剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Ah, you mind if I make
这个车费记录
a few copies of these fare logs?
我想复印几份 你不介意吧
The rest of them are over there.
剩下的月份都在那
Let me know if I need to fire anybody.
如果有不合格的员工 告诉我一声
Gotham. This is Luke.
哥谭出租 我是卢克
I already told you, buddy, it's not in there!
我都跟你说过了 伙计 车里没有
It's $500, Danny DeVito!
那可是500块 丹尼·德·维托[调侃他矮]
The least you can let me do is look inside the cab.
你至少让我进去找一找吧
Gotham. Please hold.
哥谭出租 稍等一下
Can you believe this, Wanda?!
简直无法相信 旺达
Calvin Klein here comes into my place of business
这个一身CK的家伙到我工作的地方
and publicly attacks my character!
公开质疑我的人格
I don't have time for this. Who are you?
我没时间听你废话 你是哪位
Uh, Hal. I leased 5v78 last week.
我是哈尔 上周刚租了5V78
Really? You paid $4,000 a month to rent a taxi medallion?
真的假的 你花四千租了一个出租车执照牌
Yeah, I bet you do need some extra cash, pal.
难怪要想法设法多搞些钱了
Hey! Doesn't mean I take
这也不能说明
something that wasn't mine. Right, wanda?
我拿了你的钱啊 对吧 旺达
Let the man look in the car if it'll settle this.
那就让这人进你的车看一眼 省得纠缠不清
Thank you! Frank, I need the keys to 5v78 stat!
谢谢 弗兰克 快把5V78的钥匙送来
Thank you, Wanda. You're a very reasonable person...
谢谢你 旺达 你真是通情达理
Unlike him.
不像某些人
Oh, this one? You have no idea.
是吗 你以为你了解她啊
Gotham taxi. Hold, please.
哥谭出租 请稍等
Got the I.D. Number.
拿到身份证号♥码了
Great, I'll be in their firewall within an hour.
很好 一小时之内 我就能进入他们的防火墙
All right. Or I'll simply call the company
好 或者我直接打给公♥司♥
and requisition their logs.
要求查看他们的记录
So when I do it, I'm a criminal.
所以就是只许州官放火
But when you do it, you're a patriot?
不许百姓点灯咯
God bless the government.
上帝保佑政♥府♥
Peter Billings, TLC.
租车协会的彼得·比林斯
I'm going to need you two to step out of the vehicle.
请你们两位马上下车
Seriously? Yeah.
真的假的 真的
Incredible!
难以置信
Dusarque has all the appropriate paperwork
杜塞克有指派我执照牌和驾驶日志
co-opting my medallion and my ride log.
一切的合法文件
The hubris!
这么狂妄
Didn't even bat an eye when he handed it over.
他交出来的时候眼睛都没眨
These fare logs go back
这些车费日志记载了
all four months you've owned the medallion.
你持有执照牌的四个月内全部收入
Yeah, most of these are my fares.
是啊 大多数是我的
Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine...Not mine!
我的 我的 我的 我的 不是我的
All right, that's when the medallion switched hands.
找到了 这就是执照章换人的时间
Two thursdays ago.
两个星期前
Yeah, leaving us with 20 or so addresses
这下有二十来个地址
above that on the GPS to track down.
得用GPS一一调查
You read, I'll search.
你读 我查
1023 East Rivington Street.
东利文顿大街1023号♥
...23 East Riving-ton Street.
东利文顿大街1023号♥
That's a residence of a film producer...
是一个电影制片人的家
suspended her mail delivery
她停掉了信件邮递
because she's just returning from a film shoot in Romania.
因为她刚从位于罗马尼亚的拍摄地返回
and used the cab to return from JFK.
从肯尼迪机场叫了出租回家
Next.
下一个
Seriously, Grey Gardens,
《灰色花♥园♥》吗 开什么玩笑
this is the pace we're gonna go at?
我们调查就这速度吗
Justice requires patience, little Edie.
伸张正义需要耐心 小伊迪
All right, 1297 East Houston.
继续 东豪斯顿大街1297号♥
That's a donut shop
一家甜甜圈店
owned and operated by an 82-year-old man and his wife.
店主是一对82岁夫妇
Maybe they're fencing medallions to build a retirement fund?
或许他们倒卖♥♥执照章来建立养老金
All right, 656 West 125th Street.
继续 西125大街656号♥
That's...the cotton club.
那里是...棉花俱乐部
I thought that shut down.
我还以为它停业了
They had a soft opening two months ago.
