剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I don't even know who attacked me.
我甚至不知道袭击我的是谁
Dennis Flynn.
是丹尼斯·弗林
That's impossible. He died in prison.
怎么可能 他早死在监狱了
This is Flynn Jr.,
是弗林二世
the son who's trying to revive the family business.
他儿子试图重振家族事业
We think he killed Ellen.
我们认为他杀了爱伦
We plan to bring them down -- for good this time.
我们打算扳倒他们 一劳永逸
Let me help you.
让我帮助你们
How bad are you injured?
你受了多重的伤
Ah, it's just a bruised rib.
只是撞伤了肋骨
It's nothing I haven't slept off before.
以前也遇到过 睡一觉就好了
I'll be in touch.
我会联♥系♥你们
Have fun in school. Okay.
在学校玩得开心 好的
Bye-bye.
拜拜
You okay?
你还好吗
No. I'm not.
不 不好
Do you believe him?
你相信他吗
Right now, I want to focus on taking Flynn down.
现在 我只想专心扳倒弗林
This is Dennis Flynn Jr..
这是丹尼斯·弗林二世
Years ago, the Flynn crime family was dismantled.
多年前 弗林犯罪家族土崩瓦解
He's spent the last 10 years trying to rebuild it.
十年来 他都在努力重振旗鼓
According to Organized Crime,
据组织犯罪科说
Flynn did so by moving into the white-collar world.
为达目的 弗林转向了精英犯罪领域
His latest venture is personal.
他最近的冒险行动属于私人范畴
The Flynns started making money by bootlegging whiskey.
弗林家族一开始靠非法售卖♥♥威士忌赚钱
After prohibition ended, they moved into counterfeiting
禁酒令取消后 他们转向了造假酒
and used the Conroy family for distribution
利用康罗伊家族进行销♥售♥
until they had a falling out.
后来他们分道扬镳了
I have google, too.
我也可以搜谷歌♥啊
Flynn doesn't normally get his hands dirty.
弗林一般不会亲力亲为
But because of the family history,
但是由于家族历史
he's handling this himself.
他现在亲自动手
It's a decent fake.
仿得不错
The relief on the lettering is a little shallow,
烫印的浮雕有些薄
but if you've never held a bottle before, you wouldn't know that.
但是没摸过这种酒瓶的人是不会知道的
True test, however, is in the palate.
然而 真正考验的是味道
If you're pouring, I'll take a dram.
如果你要倒酒 我也想来点
For Flynn, this venture symbolizes everything
对弗林来说 这次冒险象征着
that once was great about the family.
他家族曾经拥有的荣耀
It's not about profit. It's about pride.
这无关利润 而是关乎自尊心
Even so, there's always money in good fake booze.
话虽如此 假酒造得好颇能赚钱
Which this is not.
这酒不咋地
It's bottom shelf mixed with caramel coloring.
这就是掺了焦糖色素的低级货
Counterfeiting is all about creating the closest simulation
伪造的精髓在于 以最小的代价
to the real thing at a fraction of the cost.
造出和真品最像的东西
Flynn needs better taste for a low price.
弗林需要低价造出更好的酒
I can make a better product for him, gain his trust.
我可以为他造更好的酒 获取他的信任
Of course your resume includes whiskey counterfeiting.
显然你还有造假威士忌的本事
Well, basic alcohol counterfeiting.
基础的酒类伪造
Once you know the fundamentals, you can --
只要你知道了基本原理 就可以...
Good, we can get him on distribution of counterfeit items.
很好 我们可以在他贩假酒时抓住他
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Thanks, guys.
谢谢各位
We arrest Flynn for distribution? That's it?
我们以贩假酒的罪名逮捕弗林 就这样吗
We don't have enough evidence for murder... yet.
我们目前还没有充分的证据证明他谋杀
But if we can prove distribution,
但是如果我们能证实他造假酒
he'll be locked up, and we'll be able to collect evidence.
他就能蹲大牢 我们可以趁机搜集证据
You're the boss.
你说了算
I want you to teach Jones
我要你把自己知道的
everything you know about whiskey counterfeiting.
造假威士忌的知识全都教给琼斯
You can't bench me on this.
这事你不能让我袖手旁观
Yeah. I can.
我能
It would take me a month to teach Jones everything I know,
教琼斯得花一个月的时间
and you need me to make a good counterfeit.
你需要我来伪造
Are you ransoming your skills?
你在进行技术勒索吗
Look, if it were easy to do,
如果那么容易
Flynn wouldn't have such a hard time finding a good one.
