剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
一名美国参议员出于正当防卫射杀一个
in self-defense?
已被定罪的警♥察♥杀手
I think they'll believe me.
我想他们会相信我
Pratt!
普拉特
Put down the gun.
放下枪
Put the weapons down!
放下武器
Drop the gun, James.
放下枪 詹姆斯
He's dead.
他死了
I didn't want to shoot him.
我没想杀他
I'm a witness.
我是目击证人
You thought he was gonna shoot.
你以为他要开枪
But I'm still gonna have to take you in.
但我还是要把你带回去
James, don't do this.
詹姆斯 别这样
I'll testify for you.
我会为你作证
Drop the gun.
放下枪
Can't do it, Peter.
恕难从命 彼得
James, drop the gun.
詹姆斯 放下枪
I will shoot.
我会开枪
You won't.
你不会
That's a warning, James.
这是警告 詹姆斯
I told you to drop the gun!
我说了 放下枪
James?
詹姆斯
Don't move.
不许动
Your gun -- on the ground now!
立刻把枪放到地上
It was Bennett.
是贝内特干的
And where is Bennett?
贝内特人呢
He's still in the building.
他还在大楼里
Be on the lookout for James Bennett.
立刻去找詹姆斯·贝内特
He may be armed.
他可能持有武器
Peter, you have the right to remain silent.
彼得 你有权保持沉默
Anything you do or say can be used against you
但你的行为及所说的话都可能作为
in a court of law.
呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权请律师
Don't bother.
别费事了
Neal. Thank god you're okay.
尼尔 谢天谢地你没事
Stop.
停
I already saw it.
我已经看见了
I'm not sure what you mean.
我不明白你什么意思
Ellen made a copy of the report from the day she arrested you
从你因谋杀上司被爱伦逮捕那天起
for murdering your supervising officer.
她就把记录做了备份
Forensics matched the bullet to your service revolver.
经鉴定子弹和你的配枪相匹配
You told me they stole your spare firearm.
你跟我说他们偷了你的备用枪
I might have mixed up the details.
我或许把细节搞混了
You're smarter than that.
你可聪明得多
You choose your words carefully, like me.
你言谈用词非常小心 就像我
Who put this in your head?
谁给你灌输的这种想法
You did.
是你
That day cost you 30 years of your life.
那一天让你搭进去三十年
You don't forget that.
所以你绝对不会忘
Those are details you would never mix up.
更绝对不会搞混细节
What do you want to talk about?
你想谈什么
You shot him because you got in deep with the wrong people,
你杀了他 因为你跟恶徒纠缠不清
and you crossed a line you couldn't come back from.
而且一步走错就再也无法回头
Drop the gun.
放下枪
Hands on the car.
手放车上
I'm sorry, James.
抱歉 詹姆斯
If I keep looking through that, what else am I gonna find?
如果我继续看 还会发现什么
You'll find that Pratt was bad.
你会发现普拉特很不干净
What about you?
那你呢
Why did you come back here?
你为什么要回来
I came back here to say goodbye to you.
我来跟你道别
What is it, Diana?
怎么了 戴安
Pratt's dead.
普拉特死了
What?
什么
Callaway arrested Peter for his murder.
卡拉威以谋杀罪逮捕了彼得
No Listen to me.
不 听我说
Peter said James shot Pratt in self-defense.
彼得说詹姆斯因正当防卫射杀了普拉特
James has to come in and tell them. Okay.
詹姆斯必须过来说明一切 好
Neal, Peter's gun killed Pratt.
尼尔 普拉特是死于彼得的枪下
There's gunshot residue on Peter's hands.
彼得手上有射击残留物
It doesn't look good. Find James.
情况不妙 找到詹姆斯
What did you do, dad?
你做了什么 老爸
They arrested Peter for Pratt's murder.
他们以谋杀普拉特罪名逮捕了彼得
What did you do?
你做了什么
It was self-defense.
是正当防卫
All you have to do is tell the truth,
你只要把真♥相♥说出来
and Peter goes free.
彼得就能无罪释放
I can't do it.
我不能那么做
I can't let the bureau put a murder weapon back in my hand.
我不能再让局里给我冠上谋杀罪
The bureau doesn't believe him.
他们不相信他
He was investigating Pratt off-book.
他是在私下调查普拉特
You're the only other person who knows what happened.
知情者就只有你一个了
They'll cuff me, Neal.
他们会把我铐上 尼尔
Once they get me, I'll never get away.
一旦落到他们手上 我就再也逃不掉了
You're gonna testify, and you're gonna clear Peter's name.
你必须去证明彼得的清白
You show me you're better than this.
让我看看你是能做得更好
You show me you're a decent man!
让我知道你是个正派的人
The things I've done...
我做的那些事
Are in the past.
都过去了
I'm sorry, son.
抱歉 孩子
Dad, please. Do this for me.
爸爸 拜托 就当为了我
Don't!
别
Don't make me do something I'll regret.
别逼我做我会后悔的事
I'm gonna give you some advice.
我给你点忠告
In this life, somebody always takes a fall.
这一生中 总有人会栽跟头
Don't let it be you.
可别是你
Bye, dad.
再见 爸爸
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表