剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
This medallion isn't registered to you. This is fraud!
这块执照牌并不是你的 这是欺诈
Says the man driving a cab under an assumed name.
开着用假名登记的出租的人还好意思说
Unless -- is this your real name?
除非 这是你的真名吗
Oh, nice try, suit.
想得美 探员叔
Hal Hoover is just trying to make an honest living.
哈尔·胡佛只是在正当谋生
He's neither honest, nor living.
他既不诚实 也不存在
Why is he driving a cab?
他为什么开出租
To vacuum for tips.
为了听炒股经
From sex lives to stock tips, the Hal Hoover story.
哈尔·胡佛听到的不是性生活就是炒股经
I got them to let you off with a fine.
我说服他们 让你交罚款就算了
So you're done here.
这事完了
I'm done?
完了吗
Yeah, well, somebody should have the key.
钥匙应该在谁手里
Are you aware of the legwork required
你知道在纽约合法驾驶
to legally operate a yellow cab in New York City?
黄色出租车需要费多大劲吗
Yes, you can rent or buy a medallion
知道 你可以从租车协会
from the Taxi & Limousine Commission.
租或者买♥♥执照牌
The potential for profit is enormous!
执照牌带来的潜在利润相当可观
I know, the medallions are auctioning
我知道 每个汽车执照牌的竞拍价
for about a million dollars each.
都要一百万美元左右
How did you get yours?
你这个是怎么来的
I paid -- in full.
我可是分文不少买♥♥下来的
I'm sure you can guess.
我想你猜也猜得到
Don't want to know.
没什么兴趣知道
That medallion is the only thing
这个执照牌是证明我开的
separating me from being a gypsy, suit.
不是红牌租车的唯一凭证 长官
A gypsy!
红牌出租车
And now some hack is driving around with a counterfeit.
现在有别的出租车在靠山寨执照牌揽生意
I get it.
懂了
Upstanding citizen Hal Hoover has brought me a case.
正直市民哈尔·胡佛给了我个案子
Wait, so let me process this --
等等 让我先把这事理一理
Mozzie drives a cab to gather intel on his fares?
蚊子开出租车 好从乘客身上搜集情报
Calls it his yellow girlfriend.
他把那车称作他的黄色女友
Oh, that makes me uncomfortable.
听着真别扭
Well, it's a common phrase amongst cabbies.
车租车司机经常这么形容自己的车
I reviewed his bill of sale. It's legit.
我看了他的卖♥♥据 是合法的
Shows that he purchased the medallion four months ago.
他是四个月前买♥♥的这个执照牌
All right, so why does the Taxi & Limousine Commission
好吧 那为什么租车协会说
say Luke Dusarque of Gotham Taxi owns it?
哥谭出租公♥司♥的卢克·杜塞克是持有人呢
His girlfriend's stepping out.
他女朋友劈腿了
Cute -- my working theory is that
真逗 我觉得是
someone from the TLC is manipulating records.
租车协会内部有人篡改记录
Yeah, but the real owner could file a report.
但正主可以报案啊
Well, not if you target victims who would be afraid to report it,
除非他专挑不敢报案的呢
like new cabbies or recent immigrants.
比如菜鸟司机或者才入美的移♥民♥
But whoever stole it is covering their tracks.
但偷执照牌的人 很会掩盖痕迹
There's no link to any of the employees at TLC.
没有蛛丝马迹指向任何租车协会员工
Then we go after the buyer.
那我们就从买♥♥家方面入手
Want us to subpoena Dusarque's records?
要传唤杜塞克交出记录吗
You want to put Hal Hoover down
你要把哈尔·胡佛当成
as the main testimony backing that request?
支持这一要求的重要证人吗
You ever ask yourself if it's worth it?
你有想过这么做值不值得吗
Do I wonder why I don't arrest Mozzie
你是问我有没有想过直接逮捕蚊子
and be done with it? Yes.
了结此事 对
Every time he opens his mouth, I reach for my cuffs.
每次只要他一开口 我都会去摸手铐
But it looks like he may be right.
但也许他是对的
So what, then?
那要怎么做
We ask Dusarque for his records straight up?
直接问杜塞克要他的记录吗
Yeah, but I don't think
对 不过我觉得
he'll hand them over to an FBI agent.
他不会轻易交给一个联邦探员
Peter Billings?
彼得·比林斯
Sounds like a TV anchor.
听着好像主持人的名字
No TLC for my TLC ID?
这么粗暴地对待我的新身份啊
Oh, I've been waiting on a TLC joke,
我就等着你说个双关的笑话
but that was not good.