弗林就不用费尽心机去找高手了
You're too close to this.
你和这事关系太密切了
You really think you can keep a smile on your face
就他做的那些事 你真觉得
when you're standing in front of that guy after what he's done?
当你站在那家伙面前时还能保持微笑吗
Yeah, I do... because I have to.
可以 因为我必须
What are your thoughts on approaching him?
你打算怎么接近他
I must have lost my mind.
我一定是疯了
I went to New Jersey of my own free will.
我居然自愿去了新泽西
If you want to get flavor extracts
如果你想买♥♥到香精
or find a discount tanning salon, there's no better place.
或享受打折的日光浴沙龙 那里再好不过了
Six different factories conveniently lined up
六家不同的工厂一字排开
for clandestine tasting.
专做地下调料
Just this one vial could make the entire Hudson river
这小小的一瓶就能让整条哈德逊河
taste like...oh, bacon.
尝起来像 熏肉
Add that to your to-do list.
添加到你的任务清单吧
So, have you decided what brand we're gonna forge?
你决定我们要伪造哪个牌子的酒了吗
Shackleton Whiskey.
沙克尔顿威士忌
The Shackleton -- dug out of the Antarctic ice after
沙克尔顿 欧内斯特·沙克尔顿的悲剧旅程终结后
Ernest Shackleton's ill-fated journey came to an abrupt end.
人们从南极的冰层里挖出来的威士忌
Probably because he brought more whiskey than supplies.
也许他带多了威士忌 带少了补给品
They say you can taste the frozen tundra in every bottle.
据说 每瓶酒里都能品尝出冰冻苔原的味道
What do you think that tastes like, Moz?
你觉得那是什么样的味道 蚊子
Penguin feathers.
企鹅的羽毛味
I have no idea. My only bottle of Shackleton...
我不知道 我唯一的一瓶沙克尔顿
Was lost in a bet to me.
输给了我
Yeah, only because you cheated.
因为你作弊了
Illegal usage of gum drop lane.
非法使用了口香糖小道
You lost a $200,000 bottle of whiskey playing "Candy land"?
你玩"糖果乐园"游戏输了一瓶20万的威士忌
High-stakes Candy Land.
高赌注"糖果乐园"
Darling, the next time,
亲爱的 下次
would you please read the rules more carefully?
拜托你仔细读读规则
Thank you.
谢谢
We have a deal?
成交吗
Oh, we'll make you a couple bottles, I promise.
我们会给你造几瓶的 我保证
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Hey, are you going into the counterfeit-booze business?
你也涉足假酒业了吗
No, no. I'm getting a head start here on my Christmas shopping.
不不 我只是提前进行圣诞购物
Remind me to check the bottle of Barolo she got me last year.
记得提醒我检查她去年送我的巴罗洛葡萄酒
Yeah.
好
Look at that.
瞧瞧
Mmm, quite the bouquet of fruit.
果香浓郁
Hmm, I taste, uh, apples and peaches.
我尝到了 苹果和桃子
Plus toffee and caramel, with a hint of cinnamon.
还有咖啡和焦糖 还有一丝肉桂香
No penguin feathers.
没有企鹅的羽毛味
It's a complex mix. This isn't gonna be easy.
成份复杂 这可不容易
All right, I finished charring the oak.
好了 我烧焦橡木了
Okay, that should add some body to this cheap whiskey.
好 那应该能给这瓶廉价威士忌加点醇度
Ooh, we got a lot of work to do.
我们有得忙活了
We have a lot of work to drink.
是有得喝了
If we're gonna match that flavor,
要想味道一致
we're gonna have to taste the wares --
我们就得一直喝
repeatedly.
喝了又喝
In light of recent events, that will not be a problem.
最近发生了这么多事 借酒消愁也未尝不可
You know, whiskey comes from a Gaelic word mean--
威士忌来源于一个盖尔语单词 意思是
What?
怎么了
You said "Gaelic."
你说了"盖尔语"
A Gaelic word meaning "Water of life."
一个盖尔语单词 意思是"生命之水"
Now I understand that.
现在我懂了
Yeah, and tomorrow morning,
到明天早上
we are gonna find that name painfully ironic.
我们会痛苦地发现 那个名字很讽刺
Mmm, a touch more Ceylon cinnamon.
再加点锡兰肉桂
I think. Oh, come on. It's perfect.
我觉得 得了吧 已经完美了
You just want me to keep drinking
你只是想让我继续喝下去
so that I'll talk about my father.
然后开口谈我父亲的事
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表