剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Shepard can dig,
谢博德可是会查的
But she won't link Neal to the FBI.
可她发现不了尼尔和联调局的关系
Back in Steve's shoes.
又要变回斯蒂夫了
Sara, thank you for sacrificing
莎拉 谢谢你牺牲掉
Sterling Bosch's Ms. Fix-it.
斯特林·博施的消灾人
Just another day at white collar.
精英调查组就这样啊
Still no response from Sam?
始终没有山姆的回信吗
Could be anywhere.
不知道他在哪
Diana has a contact in D.C.
戴安在华盛顿有人
He offered to run a search on a Sam in the metro P.D. 30 years ago.
他可以调山姆三十年前的警局资料
Won't be easy without a... thanks,
不过难就难在... 谢了
Peter, but when Sam's ready to talk,
彼得 山姆想说的时候
he knows how to find me.
他知道上哪找我
What's going on? What do you mean?
怎么了这是 什么意思
I just offered you a potential avenue to find Sam,
我刚给了你找到山姆的捷径
and you're telling me no.
你拒绝了
I've been thinking about the timing of Ellen's death.
我在想有关爱伦死期的事
What about it?
怎么了
She's in WITSEC for close to three decades,
她已经接受证人保护计划将近三十年了
And a few weeks after her name pops up in some FBI report --
联调局的报告中冒出她名字的几周后...
You think whoever killed her had access?
你是说杀她的凶手有内应吗
We can't rule that out.
并非不可能
If Sam and I end up working together,
如果最后我和山姆合作了
I want you involved -- you know that.
我想让你加入 你知道的
Only if I keep the investigation off-book.
但我得私下调查
I never said that.
我可没那么说
You didn't have to. And will you?
你不必说 那你会吗
Neal, I know you want answers, and I want to help.
尼尔 我知道你想要真♥相♥ 我也想帮忙
But right now, I'm in no position
可现在 我没资格再去
to be breaking into another U-boat.
闯入另一个潜水艇了
I doubt this involves a submarine. Oh, no?
这次应该不会有潜水艇了 没有吗
Maybe he's got a blimp.
没准他有个小汽艇呢
Okay. All right.
行了 好吧
I get it.
我明白了
I need you focusing on Shepard.
我要你专注到谢博德的事上来
Someone who has no trouble working off-book.
人家可不在乎私下调查
Let me know if she contacts you.
她联♥系♥上你就通知我
I will.
好的
Good night, Peter.
晚安 彼得
Good night, Neal.
晚安 尼尔
Oh, I see you cleaned house at Pai Gow.
我见你在牌九场大杀四方啊
I see you've got a fake baby.
我见你弄了个假婴儿
And a lead on our mysterious Sam.
我找到神秘山姆的消息了
The gray SUV pinged at Zenith rent-a-car on Varick.
瓦里克镇的"真利时"租车所发现了那辆灰色SUV
That's great news. Still doesn't explain the baby.
是个好消息 但还是没说婴儿是干嘛的
Bartholomew helped me access their mainframe.
巴萨罗穆帮我进入了他们的主机
With his computer-science degree?
就凭他的电脑文凭吗
Think of him as a Swiss army knife.
把他当做一把瑞士军刀吧
That occasionally wets himself.
偶尔尿裤子
The SUV's maintenance records.
SUV的维修记录
Credit-card number for a Samuel Phelps.
信♥用♥卡♥号♥是山缪尔·费尔斯的
Moz, this is huge. Thank you.
蚊子 这真是个大忙 谢啦
Now, did you feel out the suit?
你试探猫咪探长了吗
I did. And?
试探了 结果呢
And the last time he went off-book for me,
他上次帮我私下搞
he almost lost his job.
差点把工作都丢了
Until I know more,
在我知道更多详情前
it's safer for everyone to keep Peter out of this.
不让彼得插手此事 对大家都好
Hello?
你好
Mr. Tabernackle?
泰伯奈克先生吗
Who is this?
您哪位
We've never met, but we share a number of interests --
我们不认识 但我们有好多共同爱好
Sara Ellis, photography, gambling.
莎拉·埃利斯 摄影 赌博
And if you're smart, you'll meet me in person to discuss them.
