents.
你是在帮他销声匿迹
You are helping him disappear.
他自己想走
He wants to go.
你又和他见过面了
You met with him again.
尼尔要走了 告诉我他在哪儿
Neal is gonna disappear. I need to know where he is.
快告诉我
Tell me where he is.
你干嘛这么在乎他
Why do you care?
把硬盘给我
Give me the drive.
你到底说不说
You want me to upload this to D.C.,
别逼我把这些上传给首都那边的人看
or do we have something to talk about?
他在哈德逊小机场 4号♥机库
Airstrip by the Hudson, hangar four.
尼尔
Neal.
你是来逮捕我吗
Are you here to arrest me?
我还是平民一个
I'm still a civilian.
我知道了指导会的事
And I know about mentor.
也知道你可以就这么一走了之 完全合法
And I know you can walk away, and it's all legal.
那你来干什么
Then what are you doing here?
因为我是你的挚友
I'm here as your friend.
你也知道 不管怎样 我都会上飞机
You understand I'm getting on that plane.
这也是你人生中最大的错误
I also know you're making the biggest mistake of your life.
这是最好的结局 彼得
This is what's best for everyone, Peter.
你我彼此间
You go back to your life.
都各自回到原本的生活
I get to have one of my own.
难道这里没有你的生活吗
You already have one right here.
这里有人关心你在乎你
You have people who care about you.
你的出现 使一切都改变了
You make a difference.
真的
You do.
谢谢你给我这个
Thank you for this.
我得走了
I got to go.
唯独对我 你没有说再见
You said goodbye to everyone but me.
为什么
Why?
-我不知道 -你知道 告诉我
- I don't know. - Yeah, you do. Tell me.
-我不知道 彼得 -为什么
- I don't know, Peter. - Why?
-你心里知道 -我要你亲口说
- You know why. - Tell me.
因为自始至终 我只在乎你的感受
'cause you're the only one who could change my mind.
你这么在乎我吗
Did I?
猫咪和耗子都是傻瓜
拼命守护自己爱的人和周围的一切
我们无法安排他们未来的路
只能祈祷这一切都是美好的
因为傻瓜都一样 都会执着在对方身旁
感谢一直以来支持人人猫鼠游戏组的小傻瓜们
我们第二季的时候 不见不散
彼得
Peter.
不
No, no, no, no! No! No!
-不 -别过去
- No! - Stay here.
-不 -快退后
- No! No! - Stay back!
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表