剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I'm not sure I'd believe me.
我都不一定相信自己
It's a hole too deep to climb out of.
我们已经深陷泥潭没法脱身了
The only other option is to keep digging.
现在只能继续挖下去
All right, well, this is gonna be tricky.
好吧 但这次可棘手了
Peter will expect me to be standing right next to him the entire time.
彼得会要求我跟他形影不离
And so you shall... until...
那你就不离 直到...
we give him something to chase.
我们弄点东西让他追
All right. All right.
好吧 好吧
Well, when they see that image in the monitor, they'll pursue,
如果他们在监视屏上 肯定会追
but they'll still be able to track your movements.
但同时他们也能查到你的动向
Yeah? Let them try.
是吗 看我的
Nice, Moz.
很好 蚊子
Nice. All right, that will buy me some time.
很好 这能给我争取不少时间
Next, I'll disassemble the Pascal.
然后 我把帕斯卡拆下
The real one is exponentially larger.
真品可比这个大好几倍
Getting it out is gonna be a problem.
怎样脱身是个大♥麻♥烦
We don't have time to plan a rooftop escape.
我们没时间计划屋顶逃脱
And neither one of us can carry it out.
而你我都没法把它弄出去
Moz, grab that serving tray from the coffee table.
蚊子 把咖啡桌上的托盘拿过来
All right.
好的
Critics say modern art
评论家将现代艺术视为
is a series of arbitrary shapes and colors --
一堆杂乱无序的图块和颜色
trash...
垃圾
that someone decided to call art.
有些人就是这么称呼艺术的
Yes, I'm well aware of the plebeian opinion.
是的 我十分清楚那些小市民的想法
Let's prove them right.
我们来作出证明吧
Hey, relax. You look great.
别紧张 你看上去很美
I'm not trying to look great. I'm trying to look the part.
我没打算得美 只打算演好角色
Diana, if you need ---
戴安 如果你需要...
Look, I know you overheard my conversation with Abigail.
我知道你听了我和艾比盖尔的谈话
I was just playing a role.
我只是扮演角色罢了
The best cons come from a place of truth.
最棒的谎言出自真实
This isn't the time, Caffrey.
不是谈这个的时候 卡夫瑞
If you ever want to talk -- that's all I'm saying.
如果你想找人谈谈 我就这意思
Ladies and gentlemen, Abigail has arrived.
女士们先生们 艾比盖尔到场
Wish me luck.
祝我好运
Luck.
好运
All right. Excellent.
好的 很好
I checked your anklet the other day.
我前两天查了你的脚链记录
Did you notice I was outside the marshals' New York office?
那你注意到我去纽约法警总部了对吧
That I did.
没错
I didn't set foot inside that building.
我没进那栋大楼一步
No, you don't have to set foot inside a building to case it.
没有 但你踩点可不需要进楼
I'm not gonna break in, Peter.
我不会闯入的 彼得
But you were tempted. I was.
但你有过想法 是的
But I decided that...
但是我还是觉得
your way is the best way.
你的办法才是最好的
Peter...
彼得
All right.
好的
When she gains access to the back room,
她进入后台之后
Diana will give her a window to make the theft.
戴安会给她机会下手
She makes her move, we'll move in to arrest her.
只要她一有动作 我们就能逮捕她
Is that it? Is there no security?
就这样 没有保安吗
I'll be keeping my eye on you.
我会盯着你的
Sounds good to me.
我很乐意
All right, get ready.
准备好
This is where she should make her move.
她该有所行动了
Oh, she sure did.
的确行动了
What are you doing?
你干什么
sorry.
抱歉
I just wasn't expecting it.
我只是没预料到
I don't get it.
我搞不懂了
Are we watching a date or a heist?
我们监控的是约会啊还是抢劫啊
Peter, you need to take a look at room 2.
彼得 来看一下2号♥房♥间
Get agents in that room right now!
立即调警力过去
And keep an eye on Abigail!
盯着阿比盖尔
FBI. You two guys head that way.
联调局 你们俩守住那里
Mike, over this way.
迈克 这边
Peter, he's on the third floor now.
彼得 他现在在三楼
All security to the third floor.
所有的警卫到三楼集♥合♥
All security to the third floor.
所有的警卫到三楼集♥合♥
He's back on the first floor.
他回到了一楼
What's going on? I don't know.
怎么了 我也不知道
Jones, any eyes on him?
琼斯 看到他了吗
Now all the cameras are jammed.
摄像头都失灵了
God.
天呐
She got the Pascal!
她偷了帕斯卡
Spread out! Everyone on an exit! Yes, sir.
分散 每人守住一个出口 是 长官
Lock this whole place down!
全部封锁起来
All right. Move out on 42.
了解 开始行动
How the hell did this happen?
见鬼的这是怎么回事
You check the roof?
检查过屋顶没
It's the weakest security point on any museum.
所有的博物馆都是那里安保最薄弱
Somebody check the roof. Copy that.
检查一下屋顶 收到
She knew we were watching her.
她知道我们在监控她
And while she had the perfect alibi,
她有完美的不在场证明
her accomplices took this right from under our noses.
她的同伙负责从我们眼皮底下把东西偷走
To pull this off, she had to have an inside man.
计划要想成功 她肯定需要个内应
What I can tell,
确定的是
there were at least two accomplices.
至少有两名共犯
L.E.D.s to hide their faces.
用发光二级管遮住面部
And a video jammer to black out the camera.
用视频屏蔽器干扰摄像头
It doesn't explain how they got the Pascal out.
但还是不知道他们怎么把帕斯卡弄出去的
Maybe it's still in the museum --
也许它还在里面
Behind a false wall or disguised as a different piece of art.
藏在假墙后面或者伪装成其它的艺术品
Hiding in plain sight? Maybe.
近在眼前 有可能
So, I finished interviewing the museum staff.
我询问了博物馆的工作人员
Any suspects?
有嫌犯吗
Not yet. We'll keep digging.
还没有 我们会继续调查
But so far, they're coming up clean.
但目前为止 他们都是清白的
Maybe we should take a break --
也许我们休息一会儿
Just come back to it with fresh eyes.
再看录像会发现新东西
You can go. I'm staying.
你走吧 我留下来
I'm missing something in these videos.
我肯定漏了些什么东西
There's something here.
里边肯定有什么东西
See you tomorrow.
明天见了
See ya.
明天见
Or there isn't something.
或者没有什么东西
Neal.
尼尔
Quite the air of melancholy after a successful heist.
在成功作案之后 气氛居然如此忧伤
I want to get this done.
我只想了结这事
When's the exchange?
什么时候交换
Tomorrow morning.
明天早上
And the suit?
猫咪探员呢
Probably still at the office going over video.
大概还在办公室研究录像
I was standing right next to him, Moz.
我就站在他旁边 蚊子
Peter made it so I could come back to New York,
因为彼得 我才能重返纽约
and in return, I stabbed him in the back.
而作为回报 我却背后捅了他一刀
It's just a piece of art, Neal.
只不过是件艺术品 尼尔
Weighed against finding out who killed Ellen?
在它和杀害爱伦的凶手之间权衡一下
You're right.
你说得对
We'll make the drop, and we'll put this behind us.
事情了结之后 我们就忘了这事
Is there an update on the case or something?
案子有新发现了吗
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
Please.
请进
I'm gonna need one of those.
我需要来点
What's wrong?
怎么了
I've been undercover a lot.
我做了很多回卧底
This has never happened to me before.
从没遇到过这种情况
This is about you and Abigail.
你和阿比盖尔
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表