聪明的话 就私下找我聊聊
How does 10:00 a.m. tomorrow sound?
明天上午十点怎么样
I need you to get Shepard on tape
我要你把谢博德录下来
explicitly telling you to --
明确让她告诉你
To destroy the photos
把照片毁掉
or she'll release the dirt she's got on me.
不然就把我的丑事捅出去
I know a thing or two about avoiding blackmail.
我对摆脱敲诈也算略知一二
You mean proving blackmail.
是证明敲诈吧
That's not what I said?
我刚才不是这么说的吗
Remember, your questions can steer her answers.
记住 你的问题可以引导她的回答
Yeah, like a con. Like testimony.
是的 就像骗局 就像指证
I've got eyes on Shepard.
我会盯着谢博德的
Here we go.
出发
Yeah.
好的
Mr. Tabernackle.
泰伯奈克先生
What do you want?
你想怎样
You have photos of Sara Ellis she'd like destroyed.
你手上有莎拉·埃利斯想毁掉的照片
I want you to make that happen.
我想让你乖乖毁掉
And if I don't?
如果我不毁掉呢
I find out what kind of risk taker you are
那就要看你甘让你朋友
when it comes to your friends.
冒多大的风险了
Where's she going with this?
她有何盘算
Last night, one of Steve Tabernackle's suspected associates
昨晚 斯蒂夫·泰伯奈克可疑同伙之一
went to Great Lengths to obtain this.
不择手段拿到了这个
Can you tell what it is?
你能看出那是什么吗
Looks like an invoice of some sort.
看起来像发♥票♥之类的东西
That doesn't belong to you.
那不属于你
Nor does it belong to the funny little bald man
也不属于那个不惜触犯十五条法律
who broke 15 laws trying to obtain it,
把它弄到手的可爱小秃子
3 of which involved
其中三项涉及到
what I can only hope was a fake rubber child.
我希望只是个假玩具娃娃的东西
Damn it. She wasn't following Neal last night.
糟了 她昨晚跟踪的不是尼尔
She was following Mozzie.
她跟踪的是蚊子
Now, why would someone go to such extraordinary lengths
为什么会有人♥大♥老远的去那里
for something so innocuous?
弄这么普通的东西呢
I did some digging. It turns out --
我做了点调查 原来...
I'll destroy the photos.
我会把照片销毁的
They'll never see the light of day.
它们不会曝光的
You have my word.
我保证
What did he just do?
他这是在干嘛
He tanked it -- the whole damn thing.
他放弃了 整个计划
Shepard walks. We got nothing!
谢博德无罪脱逃 我们空手而回
Identity comes from family.
家人赋予我们生命
And those without family cherish their friendships.
没有家人的更珍惜友谊
Your choice.
你自己选
Oh, I'll be holding on to this.
这个我先留着
Assurances and all.
以防万一嘛
It's been a pleasure.
很高兴与你见面
You blew it, Neal.
你搞砸了 尼尔
With a trial and a man's career at stake,
一起案子 还有一个人的职业生涯
you blew it.
你都搞砸了
If Mozzie's name ends up in the FBI files,
如果蚊子的名字出现在联调局档案上
he's made.
他就有痕迹了
I could have excluded his name from the official report.
我能把他的名字从官方报告上消掉
You know that. Do I?
你知道的 是吗
That puts you off-book.
那可是私下操作
Is that what this is about? Neal, what's going on?
就为了这个吗 尼尔 到底怎么了
What was on that piece of paper?
那张纸上到底写了什么
Something Mozzie wouldn't want exposed.
蚊子不想被披露的事情
That's all I can tell you. Neal
我只能说这么多 尼尔
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
Get out of here. I'll see you tomorrow.
出去 明天见
Of course that made the suit suspicious!
这当然会引起猫咪的怀疑
And the lady fixer made me. I can't believe she made me.
消灾女坑了我 真不敢相信她坑了我
It's not your fault, Moz. She's good.
这不是你的错 蚊子 她很厉害
No one is that good.
没人那么厉害
You know what this is? Too much time on the island.
你知道怎么回事吗 在岛上度假太久了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表