结果一点都不好笑
I'll work on it. Please don't.
我会继续努力的 还是别了吧
Peter Billings. I need to see your fare book.
彼得·比林斯 我要查一下你的车费记录
TLC agents are glorified DMV reps.
租车协会的人其实就是车管所代表
I wouldn't flash that too much.
如果是我 就不那么招摇
I'm just getting into character. Please don't.
我就是想入戏嘛 算了吧
I'll tell you, guys -- miracle of life?
伙计们 要我说 生活的奇迹是什么
The only miracle is that I didn't get a hernia
唯一的奇迹就是我频繁地清洗
scrubbing the stains out of my floor mats.
地毯上的污物 却没得疝气
What's he doing here?
他在这干嘛
His best Columbo impression?
模仿神探科伦坡
He's not Columbo. I'm Columbo. Get him out of here.
他又不是科伦坡 我才是 赶紧把他带走
All right.
好吧
It's the third time someone's given birth in my cab.
已经是第三次有人在我车上分娩了
I mean, I'm not even a father!
我自己都还没有小孩
I feel like a freaking midwife!
搞得我好像个接生婆似的
Peter Billings of the TLC.
我是租车协会的彼得·比林斯
I need to speak with Luke Dusarque, please.
我要找卢克·杜塞克
Office.
在办公室
Thank you. Frank, bring the keys to 6v92.
谢谢 弗兰克 带好6V92的车钥匙
I swear, I've never seen
我发誓 我这辈子
that amount of copper pipe in my life.
都没见过那么多铜管
You know that plastic is the newest thing now, right?
现在都用塑料了 知道吗
Hey! You...Hal!
你 哈尔
You drove me to Katz's deli the other day.
前两天你送我去卡茨熟食店
I left my wallet in your car.
我把钱包忘在你车里了
Oh, yeah. Katz's, right --
对 卡茨熟食店 没错
The bad tipper.
你给的小费超少
Really? Bad tipper?
是吗 少吗
Is that why you drove off with $500 of my money?
所以你卷走了我的500美元绝尘而去
Yeah. Yeah. Not so sassy now, are we?
这会儿没话说了 是吧
I'd like a word with you, please?
我有话跟你说
Whoever said the customer's always right
说顾客永远是对的的人
never met the customer, am I right?
肯定没接过客 你们说对不对
That's funny.
有意思
Carmen's pulling 8r62 out now.
卡门正驾驶8R62离开车位
You didn't trust Peter and I alone on this?
你不放心我跟彼得两个人调查这件事
Three in the hand is better than none in the bush.
三鸟在手好于无鸟在林
Stop trying to make that a saying. Did you get anywhere?
那不是俗语 有什么发现没
Did I? I was chatting with Earl here.
我吗 我一直在跟厄尔聊天呢
I guess every so often, the cabbies come in and find
我猜这些出租车司机 会偶尔看到
that Dusarque has left a new car on the lot.
杜塞克在停车场上停了辆新车
If I can get inside that cab, I could hack the GPS.
如果我能进那辆车 就可以侵入它的GPS
Oh, and pull a home base
然后查出
on where the medallions are coming from?
那些假执照牌的老巢
Well, we don't have time to break in and hot wire it.
没时间强行打开车门 短路点火了
We'll need the key.
我们得拿到钥匙
Frank, where are we on those keys?
弗兰克 钥匙拿来了没
You have your 5v78 paperwork on you?
你带5V78的文件了吗
They can't take everything away from Hal Hoover.
他们不能抢走哈尔·胡佛的一切
Why?
怎么了
'cause a bill of sale looks a lot like a lease agreement
因为一个忙昏头的女人 会分不清买♥♥卖♥♥契约
to a busy woman.
跟租赁合同
Let's go get your wallet back.
那就去找你的钱包吧
Look, lady, we dropped you off at your destination,
女士 我们是在你的目的地把你放下后
we charged your card, end of story.
划了你的卡 事情就是这个样子
Luke Dusarque. Wanda said you needed me?
我是卢克·杜塞克 旺达说你找我
Peter Billings, TLC.
我是租车协会的彼得·比林斯
Not afraid of losing repeat customers, huh?
你一点都不担心失去回头客嘛
Can't let people walk all over you.
不能让客人为所欲为
So?
什么事
Yeah, we've had rumors
是这样 我们得到消息说
of cabbies giving unreported cash rides.
有出租司机收取现金却未上报
I got to check your records. It's routine.
所以我要查一下你的记录 例行公事
Great. That the year?
好极了 这是这一整年的
The month.
这个月的
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表