他们两个月前开始试营业了
Testing the waters for a bigger one.
为盛大开幕试试水
Elizabeth has been begging me to go.
伊丽莎白一直求我陪她去
Who owns it now?
现在谁是店主
June used to tell me about singing there with Byron.
琼常跟我讲在那里与拜伦合唱的事
Two brothers -- Angelo and Delmon Wells.
一对兄弟 安吉罗和德尔蒙·威尔斯
Delmon's recently back from a stint at Rikers.
德尔蒙刚从莱克斯监狱服刑归来
Four years -- B&E
四年刑期 非法闯入罪
And Angelo...
而安吉罗
works at the taxi & limousine commission.
在租车协会任职
That's the guy! He must be selling the medallions!
就是他了 他一定在销♥售♥执照章
The club's a cash business.
俱乐部有大量现金流动
It's the perfect place to clean the profit.
是洗钱的最佳场所
If that'the case, it might show up on their balance sheet.
这样的话 资产负债表或许能看出来
You ready to go for a ride?
准备好走一趟了吗
Here we are. Tips welcome.
到了 欢迎小费
Here's a tip clean these seats. All right, let's go.
给你 拿去清洁座位 好了 走吧
Uh, we can handle this, Columbo.
我们俩能行 科伦坡
Hey, three in the hand is better than none in the bush.
三鸟在手好于无鸟在林
Just stay here and don't get in any trouble.
老实呆在这 别惹麻烦
I don't know why you still bother saying that.
我不懂你为什么还白费口舌
That's the fastest I've gotten a cab in Harlem
我头一回这么快在哈莱姆区打到车
or anywhere.
别的地方也是
Almost makes me change my mind about wanting to sell the place.
我都差点想改主意不卖♥♥这家店了
Oh, you're the owner?
你是店主吗
Uh-huh. You new?
没错 你新来的
No!
才不是
I'm an opportunist.
我是个机会主义者
You can smell the history in this place.
都能闻到空气中的历史感
Yeah, history smells like an old ashtray.
没错 历史感就是一股烟灰缸味
We're never gonna get a look at their financials
如果你一直这态度 那我们就别想
if that's your attitude.
调查他们的财政状况了
My attitude might not come into play.
我的态度也许没有影响
We're a couple of sore thumbs here.
我们本来就格格不入
All right, no FBI.
记住 别打官腔
Roll with me on this.
学我的样子
Oh, just once I'd love an explanation to follow that sentence.
真不知道我为什么要这么做
We don't open till 7:00, gentlemen.
我们七点才开门 先生们
I know. Neal Craig -- talent management.
我知道 尼尔·克雷格 艺人经理
This your place?
这是你的店吗
Mine and my brother's -- Delmon Wells.
我和我弟弟开的 我叫德尔蒙·威尔斯
And I'm with the label.
我是唱片公♥司♥的
Peter Billings -- swing low sound.
彼得·比林斯 低音摇摆音像公♥司♥
You guys got a pretty good stable.
你们俩的公♥司♥很不错嘛
Well, thanks. I helped rebuild it.
谢谢 是我出力重建的
So why are you here?
你们有何贵干
Well, we know you're also in the process of rebuilding.
我们知道你们也在重建过程中
We thought we'd offer some fresh talent to draw crowds.
我们可以带来些新鲜血液招朋揽客
Fresh is code for young and fleeting,
新鲜代表着年轻和短稍纵即逝
and this club doesn't do "American Idol."
这家俱乐部可不需要"美国偶像"
You interested in classic acts?
对古典音乐感兴趣吗
Little less Lana Del Rye --
少来点拉娜·德雷[独♥立♥女歌♥手]
More booker little resolving notes on his trumpet?
多来点布克那种和谐的小号♥乐声
Which is what I booked for this Friday's reopening.
这正是我给本周五开幕预定的主题
Got me an old-school trio -- sax, drums, and an organ.
给我找个老式三重奏 萨克斯 鼓和风琴
You could still use a singer.
你还需要一个歌♥手
Must be nice, running a club like that.
开那么家俱乐部挺不错吧
You want it, you can have it.
你想要就拿去
Well, if you're not into it, why are you reopening the club?
如果你不感兴趣 为何还要重新开业
That'd be my brother.
是我哥哥的主意
He ditches town for a while,
他前段时间不在市内
comes back and declares us open for business.
回来后坚持要我们重新开张
Oh, you don't like to be told what to do.
但你不愿意被指手画脚
That's right.
没错
My mother leaves us a club I don't want,
我根本不想要妈妈留给我们的店
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表